Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 36. (Read 5261 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Bounty programs will exist as long as cryptocurrency exist. Bounty hunters plays a big role promoting their projects and looks for a possible investors by means of advertisement. iCO projects save a lot of money for advertisement because of bounty hunters. Bounty programs will stay no matter what happen and what i only wish is that these ICO project will provide a fix payment where they will pay us in ethereum or bitcoin, not their own tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's impossible to know. I think as long as ICO project is still available so bounty campaign is also available because bounty campaign is just a part of ICO project. So many guys said that this year is the era of ICO project so I think at least in this year, there is no way that bounty campaign will be disappear Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Ali project is good help hunters will also be good. I'm happy to help a project I believe in. It's a pleasure to be part of it.
Activity: 26
Every day the number of bounty hunters and various projects, including Scam projects, is growing. Bounty hunters are getting less and less rewards. Therefore, you need to learn to choose the best projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign will survive as long as ICO project is still available for investors to invest in Smiley. Bounty campaign is a part in promoting campaign of any ICO project so it's the reason why if ICO project is still available, bounty campaign will be also available the same and bounty hunters like me still can get free token from them Smiley.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my opinion, for as long as there will be new project platforms coming in, ICO will will still prevail in the crypto community and bounty hunters will still continue to work with the new ICO's. Bounty hunters I believe are part of the people behind the success of an ICO and they are also rewarded for the effort they share to make the campaign effectively disseminate the purpose of the ICO platform to the public.
Activity: 196
Bounty programs look like the marketing campains. The bounty hunters invite their friends into the group of projects. Or they post some news of project on their social accounts. That's like advertisements. The project team pay money back to bounty hunters.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run.
Bounties could survive without bitcointalk.  There is nothing stopping anyone from starting up another forum where you could use your signature for advertising and on which you could do microtasks associated with the typical bounty.  The issue is that any such new forum would most likely consist just of the worst spammers and it would not be a very useful forum at all.  There's a new one that just started, icoforums and I think it's destined to fail.

But I don't think bitcointalk is going anywhere anytime soon.  But the bounties might be.  How many new ico's can be dumped on the market before people wake up and realize they aren't making any money on them, or that they aren't useful?  Many of them really aren't, and when it starts to become unprofitable for projects to exist, the developers aren't going to be paying for advertising at all.  We'll see though.  There is probably at least a good year left for bounties.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
as long as there is still an ICO during that time the bounty program will run.
what is clear, if you want to be known by many people, the developer or owner of the project must create a bounty program in order to attract investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty programs will stay as long as googles, facebook and other mainstream advertising platform did not receive token as a payment.  If they have millions dollar of cash, a real cash, when starting a project then go ahead.
Activity: 518
Bounty programs are the most affordable way to promote an ICO especially now that there are tons of website that bans ad for cryptocurrency.
Social media campaigns and content creation has a wider reach this will make bounty programs the sought after way of advertising an ICO.
and Yes, it will stay with us longer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
So far as there are ICOs that are being run in support to raise funds for potential projects that have very useful case to help humanity in the long run. Bounties are run to help promote projects to reach investors around the globe.
Activity: 141
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
While this question/post is repetitive as it's been asked before, bounties are here to stay. This is because ICOs will always have need to promote their project, and as such the services of bounty hunters will always be in demand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I believe bounty will stay with us for a very long time, and I think the more longer it takes the less interesting it will get because more people will be aware of it and join the bounty hunting and it will get less interesting making more people to quick the bounty hunting game.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Since the advertising on Facebook and other social media including Google Adsense banned all cryptos. This bounty program is the best way for new coin owners to promote their coin otherwise it will be quite difficult for new coin owners to promote their coins. It is a win-win situation for both promoters and bounty participants but some of them end badly so participants get almost nothing.

Activity: 85
Considering how evolving the cryptocurrency industry can be, I don't discard that another better method of promoting ICOs comes to the business in short time.
Activity: 467
Considering the fact that ICOs are still alive and people and developers are bringing in more coins, the possibility that bounties will stay with us will be vivid and people will get to know it more and bounty programmes will have a good shape in some years to come. 
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
Bounty programs are beneficial to promote cryptocurrency, especially for those new cryptos that will first enter the market. As long as many cryptos are launching their ICO, bounty programs will remain.
Activity: 106
I think they will stay for a while, there is a reason why ico projects keep using them and is because they are cheap to carry out and they help with the distribution of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: