Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 35. (Read 5261 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
that's true but recently the bounty is no longer profitable there are too many scam projects and coins that don't hit sofcap so they don't enter an exchange that ends up being shitcoin which eventually bounty hunters get nothing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think bounty programs will stay for a longer time but with stricter implementations and will be using a different approcah due to restrictions in doing bounty work. In time, bounty projects will just utilize professional marketing services instead as a long term solution for their requirement.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
This bounty program has a bright future not only for bounty hunters but also for the companies.As long as new projects launch this will continue because every project need marketing to be success. This platform is itself unique in marketing of any project. moreover the cheapest way to marketing their project, lot of other methods are here for marketing but they are too expensive as compare to this. So i have no doubt in this process, that must be continue which will pay to bounty hunter and also marketing of project in minimum cost , that is good for company.
Activity: 322
Bounty programs are created to promote ICO/products. So as long new ICO’s/coins are coming, bounty programs will be running. With time I believe that only good bounties will survive, with awareness increasing in bounty hunters.
Activity: 372
I have been joining bounty campaigns for about 2 months, but now I find it difficult to find a bounty that I think is good. I think we need something so the crypto future can be better and good projects will enter the market.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
As long as companies will succeed in reducing their marketing costs using crowd-marketing this trend will continue, and will probably seep into other products and industries.
In any case, we (carats.io) have written a whole article about this phenomenon and why we chose not to have a bounty program.
You can read about it here >

https://www.carats.io/why-doesnt-carats-io-have-a-bounty-program/

Please feel free to join our telegram for more info :
https://t.me/caratsio

Well Carats.io has a solid point but the question is if Carats token has backed with real diamonds that store in her safe vaults. ( according to the article they wrote ) Why they still running and ICO instead of selling those so called diamonds store in there safe vaults. to developed and run there start up company sounds odd! what ever the real reasons why Carats don't run a Bounty Campaign it has a sole discretion on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I believe that bounty program will stay with us as long as Cryptocurrency and ICO projects stay. Unless ICO projects stops Bounty campaigns. Even at that most companies will still use this method to promote their brands online.
Activity: 168
Seeing the development of the bounty campaign, until now more and more bounty campaign days are in line with the many ico that have sprung up lately, but along with the many ico appearing not as much as the ico quality that has sprung up, from the many ico that appear too many icoyang ends with a scam.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
I think the bounties are here to stay.  Where else will the projects low on funds get free marketing exposure like they are getting with the bounty hunters.  If they had to pay in Ethereum or bitcoin for marketing they would be in big trouble.  As odd as it seems I think they need us more than we need them. 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

we don't know how long bounty campaign will stay with us, but like other members said, as long as there are many new projects release, bounty campaign will exist among us. maybe in the future, the type of bounty campaign will change and not looks like what we see now because of the type of campaign will always try and the projects want to make the project to reach their goals. so maybe they want to use the other campaign to promote the projects. the projects itself will make a new strategy for promoting their projects to reach more investor and people.
Activity: 356
Bounty programs will continued in progress due to participants, developers and those believers, community, management are supported by each other it will exist and come forward for better cryptocurrencies. It has the ability become most popular due to fast raise of technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Bounty will be exist as long as Crypto currency can survive and maintain the existence in this Blockchain technology. This new trend of digital fiat will not end because it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is unavoidable thing, people will always create a new thing as innovation. All the creation is to make easy of their daily life. 

Though bounty is not like before, like way back last year bounties are good and here in the forum mostly of the user are contributing and there are minimal spamming here , so you could really learn from this forum and also can earn a lot but as the 2018 arrived the spamming is getting higher and also the users rate are getting higher. Bounty still exist until the forum is alive, it is still there but there are lot of scam bounties and also post in the forums are trash because of those new one that keeps on posting shits.
Bounty is dead right now if you compare it before you cant earn  big unlike before . Bounty is dead when we are talking about those earning and giving payback with your effort, your effort now is not getting paid back right now!
Activity: 462
As long as there are those who need quality knowledge and work, the ico program will be available and the bounty program will be used, so all of this is always related. It should be underlined that the bounty program will help market ico so that the public is known with this will certainly be wider and contribute to the success of ico.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Bounty will be exist as long as Crypto currency can survive and maintain the existence in this Blockchain technology. This new trend of digital fiat will not end because it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is unavoidable thing, people will always create a new thing as innovation. All the creation is to make easy of their daily life. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

And as long as the companies can think on how they will maximized their effort to have a good project that can help the technology evolved it will never end and as long as the government doesnt restrict the cryptocurrency it will run for a long period of time. It is better if government will regulate it and they can make sure that the participants on the ICO's will be secured.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run.
Absolutely! And as long as there are peoples who are interested to crypto as a whole (not only to btc) then bounty programs will not end. Another thing is, this was a form of business somehow so why do they stop this? We knew that it was easy to make a token but very hard to advertise but if they succeed on advertising then the bright future is already coming. This will result to a hype which they can grab later to dump all of their shares (they got the highest shares for sure since they are the one who developed it) and get out the market. Hooh! Happy earnings Grin.

And guess what? The one who suffers a lot from tbis pump-&dump system are the small investors who joined their ICO. I'm not saying that all ICOs have only intentions for their own good, I still believe that there are ones who got a vision and also taking care the welfare of their investors. The challenge is, how will you pick the right one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
Although we don't have the assurance the bounty campaigns will always remain but I believe that as long as cryptocurrency will exist promotion like cryptocurrency will always exist and there will always be a job we could join in.
Activity: 196
Social media campaigns and content creation have a wider reach, this will make gift programs the most sought-after way to advertise ICOs. it will stay with us again. Bounty programs are the most affordable way to promote ICO especially now because there are many websites that prohibit advertising for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

As long crypto market still standing bounty programs will stay with us, so nothing too worry even at this time crypto has bad situation. Many people already leave crypto and some people still here finish the task and hope they get pay, that's their own decisions. I can suggest you anything but please see again your goal and condition right now, decides what tha best for you and good luck.
Activity: 196
there are some people who say that the bounty will only last 2 years, I have not believed this news, because there is no valid news source on this matter, I think the bounty will last for a long time, if the ICO continues to exist then the bounty will still exists, because the bounty is the most effective and cheapest way of promotion for ICOs to develop their businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: