Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 6. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
How to be contented on what you have?

By being thankful to God for what you have is being contented after all. It is  being not aiming for new and better but being thankful everyday for all Gods blessings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
I also always planing planing something to buy. And every day the price of things that I want to buy increasing.
I came out of the situation - I began to make expensive and great tattoos
Activity: 77
February 09, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
being contentend..means to satisfy yourself.. dont be greedy.. satisfy your self in simple ways like if you have all you want you should stop craving for more.. because being greedy makes a man not contented in everything. share your blessing in order to be happy and satisfy..
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 01:56:52 AM
Many people do not really think whether they need a thing, but go for fashion and advertising. It is necessary to be able to enjoy the surrounding world, and not to buy up everything that society imposes.
Yes, I agree. There are really a lot of temptations everywhere. But it's up to a person's decision. Its a matter of self discipline. Weighing things properly before indulging to any thing is a must.
Activity: 73
February 09, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
First of all i contented being me and im satistied to my life given by GOD. " Nature study will show you how full of beautiful and wonderful things God has made the world for you to enjoy. Be contented with what you have got and make the best of it. Look on the bright side of things instead of the gloomy one." Because contented mind can enjoy in this world . In the bible jesus said “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? So that we are free do to anything and be contented to our life
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
For me on how you should be contented on what we have was simply donates charity and give foods for the people that needs it.This is a sign that you are contented of what you have and you know how it works by helping others.
Activity: 198
February 08, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
The antidote is, close your eyes.  Cheesy We are often mislead by our envious thinking because of our eyes. We see our neighbor having this and our friend having that and we also desire to have the same. To the point that even if we dont need them we still buy them and this kind of habit is dangerous. It is feeling the lust of the eyes and if you could no longer support your lust you will be tempted to do things you will regret in the end like stealing or coveting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
You can't be contended of what you have because when people consuming something it's always not enough and you want to get more and more all the time.
Activity: 26
February 08, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
Ecли бы я былa дoвoльнa тeм, чтo y мeня ecть - я бы cидeлa и ничeгo нe дeлaлa, нeдoвoльcтвo зacтaвляeт двигaтьcя впepeд
Activity: 11
February 08, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
I am very happy with what I have. Because there are no more eyes. if you do not want mor, you will be satisfied with everything.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
When i was young, i always compare myself to others, wishing i had more clothes, more friends, more money. I wanted to be prettier, smarter and thinner. I was trying to change myself to be more like the people who i thought were better than me. Until i get tired and feel frustrated and i started to accept my self and be contented of what i have. Once you become more aware of what you already have, you have to cultivate greater acceptance of yourself, situations and others. Practice patience. Patience will help you make the right decisions every time. Take the pressure off yourself by giving yourself some breathing room. Being content with what you have is not exactly easy, if you find yourself wishing life was different, remember that awareness, acceptance and patience are the keys to living with contentment.
Activity: 29
February 07, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
Learn to love yourself and enjoy things that you can only afford. Luxury is limitless. It is when you can accept the fact that all you need is appreciation of the things you have in life.
Activity: 38
February 07, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
I think thats hard because some of us are always looking for something better. But for me i always remember God’s word... i forgot what bible it is but it says that “ be content on what you have beacuse God says “he will never leave you nor forsake you...” what a wonderful verse. Be happy in what you have that’s all.
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
You can be contend on what you have  by finding little things that can give you simple joy,and we should be thankful what we have and be grateful because not everyone can afford some things that we already have.
Activity: 85
February 07, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
For me i have to contented for i have, dont be so competitive or compairing your status to someone, and be happy on what you got.
Activity: 67
February 06, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

I think that’s normal, that’s human nature. We have that mindset that never gets contented. When we obtain something we want something more. But why don’t we start just by looking at what we have, and not at what we don’t have. Be thankful with it because a lot of people doesn’t have it, but you do. If we talk about material things, well if you have the money to afford it you can but it, but maybe if you don’t, then refrain yourself from wanting it. And maybe we must start differentiating what we want and what we need.
Activity: 78
February 06, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
Recognize that having more doesn't ensure happiness. reflect on those who you know that are wealthy and those who aren't as fortunate. there are many people who have less than you but still manage to have a positive outlook on life. there are also many who have more than you and are satisfied. keep this in mind when you think you have to have more in order to be happy.
Activity: 28
February 06, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
Be content about the life that has been given to you. Enjoy every small moment. Don't compare yourself to others
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 06, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

Well, being not contented for what we have is a human nature. Humans are uncontented creatures. It is okay to aim for more if you can afford it. However, in some situations, we must also learn when to be contented. We must appreciate every little things that we have in life and we must value our earnings for us to be able to save foe the future.
Activity: 168
February 06, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
Being grateful of all the things you have even simple or beyond your expectation. Just like my job 'though I often complain about it, there are worse jobs and it helps me lead a lovely lifestyle. I also grateful for my husband for being constantly supportive and caring. i am looking forward to achieve my goal in life.
Pages:
Jump to: