Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 10. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 01:19:31 AM
I also like that, it's very difficult to keep myself from buying new stuff. We must think more about the function of the goods in order not to buy useless goods.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:00:03 AM
Stop watching (and believing) all forms of advertising, and try to enjoy the things you already have.

Being contented with what you have means you need to stop comparing your current situation but  accept and appreciate every simple things that happen in your life.
Activity: 30
January 20, 2018, 12:36:50 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

In our modern world its hard not to constantly want something new, something better for ourselves because we are in the cycle of no satisfaction. To free yourself from it you must be contented with what you have but never stop seeking improvement within yourself.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Let be contented what we have now, it's gift given by god I'm very much contented in my life I live freely happy buy I want and go everywhere I want to go and Im contented for my education given by my parents
Activity: 4
January 19, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
It depends on how you control your temptations in things. I can say that a man cannot be contented and his satisfaction is continuously. Even the rich people around the world doesn't feel contented because when they already achieve the things or goals they want, the don;t intend but they set another goal and try to reach for it.
Activity: 83
January 19, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
basically human nature is not satisfied, because above the sky there is still the sky ..
just by being grateful for what we have that makes us not feel less.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
Contentment is easy to tell but hard to practice for it is an attitude that must be put into practice and sometimes a person should battle himself just to put it this precious character into his being. A man who does not have this is always suffering of jealous to others. So how to become contentment? The answer is having a self control and awareness to practice it until contentment become the product and be an attitude.
Activity: 44
January 19, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

I don't think that a lot of new things will make you happy. It is better to look inside and think what do you really want from this life. Something more sublime than things and money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

I guess when the feeling of happiness is in you despite the situation or status in life that you have. You need to actually be happy for what you have or what you not have. There should be a standard that will tell you that it is already enough, because that is the problem why we become greedy, we don't have standards.
Activity: 41
January 19, 2018, 04:07:27 AM
Take a moment to be grateful for something and find the little things that can give you simple joys
Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 19, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
how to be contented on what you have i think you have to be satified and and thankful what you have and dont get greedy on everything because your the only become disappoint if you dont get what you want
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
January 14, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Stop watching (and believing) all forms of advertising, and try to enjoy the things you already have.
Activity: 585
January 14, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
It is hard to meet everything in our lives. It is never enough. So we have to accept everything at a relative level. My life is the same, I lack a lot of things including money. But I still work hard, work hard, make money and live well. Stay confident on the road.
Activity: 168
January 14, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
We must be contented for what God gave to us,though there are many factors of contentment,but depends on our standards of living,others usually think of their future;but i'm still happy and grateful that i have enough on my plate,but others dont have.
Activity: 112
January 13, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
I'am contented what God gave to me a healthy living a nice family. I can things i want. Thats all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 12, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Its look like your having envy to other people who have everything. Be contented on what you have and what you afford to buy, dont buy things that you cant use, because your just wasting your money, what if you keep your money and use it for emergency purposes? is that good idea right?
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 12, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

It's difficult to be contented because it's part of our nature to be jealous and sometimes greedy. We always want more, and we cannot settle with enough. I think that we should just set our mind that we should be thankful with what we have because some people doesn't even have anything.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
you'll never have enough
until you get sick
Activity: 48
January 12, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
People are created like this, people keeps wanting of more and more. We don't have contentment, like me I keep on planning to have more bitcoin. To buy material things for my self and family.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
Live in the present. Be mindful. Think, not just feel.
Pages:
Jump to: