Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 61. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Joining bounty campaign or airdrop is the only way to get the token free. Yeah, you can get a lot token. But i'm not sure about their value. If you want to earn more money, you should join bounty campaign. Because you have to put effort into it, so profit you can get will be more. There are many mission for you (signature, translation, social media,..).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
You can participate in the Bounty or Airdrops that you can find on the forum. This is a good opportunity to earn tokens without investing. After that, you can sell the tokens to the Etherium on one of the exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 14, 2018, 02:34:45 PM
Yes there are lots of ways of earning tokens, but the easier one is  airdrop. You fill out digital forms or register on sites you earn some tokens for free. Have in mind not all will succeed it all depend on technology and acceptability in the market
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 14, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
There are alot of ways to earn token or coin for free without investing money to it.
  • Joining bounty campaign, like socialmedia, signature, translation etc etc
  • if you are good at bbcodes you can try selling signature codes
  • lastly, you can always sell your skills in web designing, programming or any computer/crypto related skills
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 14, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

How to get free coins by following a bounty or airdrop campaign. But I urge you to follow the bounty campaign. Because bounty campaigns are more promising.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

There are free coins offered here but you still have to work for it. As we all know , nothing is for free these days. You could try doing different tasks in bounty campaigns where you could gain a good reward depending on your rank. You could also try airdrops but you better choose the paying one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
how to earn token and coin free ?

it's super easy. look in my signature. then you get your first 100 tokens of an exchange (Nauticus) for free. but you have to register there! and with the new Neo Exchange Spotcoin you get 50% bonus when trading. that's almost better than an airdrop if you have to pay less later . good luck
Activity: 8
July 14, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
So many post about this, Airdrop/bounty campain, you can find this in many telegram group.
The easiest and fastest way to get free coin
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
You will join in a campaign to earn a token and must join in airdrop to get a coin for free in a signature campaign it takes weeks, months before you get the token as a reward.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
there are so many ways to earn free token and i believe if we work hard enough we can earn money by that token, and one of the most effective way to earn free token is Airdrops and bounties, we can earn token from doing social media like facebook or twitter, they are most common ways, or working for contents design for ICOs to get much higher tokens.
Activity: 77
July 14, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
By completing the required tasks during Airdrop, you can get tokens and coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 14, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

The best thing to do that is to work on bounty campaigns and after the ico or the sale ends, you can receive reward if the platform will be successful.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
There are so many ways to get earn free token. First is bounty campaign, it is the most popular way for most of us, people likes bounty because it is fair, and you can participate like ten or more bounties in one time. Second is airdrop, but i dont really like because it is too many scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
I think to get free coin there are several ways to get it, but it does not mean we will continue to earn money by getting the coins we already have, because the coins we may have received through airdrops most of them never reach the exchange on the market, and even if they do, they are on the buggy market. like delta-forks are nonsense.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

bounty, airdrop , faucet ,minning and much more, please to find her You can get a free coin or token
to get a free token or coin you can generate it by registering on Airdrop.
indeed Airdrop is already known to be a coin that very able to be relied upon. because we can generate coins by owning and registering on Airdrop.
nowadays it is very easy to find Airdrop.
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
A great many people will state join abundance program and airdrop is the best choice you have, it's actual my companion. Other than that, I don't perceive any approach to procure free coins or token. In the event that you have cash it will simple to get token/coins and make them as easy revenue with contribute system. Keep attempt and possibly you can make better approach to procure free coins it will help individuals who doesn't have cash to begin make pay, it will exceptionally accommodating.
Activity: 80
July 13, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
 By following a bounty you will get no big capital but the results can be in large, faucet, airdrop. Maybe that's all I know at the moment.
Activity: 77
July 13, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 13, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Those beginning from such questions usually lose their money and abandon the market forever. In the beginning, forget about earnings, and learn the technology and pay attention to the market. It'll take you time but then you'll be able to invest without people's help!
Activity: 139
July 12, 2018, 08:06:00 AM
There is no such thing as earning free token or coin because to earn it, you have to join different campaigns from good bounty programs, follow the rules and accomplished the tasks given to you. You still have to work although it depends on your availability, no pressure as long as you follow the rules. But it is very important that you check the information about the ICO first.
Pages:
Jump to: