Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 34. (Read 5261 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Yes it is. And, as long as bounty managers protect the quality of the bounty campaigns, these advertising platforms will last.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I really agree with you, because project owners also need bounty hunters as buzzers to introduce their projects. Bounty programs will always be available as long as the ico project is still available, but competition will be even tighter as more people join this forum
Exactly! As the technology evolves, more projects are expected to arrive and more investors will join in the market. Bounty is a valuable venue to promote and support projects. Bounty has a long way to go, it will continue to stay, and its field will continue to expand and grow. It can potentially have a better future.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Of course I hope the bounty prize program will continue until later, because bounty prizes really help us who do not have the investment capital to earn money. I don't want the bounty to stop in the middle of the road, I want forever there will be a bounty program. and I am very optimistic about that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I do not think we're running out of new bounties because of the many project executives along with the projects that they show in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
As long as there are new projects that need publicity.  The essence of bounties is to advertise a project whether with ico or non ico,  there is always need to spread news about an upcoming project to a larger community and developers achieve that through bounty programs.  So as long as the project developers need their projects to be popularized I think there will be bounty programs. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

For me, as long as people believe in cryptocurrency and they will create new ICO prejects bounty programs will stay. It will last forever because new ICO projects need the help of bounty hunters to help spread the awareness and popularity in the whole world.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
I really agree with you, because project owners also need bounty hunters as buzzers to introduce their projects. Bounty programs will always be available as long as the ico project is still available, but competition will be even tighter as more people join this forum
Activity: 92
I think the bounty will last forever, and unless ICO stops, all ICOs need to promote themselves. This is a very good way.
Activity: 84
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. Bounty will remain as long as there are new ICO project to be developed and believe that bounty campaign will can help spread their project in in the online world. Developer of new project of still exist and create many more ICO, bounty will still remain in support with there projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Bounty will stay as long as blockchain and crypto currency exists, people will create new projects on the blockchain and they need bounty to create awareness about their project, so bounty will stay a very long term with us
Activity: 238
The purpose of bounties was to create awareness of ICO and cryptocurrency to the world at large by bounty hunters, so as long as ico's last bounty programs last and stay with us,or in another way as long as new project continue to be introduced.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The bounty will stay alive as long as the new ICO keep on coming out, the coin need the bounty to be advertised and the bounty also can be the one that increase the transaction volume, bounty hunters are crucial part of ICO advertising, but nowadays bounty hunters income is not as big as it used to be, because of a lot scamming project and low value of coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I don't know, in my opinion this depends on the policies of the ico developer and they are most of the highest leaders in this forum. both have full authority to not involve bounties in this forum. but I think you can do other options. such as trade and investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
actually, the bounty program is a program which provides the benefits to investors and bounty hunters. there are so many legit bounties that can be followed. we just need to choose it well so we don't get a scam ico. The legit bounty is a bounty that has great prospects in the future and also produces coins with the high prices in the market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Bounty will stay as long as there are developers making a new project.  Bounty hunters help the project to be known. Don't worry it will last a thousand years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
It will end at some point but 2018 seems secure.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Since the advertising on Facebook and other social media including Google Adsense banned all cryptos. This bounty program is the best way for new coin owners to promote their coin otherwise it will be quite difficult for new coin owners to promote their coins. It is a win-win situation for both promoters and bounty participants but some of them end badly so participants get almost nothing.

yes maybe this reason is still making the prize program continue, because Facebook and Google have blocked ICO-smelling ads. The gift program also saves the way of marketing from a project, because the average prize program pays it with their project tokens. So the conclusion is that the prize program will continue to run until there are no more ICO projects
Activity: 140
I think the bounty companies aren't going anywhere as the ICO comes out more and more. People in the bounty involved more and more, in this regard, earnings are becoming less. I see a problem with that!
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

The ICO project will always emerge because there are no regulations and restrictions on the project to enter the cryptocurrency market, this is a free market so they have the right to build projects with lots of capital and a solid team plus this forum is very helpful in developing cryptocurrency where great people and new people gather here to gain knowledge and income, sometimes it's useless when promoting on social media because most people don't know what cryptocurrency is, so this is the right promotion and in fact all crypto is our lover lol.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
I don't know until when bounty campaign will continue to exist. but until now the bounty already shows signs of bleak. take a look at the more bounty but few of them are actually paid, not to mention the price of the market that is deteriorating.
Pages:
Jump to: