Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 60. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

participation in airdrop and also bounty campaign can provide free coin and tokens rewards. for newbie can follow bounty social media, through facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram etc. good luck.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 02:21:45 AM
Aside airdrops I don't think you can get tokens for free anywhere. Unless it comes as a gift from someone. This is because bounty rewards are not free gifts but they are paid to work being done on various campaigns. Mining isn't free as well.
Activity: 95
July 23, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
You can participate in an airdrop program of some new projects, you just fill in the data or do a very simple task, then you will get some tokens or coins for free. Furthermore, you can participate in a bounty program, you can follow social media campaigns or signature campaigns.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:55:24 AM
I think there is no real way to get tokens in a geratis, cuman we don't have to burn through cash to get it. we can take after the abundance program, we are required to work, for example, advancing an undertaking, can with broad communications, signature crusades And others, and later we will get compensation from our work.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
You can earn it through bounty campaign,and following bounty campaign by participating in social media campaign and signature campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
I would not say that you can get a token or coin for free as even airdrops would require you to refer someone to get more coins/tokens from them and even faucets would require you to watch ads to get pennies worth of BTC. As of now the best way to get coins/tokens without investing will be by ICO bounties as you would only trade you time and a bit of knowledge in this forum.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 01:13:20 AM
In a bounty campaign, make sure you follow a good gift manager for a legitimate reward and to join in an airdrop or bounty campaign is how to get free coins and tokens but not at all the airspots you can get
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
participate in the bounty and airdrop it is easy to get the token. if you have the time that much, I think you should try bounty.
copper member
Activity: 616
July 21, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
You can earn free tokens from bounty or airdrops without a single penny investment. There are many faucets sites that give just few free coins. Participate in bounty campaign such as twitter, telegram, facebook, reddit and medium to earn free tokens. You must follow all the rules required by a bounty manager in order to get a stake every week. But if you have good skillset you can participate in Youtube video making or article writing or translation that gives good amount of free tokens.

Activity: 111
July 19, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
Nothing is free. If you want to get token, you need to do something, like complete task, or like, share,.... The only free cheese is on the mouse trap.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 19, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
You can get a free airdrop. Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
Activity: 23
July 18, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
The two most common ways are to join Aidrop and Bounty along with the ref program of that project
Activity: 86
July 18, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
You should have quite recently entered the encryption business. With prizes and airdrops, you get free tokens. Prior to that, you need to post more significant posts in the discussion. Give careful consideration to the abundance exercises of a few ventures and take an interest in them.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

one of them by following the signature campaign. you can get a free token but with the condition to work on a project that has been determined by the project. the higher your ranking the more tokens will be received. my advice should not be perfunctory in choosing a project to be done, because now many ICOs are potentially deceiving. try to analyze first before joining.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
Through airdrops and bounties, earning without investing is possible. But do not expect for an instant profit because as a participant, you will work for it. There are many campaigns within a bounty, to choose from such as social media, signatures and translation. A participant should be able to accomplish the given task in order to gain something from a bounty so it won't totally be "free".
Activity: 42
July 17, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
You should have quite recently entered the encryption business. With prizes and airdrops, you get free tokens. Prior to that, you need to post more significant posts in the discussion. Give careful consideration to the abundance exercises of a few undertakings and take an interest in them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 14, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
You can earn free tokens from airdrop but most times tokens from airdrops are worthless except for very few ones. You can as well earn free coins through bounty. Although, bounty is not always seen as been free because you have to work for it.
Activity: 289
July 14, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
I think you should take part in Airdrop to get free tokens without investing your money. there are other programs that give free tokens as a reward.

I agree with you. It is very simple to take part in airdrops and get for free tokens. You must do simple things to work with airdrops. I am working with airdrops and help promote small profit of course.
Activity: 151
July 14, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
Perhaps you can follow the bounty campaign one of the solutions, but you have to be patient with a fairly long campaign term. But that's the consequence you have to do in order to get the coins and tokens without having to buy.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
There are many way to earn tokens and coins for free. In this forum you can participate in the different types of campaigns such as Signature campaigns and Social media campaigns, for earn free tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: