Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 59. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Well, the options that get to my head at the moment, are bounty campaigns which isn't really free, but the tasks you're asked to complete are rather simple so you make little effort to get a good amount of money, airdrops on the other hand give you literally free money but you need to do a good amount of research to find the good ones, the ones that good the best rewards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
Still no one has canceled the bounty program, this is the best and reliable way to get crypto coins for the completed tasks. You can also take part in airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
you just follow bounty campaign and airdrop, everything is in this forum, there you can get coin for free without you spend money when their ICO is finished and distributed
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Participate in airdrops and soon you will have a lot of tokens on your wallet. Just irony. You probably won't be able to sell them. No one will need these tokens. Better earn money at work and invest in ICO.
Activity: 91
July 24, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
I think that the most safer way to earn free tokens and then, sell them and obtain profit, is to participate in airdrops or, in my opinion, it's better to participate in Bounty campaigns that almost every ICO has. They offer you the opportunity to get free tokens in exchange for some help in promoting their project however you can  Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
July 24, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

You can earn some tokens and coins by joining airdrops and bounty. You find out good bounty and airdrop on this forum and you can participate. Then you will earn lot of tokens and coins easily.
Activity: 672
July 24, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
There are two ways to earn free coins or tokens and they are Airdrop or Bounty campaigns. But from the both of them, i think the bounty campaign is best.
For it first of all you will have to achieve Jr. Member rank on this forum. Then find a best and suitable bounty campaign from Bounty section for you.
Here you find different options for earning in bounty like Twitter, Facebook Signature Reddit, Translation etc., and now decide which campaign you want to do.
But according to me signature campaign is the best campaign because it is highly paid-able section of all other options of bounty and it also increase your knowledge about crypto currencies. So now decision is your's.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

Definitely yes! There are lot of things for you to earn and gain free tokens or coins, one simple way is here using this forum by joining different bounty campaigns which definitely gave you an opportunity to earn free tokens and coin by participating their campaigns such as signature, telegram, moderation and social media campaigns.
Activity: 88
July 24, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
You can get free coins through bounty missions and airdrops. Usually we choose signature activities or Twitter and Facebook. If you know many languages you can choose translation activities, but you need to judge whether there is a scam and there are many bounty activities. Refuse to issue coins at the end of the mission
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 24, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
There are quite a number of ways you can earn coins or tokens without investing.
First is airdrop, which is literally free money but the problem with airdrop is that most of them are not profitable and some of them are scam.
Second is bounty. You can earn tokens by investing your time and effort into promoting a project and they will reward you with their tokens. Bounty is way better than airdrop because you can earn big from bounties than airdrop and you are being paid for your effort.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Back then we the bitcoin earners just earning bitcoins in the faucet and in some mining application but now there are so many ways to increase and earn money in the internet especially when you are using bitcoin. Today there is ICO bounties that you can participate in and can give you some money after doing that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 06:44:53 AM
Well, it's hardly free, because you need to spend time. There are two ways, either by joining an airdrop program or bounty campaign.
in any case, even a company in the Airdrop or Bounty company can not be called a free gift of a token. In any case, you need to work, performing a certain task or conditions and at the same time wasting your time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
I have been engaged in bounty companies for the last six months, but due to the large competition, the number of accrued tokens has significantly decreased. And as for the easy steps for free I get a variety of coins. Which is fine by me. Since I pay attention to this absolutely as much as I see fit, but the result will get as much as I have worked out. Everything is fair and proportionate. In the future, I think everything will change for the better, as the market itself will stabilize and come out of the so-called pit. And for it and all the coins I received earlier.
Activity: 93
July 23, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
Many ways to earn free token like Airdrop bounty campaign mining etc
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
for the way, there are actually many roads. but most can provide results that are quite high I believe that bounty is the best way for it. When compared to airdrop, faucet, and mining is a bounty then the most good. don't need much capital but the results can be quite large.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
If you want to earn free tokens you can register your account at the bitcointalk forum and you can join the program so you can earn free tokens when joining the airdrop program or bitcointalk ...
Activity: 180
July 23, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
Participate a many good bounties and earn more to have a good profit in the future. You need to rank up to receive a higher reward. Follow the rules of the bounty and wait for the giving of their tokens. There are many campaigns that you can join.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
July 23, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

you can join airdrops, faucets and bounty campaigns like signature campaigns, you tube, twitter, facebook, medium, etc. so many ways to earn tokens without investing in an ICO project.  That is what I am also doing.
Activity: 136
July 23, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
I see you are still a beginner so I think you can look for airdrop. By following the airdrop you can get token free and this is a very fair result. And if you want to follow a bounty program surely you must have level junior new member accounts can take the bounty such as signature campaigns or social media campaign.
Activity: 434
July 23, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
Try to participate in bounty companies, it's a good opportunity to get new altcoins for free!
Pages:
Jump to: