Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 62. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:09:11 AM
You want to receive a token you do not want to lose money. I can show you join the bonus campaign. It can help you earn a free token, but you spend a lot of time waiting to receive the token. You have to spend a lot of time and work hard to get it.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
Best way for you to earn coin free is for you to find a good bounty programs and join advertise there project both on social media and in btt after there ICO you will recieve a free token.
Activity: 97
July 11, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
it must be emphasized that  there is nothing like earning free coins or tokens, somehow there is always something given in return. its either they will use your details for something like marketing in exchange or use it to attract investors,  however you can get involved in bounty campaigns and airdrops, where you don't have to invest anything monetary but instead offer services n exchange of coins
Activity: 63
July 11, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
Sure there are many ways to earn tokens and free coin. But you need a little bit or much of an efort to earn this free token or free coin. Majority you need to put in much of your time
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
Look into Crowdholding. They are a crypto co-creation platform (think Quora / Reddit for startups) where you give feedback to tasks and earn crypto for it. It is free to sign up, they have over 20k users, over 30 projects and you can earn not just Crowdholding's YUP but new ICOs and also established coins such as DeepOnion, SmartCash etc.

They have just been listed on CoinMarketCap and their trade volumes are increasing. These guys really are a sleeping giant and I would advise anyone who wants to earn some crypto and actually do something interesting instead of just bounty campaigns to look into them.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 31
July 11, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
Yes I agree with the others, There are a lot of ways like joining bounties, Fill upping airdrops and signatures campaign. But still it depends on your strategy how do you want to earn your tokens and coins.
Activity: 83
July 11, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
There are various ways such as Bounty programs in which you can participate to earn free tokens. set4earth is currently conducting its bounty program giving you the opportunity to earn free tokens. So I would suggest you to participate in them. The link for SET's official website is https://www.set4earth.io/
Activity: 59
July 11, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
Performing light tasks in airdrops, as well as many ICO do a rally between their subscribers and participants.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
There are a lot of ways to earn tokens and coins. You can join airdrops , join a bounty or signature campaign to earn coins. You can also buy a coin and earn airdrops.

Participating in bounties basically is the top way to get tokens and coins since you're basically earning them. So your exchanging your efforts instead of buying them at ico prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
If for me use Bounty Promotion to get free coins and also we have to do the work to complete the task in the campaign. I participate in a gift may be the best way to get a token without having to put our money into it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
There are a lot of ways to earn tokens and coins. You can join airdrops , join a bounty or signature campaign to earn coins. You can also buy a coin and earn airdrops.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
There isn't another way to earn token without any money to spend beside bounty or airdrop. It's just real job, earn money with doing some task. But you only doing small task which just sit down in front of computer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
July 11, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
It is easy, just join airdrops and bounties and waste your time on free coins whichin some month will worth something, but it is tricky and you will never know what is real value of each token
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
Hello, I see that many advise airdrop. But I do not think that this is a good way to earn coins. Most likely, you just waste your time. I have 67 airdrop coins, all of which are valued at $ 120....personally, I don't do it anymore.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
To get coins free of charge, you can choose several ways, 1 - take part in ICO companies, 2 - take part in AirDrop`s, 3 - engage in mining
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 11, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
Yes, there are several ways for which you can earn free token in cryptocurrency, you can participate in bounties, airdrops, signature, translation campaign and many more ways but it is very important do a very good research or the project or campaign before you join it.
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
There are ways of earning free tokens or coins. You can join in bounty campaigns like signiture and social campaigns. You can also try participating airdrops.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 11:56:07 PM
The two most effortless approaches to gain free tokens are Airdrops and Bounty campaigns. In the two cases you assist the venture with spreading its thought and get paid for it, yet Airdrops for the most part take a couple of minutes finish, however they give a littler wage than bounties.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 10, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

It is not easy to make money in the forum,You should first make a research to get a information on how to earn money here,and there's a suggestion that you need to study the history of Bitcoin and altcoins so that you can easily accept the advantage and dis-advantage if you invest or joining a Bounty Campaign and you should be very Patience if you want to earn profit.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 11:10:30 PM
If you really want to earn just do your own search other than asking the opinion of people around here for sure you will know what you really gonna do. You can do earn those tokens through bounty campaigns and airdrop but it will need your efforts also. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: