Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 8. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 30, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
Assuming you have enough to travel, go to places in the world where people have it much much worse than you.  If you can't afford to travel, then at least visit the 'less fortunate' part of town, maybe volunteer at homeless shelters, etc. from time to time. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

I think a lot of people are very greedy that's why they can not be happy and contented on what they have. and this feeling of eternal dissatisfaction is being imposed by shops, so that you buy even more
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Be contented what you have, don't be greedy or get jealous to other's if what they have. But if you have a goal you must work hard for your dreams to achieve.
Activity: 140
January 30, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Each of us will not satisfy our own desire to buy, we do not know how to satisfy our own dream and struggle.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Cryptologist
January 30, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
To be content with what you have is a way you look at life. I believe that if you are thankful for what you have, even if it is not alot, you'll have inner peace.

There are more to life than material goods, even if the crypto gods give me millions, inner peace, health and being a good person is all that I want.
Activity: 84
January 30, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
It's more important to be contented.  Because if you always says that you are not contented in your life youre not be progressive. 
Activity: 14
January 30, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
Simply appreciate the things you have in your life whether it is big or little. Happiness and contentment xomes in different variations and it is still depends on a person on how high his standard is of satisfaction in life.
Activity: 27
January 29, 2018, 07:42:44 PM
Self discipline is the best way to control ourselves. If we're contented already on what we have and bought already ALL the necessary things in our life then you can stop buying stuff already. Just save your money and let it grow in the bank. It doesn't matter if you just kept on planning as long as it will materialize and it's needs and not wants. Stop compulsive buying too can help.
Activity: 57
January 27, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
well im satisfied as long im with my family and love ones. and of course GOD with by myside i know what ever happen god will always with me. as long i see my family or love ones smiling and eating everyday. we don't need a lot of money cause we all knows when u die u can't even get ur money so for me. just the simple life with god is the best way to live and to be contended
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
You are happy and contened on what you have just at momenst when you getting it. Later your needs just increasing and you becoming more selfish and bad...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
Always focus on what you have, not on what you don't have. And it will come naturally
Activity: 31
January 27, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
Look at those who do not have what you have
And they rejoice in trifles even more than you with their bagateness
Activity: 153
January 27, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.
Exactly, but it is still depend on a person, there is still a lot of people doesn't have contentment on what they are having even if they already got what they wanted but still want to have more. It is really hard for us to be contented if we can't get what we really wanted in life. In my case, I want to have my own house but still I don't have my own.

I think to be contented on what we have is thinking that not all people is given the chance to have it. For me we should be thankfull of what we have and be blessed that God chose you to have that something you wanted. Because i believe that what you have now is something that you wanted to have and you've worked to have it. But this does'nt mean that if you have already what you want, you will stop already thus you should still strive hard for another goal in your life and accept whatever comes to you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
Exactly, but it is still depend on a person, there is still a lot of people doesn't have contentment on what they are having even if they already got what they wanted but still want to have more. It is really hard for us to be contented if we can't get what we really wanted in life. In my case, I want to have my own house but still I don't have my own.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 10:09:49 PM
You must first realize that you can't have everything you want, and what you have may be what others want.

Now I understand that true happiness and happiness comes from true love, family, wife, children, close friends, health, etc., not money.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 08:02:36 PM
Appreciate what you have and treasure them I think if you will do that you will be contented and happy with your life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 26, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
I think all of us cannot content on what we have. Being contented is when you reach your goal. Reaching your Goal is one of the best way to be contented. We know that our brain keep on thinking to get our goals. Once we reach the goal, we are already contented. We see a lot of scenarios for being contented.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:33:34 PM
It's not a problem if you want more. We as a race are have the need to strive for more. Just remember that many don't have fresh water and can't eat every day. Apricciate the small things in life.
Activity: 241
January 26, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
Satisfaction has no limits. Many are satisfied even though they have nothing, but more people are never satisfied with the wealth that they have.
Wealth does not guarantee a person's satisfaction.
How about us?
yes really usually rich people never satisfied what they have it because they never give thanks what has got.
Activity: 5
January 26, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
Not to be greedy and ambitious.  Confine oneself to  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: