Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 63. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
nothing in this life is free, but you can get several tokens investing time and effort, if you have little time I recommend the airdrops, usually many people participate and the rewards are reduced, but if you have time and you like to participate in the forum you can make signature bounties, they usually pay more and give better rewards.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
2 ways to earn, bounty and airdrop but I only suggest to do bounty instead of wasting time in a shit airdrop campaign. Bounty is less risk, you can earn more chance than airdrop. Different in time and effort, bounty ear most time you need to do task everyday the more bounty the more effort you need
Activity: 23
July 10, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
there are pot of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate.
Activity: 155
July 10, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation, so if you learn bounty campaign you can get a big profit.
Activity: 99
July 10, 2018, 07:49:32 AM
The best way to earn tokens is my joining and doing bounty program for some new project that is coming onboard then you can get free coins by joining some airdrop programs there are many coins doing airdrop at the moment, you can find them at airdropalert site.
Activity: 110
July 09, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
actually a lot of ways that many do. but the most sought-after person is who has the big results in quick time and free of charge. I know most effective is the bounty. Bounty huge results in work that easily. This much became an attraction for many people so much in the field of bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 09, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Participate in the Airdrops and Bounties. Airdrops are very easy but less profitable. Most of them are scams so you must aware of them. The best way is, participating in a bounty. Do a research before doing that and find a trust bounty manager from BCT. You can earn notable profit from it
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
July 09, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are a lot of free and easy ways to earn tokens and coins free. These are free ways but you have to work and give time term using free is just not good I guess.

When a Project is released they usually run a bounty campaign just join it.

You can earn in the following ways and the amount you get is good in the long term.

- Wearing sig.
- Social Campaigns.
- Doing work.
- Finding the bug and telling the dev.

These are the easiest way to earn.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
There is no such thing as FREE.. but there are coins that you can earn with very little effort. Airdrops and Bounties are a good option. But in that you have to do a little marketing for them, like liking their pages and promoting them on social platforms. But yes they do provide you with coins in return. But they may be of very little value. Only very few give you good amount of coins in return.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:19:01 PM
The best way to earn free coins is to particpate in bounties and airdrops at the moment. As you are already registered here in this forum you can start with signature campaign because this is the less time taking campaign and the reward percentage is also higher than other campaigns. But I can not say its free because you need a computer, Internet connection, electricity & spare time that all cost So its not free.

I agree, signature campaign is indeed the best way to get a free token, actually there are some other bounty that can be followed but the results are certainly not as much as signature campaigns
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 09, 2018, 02:05:36 PM
The best way to earn free coins is to particpate in bounties and airdrops at the moment. As you are already registered here in this forum you can start with signature campaign because this is the less time taking campaign and the reward percentage is also higher than other campaigns. But I can not say its free because you need a computer, Internet connection, electricity & spare time that all cost So its not free.
Activity: 155
July 09, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
try to participate in different bounty campaigns and airdrops and always follow the rules so you can earn coins, you can check it all of the project here in the forum, time to explore out this forum and find more knowledge and more information here. good luck for the hunting 
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Best way you can earn token free os just simple only what you need to do is just find a bounty campaign that you will join in and work for them after you got paid.
Activity: 71
July 09, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
Take time to join and fill up airdrops to get free tokens. Be sure you sign it in a right way. It depends on the airdrop you will choose. Just join and join airdrops and you will get what you looking for.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
I think free word is not suitable in crypto world because If you are dedicated and hard worker then you can get revenue or reward. There are several tools for campaign like bounty campaign, Signature campaign, twitter campaign, Instagram campaign etc. When you are sharing information about ICO project then concern company gives you some tockens or coins against your job work on social media.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

Do not rush just to get the token, I think the smart way is you have to read and often search for information that is needed for the world of cryptocurrency, actually here there are various ways to get a free token only just feasible here airdrop and bounty reward, and contest forgotten. for a newbie who may lack of informations and experience you should work hard in here.
Activity: 5
July 09, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
I think about this already all know in our time. Earnings without investment this airdrop and bounty of the company. Good earnings even when the market is red
Activity: 125
July 08, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
Sure you can . one question is, why are you here ?You're right where people earn free tokens right now . but not entirely free . we need to invest some personal time . Find a company or a project you like . from participate in it and you will enroll tokens for participation.  it's simple !
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 08, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

I see you are a newbie and now, you'd better learn more about the blockchain and crytocurrency through this forum, after that, you need to know about rules in this forum. When you have enough all above things, you can participate on bounties at here, but you must read clearly their rules about rank and requirement to join in. One more easy way is to do Airdrop. With Airdrop, you just search in Youtube and lots of result will appear and you just need follow the steps they instruct
Activity: 158
July 08, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
Earning tokens and coins for free is possible by joining the different bounty campaigns which all you need to do is to like, share and post all their campaigns about their project, if you made all of that then by the end of the campaign period all your efforts will be paid off.
Pages:
Jump to: