Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 57. (Read 38195 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 09:27:17 PM

Cycle, run, do cardio. You'll be better in more than one way as you keep on it. Don't pay for fitness centers because that can be another cause for stress
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 08:48:49 PM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.
What are some ways i can relieve this..

That is very serious bro. Have you tried taking a therapy session? Some people that I know bought sleeping pills just to make them sleep. I am sure you are strong and you can pass this through.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 06:47:46 PM
eat
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
Try alternative methods that you have never considered.
Activity: 462
August 09, 2017, 01:35:02 PM
Usually I do meditation or yoga practice with quiet music, our mind will open, and also can do it by traveling or holiday, that's my advice.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 09, 2017, 12:18:21 PM
When you are in the scenario that you are stress, all you need to do is to calm down, breath and think deeply and make a plan regarding to what you will need to do. But in the first place, you need to make sure that you will not come to the point of cramming. Because that is the reason why you feel stress, because you are already cramming on what you are doing. But again when you are stress keep calm, do what ever is assigned to you and most importantly make yourself relaxed and chill.

True, but to add something, one can let it all out while eating, have you heard of stress eating? It is a form of releasing some bad vibes affecting your mind through eating a lot. What you have said is all true, and i use this technique often specially when the submission of reports, activities and compilation are on the same week. My often stress relievers are playing games (phone, laptop,etc), sleeping, eating, and drawing. I often meditate and think a lot when i am alone, i like to rethink of my past decision and often analyze the situation, it helps me calm down and i can remind my self not to do it again through rethinking of past events. It is one of my remedy if i am stress.
Activity: 11
August 09, 2017, 11:06:58 AM
calm down, take two steps back, and introspect whats troubling you. if its something specific, like a problematic relationship, then sort it out. if its normal stuff like exams, then just take out time to indulge in something you like, be it sports or creative work or an outing with friends.
stress is basically ur mind over worked. either cut off the source of stress or simply take a break.
Activity: 378
August 09, 2017, 08:21:07 AM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.
What are some ways i can relieve this..
You need necessarily will learn to be weakened. All people can do it on - to anything. I, for example, that will relax I go to the massage salon, and then in a pool. Try, can and you will be helped by such type of relaxation.
Activity: 8
July 28, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
Try some Tai Chi!
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 28, 2017, 12:59:14 PM
The question is where from stress came. Running maybe the best way because it use your body and that is refreshing for stress. Or anything else that calm you down go outside in nature also a good thing.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2017, 12:50:15 PM
No need to find a very difficult way , you can just sleep and make a playlist relaxation music instrumental you can found it much on youtube
it work for me . i can handle that if im got stress after working
Activity: 284
July 28, 2017, 12:29:43 PM
Sex and gaming!!!Try that

I agree 100%. Nothing makes you better than this.

true true. maybe play sex games lol. i believe that it was even scientifically that gaming helps against stress. go games
Activity: 126
July 28, 2017, 10:43:53 AM
Sex and gaming!!!Try that

I agree 100%. Nothing makes you better than this.
Activity: 573
Futurov
July 28, 2017, 10:33:09 AM
When you are in the scenario that you are stress, all you need to do is to calm down, breath and think deeply and make a plan regarding to what you will need to do. But in the first place, you need to make sure that you will not come to the point of cramming. Because that is the reason why you feel stress, because you are already cramming on what you are doing. But again when you are stress keep calm, do what ever is assigned to you and most importantly make yourself relaxed and chill.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
Learn to relax your body, try to participate in some sports, such as hiking, mountain climbing, fitness, swimming can make you reduce the pressure.
Activity: 331
July 28, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
Try to contemplate that the world is only temporary, do not be too ambitious with the world but also do not be too desperate with the world, rest assured what makes us feel loss is a temptation to make ourselves better
Activity: 182
July 28, 2017, 09:50:51 AM
Talking with friends, drinking beer.
Yeah, having a drink with friend is a solution to many things.
I think having a goodtime with friends can lessen you stress but I don't believe that it is a solution to a problem. Yeah, when you are drunk you can forget your problem for a while but when the alcohol on your body's gone your problem is still there.
Activity: 12
July 28, 2017, 07:53:13 AM
in home work  and office work and out side work we have to feel stress.

but we try to avoid some unwanted things. which work giving more stress

on that we have to focus. later try to change that work style. then it will become easy.
Activity: 13
July 28, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
if we feel stress then we have to stop that work.

later find out what is stress. like it can in the form of emotional physical and mental.

based on our ding work. so maintain some plan and take some rest.
Activity: 9
July 28, 2017, 07:44:20 AM
stress may be in the form of like physical, emotional, and mental.

listen slow music, reading books, and doing mediation.

we try to avoid stress giving things
Pages:
Jump to: