Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 7. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Know that money will not change in life as much as you think. Of course, some money will change the wrapper, but it will not change the contents of the box. You can drive a more beautiful car, wear more expensive clothes or have a house with several bedrooms, but in general, the money will not have a big impact on your perception of life.
Activity: 124
February 06, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
Indeed human nature is never satisfied, always feel less.
Actually if we want to be grateful for what we have, I do not think there will be any less satisfied names.
Activity: 153
February 06, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
is a disease of modern consumer society  Sad
Activity: 70
February 06, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
in my own it is very hard to be contented for what we have,because if we saw something that is new then suddenly you think that i will buy that one if i have money,we are only a human being and you know that there is always a plan in yourself to get what you like if you want to,nobodies perfect so we can always think negative sometimes in our life.
Activity: 28
February 05, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
by satisfying your self with what you have right now, cause some people do want because of there eagerness to get what they want.
Activity: 56
February 05, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Don’t compare and be competitive with others’ have. Sometimes we don’t feel content because we want to show-off themat we are better than others... But if you realized that you don’t the opininon of others then you’ll be grateful for what you have and little things that what matters to you...
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
You have contentment in your life if you are happy and satisfied. And happiness is a decision. No matter how wealthy you are or the opposite, you will be happy if you want. It depends on your perspective about life.  So, it is your decision, to be contented or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
February 04, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

That is simple! To content with what you have you generally just have yo lose it. Throw it away or give it to someone else. That way, you will appreciate what you have and thankful that you have it. I'm saying simple but never easy. An easier way to do this is to look at others who doesn't have what you have. We tend to covet what we don't have by seeing what we don't have on othet people. Now look at others who don't have what you have and see them happy and works hard to get what you have.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
February 04, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
Satisfaction is the best solution, but people shouldn’t be contented in their life or on they have now, we must always strive to have more to become a better person for our future. To be contend you must appreciate big or even little things that was given to you. Don’t look for something you don’t have. Work hard for it if u want it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 04, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
picture how you gonna lose everything you have when you die. you should be content with what you have but you must work hard nevertheless
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 04, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
People are never satisfied with what they have, it's very bad.They want more and more.We should be grateful for what we have, because someone doesn't have that either.We always see that we have more.We need to see people who don't have a roof over their heads, so how about then? So we have to be thankful to God for what he has given us.
Activity: 141
February 01, 2018, 08:19:04 PM
you can be contented on what you have by observing or think the others have. because if you think that your so lucky because you have it that the other don't, i think you can fell fulfilled.
Activity: 19
February 01, 2018, 08:12:06 PM
Be satisfied on what you have.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Why are we never satisfied? In order to keep our spirit to achieve better? That is true, but if we are not grateful, always complain about the shortcomings and ignore the advantages obtained, is not you finally who do not live in peace? What's the point of striving for many things if that does not give you happiness and peace?

On the other hand, consciously or unconsciously, so many people are praying and struggling to become like us. Many people hope to have what we have, and stand where we stand today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 01, 2018, 08:53:31 AM
Being contented on what you have is one of the signs of maturity, because if you stop comparing what you have to other the its a good sign, because there are people that cant control that behavior thats why they are not being contented. They want they are the one who will be on top. So if you are contented the congrats you are matured now! But its not bad to set new goals in your life Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 01, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
How to be contented what you have, don't jealous if everyone have a stable life, all you need work for your lives and achieve your goals and someday you realized that greedy is not good. Just believe in your self that every happens had a reason. So their are reason why you live in this world, that is to achieve your dreams in life.
Activity: 144
February 01, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
Be proud and be happy of what you've got and always be thank you to the lord to the blessing and good life that you experience, And always protect the things that cause of your smile.
Activity: 29
February 01, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
You should allow yourself to be happy in evrything that you do. In that way, you can learn that enjoying what you did will make you feel contnded on it.
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

I feel that too, I must confess that I'm shopaholic to the extend that I max out all my credit card. My only outlet to overcome this kind of feelings is through here BCT. In addition I remove all the link of shopping or online store in my laptop. I gradually remove also my credit card and use the cash instead.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 01:56:29 AM
Try helping, like volunteering to not for profit stuff. I think that is one of the ways to be different, I'm not sure about contentment, though. J. Rowling helped a lot with her money and is making a change. Does she still buy things that she doesn't really need? We don't know that but I think she is making the world a better place with all the help she is giving to the needy.
Pages:
Jump to: