Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 9. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:00:19 PM
I think the true answer to the question will differ with each individual. It has a deep tone to it since,
everyone has a unique sense of what he wants and what will make them completely happy. Being
appreciative with what you have and knowing the limit of things and life and a thorough reflection
would bring about contentment. It's an inner or conscious awareness that would induce satisfaction.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
It seems to me this inability to live here and now. What's the necessity to express yourself through things? I understand that this is a way of self-expression but in fact a person should decorate things and not vice versa. Wink
Activity: 190
January 25, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

If you learn to live within your means and cherish what you have, you can never be covetous. Contentment is a virtue. A greedy man can never be contented as he would want to do everything & anything possible to acquire material things by all course. He is always materialistic.
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
Write down what you need.
Make a long term plan.
Start working on it.
Truly enjoy every little thing that you got through your own power.
Activity: 106
January 24, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
Just take exemple at people who has so much less than you, and they are still happy with what they have. You may want things but it's not always a need.
Activity: 53
January 24, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
The most important thing is what you believe. If you are confident enough to say what you have done and got so far in your life is simply the result of your effort and commitment that you have conveyed to your success, you can truly be satisfied with what you have because you have done something and Your life deserves to survive on this beautiful planet. No one came without effort
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 24, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
You will be contented on what you have if you are satisfied and happy of what God gave you.

Definitely.  Being happy and contented is the key for us to be contented.  Many are not contented because they look for ways to satisfy them.  Where in fact there is nothing which will satisfy us.  Just be grateful for everything.  And let God fill our hearts.
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
You will be contented on what you have if you are satisfied and happy of what God gave you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
January 23, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
The only person that can help you is yourself. If you want to change yourself, change first how you see life. If you value how difficult it is to earn money these days, I think you will no longer spend so much to the things that are unnecessary.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
I think people just need to be grateful. Then you will be contented what you have right now. But if you really want to have something, then work for it. That's the only option. But be grateful while working on it.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
January 23, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
As a human being we're never stop and never satisfied with what we already have.It's hard to us to contented on what we have.It's just like a habit .
Activity: 193
January 20, 2018, 08:52:42 PM
I think you cannot be contented on what you donot have. Having a things to buy fall to the wants of a person. Wants is not a necessary to provide. Wants can't make you contented, the more you wishing to buy things that fall to your wants  the more you feel uncontented. As far as I know to be contented on what you don't have is to relax yourself and do a wish that you will buy it after first buy all your needs. After that wait a days and you can have it.
Activity: 10
January 20, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
Never settle. Always grow. That's the gift/the curse, though. That's why millionaires often overdose. Some stress is actually good. If you have no stress and everything you want, you must create stress out of boredom...

you are really good at interpretation Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
Love everything you have and care for it . I will guarantee you that you will be happy and contented for the rest of your life.
Activity: 56
January 20, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
Satisfaction has no limits. Many are satisfied even though they have nothing, but more people are never satisfied with the wealth that they have.
Wealth does not guarantee a person's satisfaction.
How about us?
Activity: 56
January 20, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough, " Oprah Winfrey said.
Satisfaction comes from the self that feels enough with what is owned.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 20, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
Simple to be contented life just focus your own life.  Dont be greedy,  and also curiosity can't help you because thats the one reason why you dont to be contented. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 20, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
Being contented of what you have if you stop comparing on what you have to others, because if you are trying to show off everything and you have the feeling that “omg they have the latest phone i MUST have also” then its not good. Being contended is also becoming mature because those act is a very childish way.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
Peace of mind. If a certain person have a peace of mind he will be contented of what he have.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
I also like that, it's very difficult to keep myself from buying new stuff. We must think more about the function of the goods in order not to buy useless goods.

We must practice ourselves to avoid spending too much of useless stuffs. I am also the type of person who buys different things, especially if I saw something interesting that caught my attention.
Pages:
Jump to: