Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 4. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:59:06 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

I am the person that if i have seen stuff that i really like it. I won't stop until i get it. Its always on my mind that i need to buy that stuff. I can't sleep always thinking how to buy that stuff. Something like that.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 28, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

In our life, there will always be other people who are have better lives than us and seeing that makes us want to have more or have what they have. It would be really a hindrance for contentment if you would always dwell on having on what you don't have. For me, just appreciate what you have in your life and make the most out of what you have. It is not bad to spoil yourself once in a while, but make sure you don't jeopardize your future by wanting more than what you can afford.

Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 28, 2018, 11:08:30 PM
If you have all the money in the world, then you must live properly and happily.
Activity: 37
February 26, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
For me being contented is usually seen in people who are living with there faith it is always seen on them to define that there faith is enough to consider what they had😊
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
At my opinion being contented on stuff you have is very bad idea because of slowing progress of work and improving. Becoming better is the sense of life.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
February 26, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
I have a problem, too.It is hard for me to restrain myself in absolutely every detail and purchase.Don't know what to do with this problem
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
Make a shopping list
And stick to it. "This will help you estimate the amount of food you eat. And at the end of the week, you can modify this list," says Kelly Pritchett
copper member
Activity: 504
February 26, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
But now I try to restrain myself, after doing repairs and had to pack all their belongings into boxes, to the release of the apartment. I looked all my stuff, I was horrified!
Activity: 420
February 26, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
 Every day you need to thank life for what you have. If you are unhappy with what you have, you will never be happy.
Activity: 66
February 26, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
I think you can never be completely happy with what you have. It is always necessary to improve and achieve Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
February 26, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
for me personally buying new things something must be if the old things have been damaged and can not be repaired again, maybe some rich people who have abundant wealth thinking that buying new goods for trivial reasons such as bored with old goods and or just mere satisfaction, and it is less good habits then immediately grateful because there are still many who need the goods that are considered we are not his time anymore it is valuable and want to have the people of the lower class,
Activity: 73
February 26, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
For me theres to many way to be contented first is , be open to change. Those who change at least one of their viewpoints or behaviors every few months are more likely to look to the future with hope and positivity. These individuals also generally claim to be in a better mood most of the time. Keep in mind that growth isn’t possible without change, and try to approach life’s changes with open arms so that you can feel more satisfied overall. For example is you may decide to change your political stance on taxes after you hear someone bring up a few strong points that you hadn’t before considered. Second is , look at things from a new perspective. By attempting to look at seemingly negative situations in a positive light, you can change your thought processes over time. This may help you to feel more satisfied because you’re putting a positive filter on the people, events, and situations in your life. And lastly , Practice daily gratitude. Write in a gratitude journal each day in order to consistently recognize all of the great things that you have in your life. Whether you write a whole page or just a sentence each day on what you feel grateful for, this activity may help you feel satisfied by bringing all the positives of your life to light.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2018, 08:12:46 AM
Well many people are contented what they have and some are not, because they want more much better and never stop planning their life to changes and etc. So that people are conted for  their lifes complete so people are continued buying or changing their self for much better than others
Activity: 504
February 26, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
we must to fucos only on the things that we can get not on the things that hard to get.dont compare also yourself to othrs so that you will not be temted to have the things that they have and you don't have.
Activity: 212
February 26, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
You are being tempted by those things. Don't compare of the things that you don't have. Don't focus on what others have. Appreciate even the smallest thing or happening that makes you happy. I also experience envy, and planning what things to buy. I'll return a question, What do you want to dohave when you get older? Me- it's simple to have ahouse to live,a garden, I want and I imagine my self planting flowers in my yard. Planting potatos and other root crops. But before that I want tp experience the trends in my younger years.
Activity: 9
February 26, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
I used to want a lot of things in life. Some moments I even wished so hard for something to happen faster, like finishing up my stint with the army.
Activity: 24
February 26, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
It depends on how you manage your money and if you are satisfied with what you have. Because if you are not satisfied with what you have then everytime you see something you like the result will always be the same. But if you are satisfied with what you have now then you wouldn't be tempted in buying those things. Try to scribble down what are the things you want and need, want are things you just want to have because other people have it too; need would be things you need everyday and you can't do by without them because they are that important.
Correct the money that have earned should have proper management buy only what is needed and satisty what you have . If you will not satisfied of what you have maybe someday you will regret.
Activity: 8
February 26, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
Life balance has become a bit of a cliche. Balance implies a weak compromise where efforts are juggled. But the alternative to balance doesn’t need to be obsession. Having several areas of focus at a time will help smooth out the fluctuations in your experience. Pick 3-5 things that are critical for you and a dozen more you feel are important.
Activity: 93
February 26, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

There's nothing wrong if you buy something you want. If it is afford, why not. To satisfy yourself.
But if you want to save money. You must have a plan where you will allocate your money. Save it to a new house, new car or invest in business. I know there are many temptation wherever you go. Especially when you go to the mall new phone,gadgets,clothes and everything. Stop for a moment and remind yourself that you already have everything you need...
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
Being contented on what you have is just being aware what you really needed. Buying things you want will provide you temporary happiness and if you wanted to contented then just be grateful on what you have. It's not bad to buy things as long you earn that money but sometimes buying things is our way to satisfy our self doesn't really create a real happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: