Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 64. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Yes you can. You can participate Airdrop, Bounty signature campaign, Social media campaign, content creation. If you have huge followers in your social media profile you can easily participate social media campaign based upon their requirement. Finally you will rewarded by tokens.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
Join the company Bounty, it gives you the opportunity to get free tokens.
Activity: 92
July 08, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
There are more and more coins getting released in the market , to which for the publicity and grow market cap they give free coins as bounty , airdrops and mining to which you can earn coins, each of them has their own rules and different task to earn coins you have to follow them step by step and get a active membership  in the coin and earn more and more.   
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 12:28:34 AM
You should join the Bounty campaign, which will give you income, while you only need to spend time and effort to fulfill their requirements. Although low income but persevering you will encounter good luck.
Activity: 24
July 08, 2018, 12:24:12 AM
there are pot of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:22:17 AM
There lot of ways for you to earn and gain token and free coins online such as here im our forum you can join some bounty campaigns and participates in their campaign such as signature, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more you are just like promoting a specific ICO and they really pay you rewards like tokens and coins. Another way is by visiting faucet website they give free tokens and coin easily once you have visited their website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

Two kind here to earn money it is bounty and airdrop. But I want you to suggest bounty for you to earn but maje sure your rank is  jr member because most of the bounty campaign accept particapant with jr rank. Task is not so hard but earning is great. Airdrop is also okay but not much token distribution.
Activity: 69
July 07, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
there are several ways to get your tokens or coins free, first, you can follow bounty program available in this forum or you can directly to bounty portal. My suggestion selects the project held by the manager of bitcointalk to avoid bounty scams project. And before that all there is good first read the rules in this forum.
Activity: 980
July 07, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
You can participate in free airdrops and join bounty campaigns of any new ICO to get coins of that project. Different type of campaigns are available of every ICO and you can join anyone as per eligibility criteria and get free coins for your work. Signature campaign ihighest paying campaign for each bounty.
Activity: 17
July 07, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
Bouty is an attractive program. It can earn you a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars depending on your heart
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
At the forum and participating in bounty companies you can earn without investing your money. It is to take part in a subscription company, write an article or make a translation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
You should start off by doing some bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk, seeing that you have already made a post you should be able to know what you need to do in order to join a campaign. Another thing is participating in airdrops, you can learn about them online and just be active in participating on them, they literally are giving people free coins.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
July 07, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
to get a free token the easiest way is to follow the airdrop, it just needs a list and will be given some tokens after the ICO expires, but there are still a lot of scams. or you can also follow the signature campaign, but your rank must be at least Jr.member, because usually the signature campaign received from jr.member to legendary. you have to follow some rules and always make a calculated post in one week.
airdrops are not worth it as of now aside from the token is scam it will lead also for email spamming because they will need your email before you can join
Activity: 39
July 07, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
there's no such thing as free if you put hardwork and patience the rewards will be worth it. you need to participate in bounties but it would only took like 5-10 mins of your day.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
to get a free token the easiest way is to follow the airdrop, it just needs a list and will be given some tokens after the ICO expires, but there are still a lot of scams. or you can also follow the signature campaign, but your rank must be at least Jr.member, because usually the signature campaign received from jr.member to legendary. you have to follow some rules and always make a calculated post in one week.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
July 07, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

There are actually lots of opportunities offered by crypto where we could earn free coins and reinvest it if we want. Try to join bounty campaigns which is a better way of earn free coins. By following their given tasks, you will be paid accordingly based on the success of the project.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I start earning some tokens/coins in doing airdrops. Airdrop has a  small task to do to get a free tokens/coins.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 07, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

yes of course there are lots of ways to earn tokens or coins for free. First, by participating in bounty campaign of any ICO project like signature campaign or social media campaign. Second, by airdrops also you can participate ang get free aidrops, faucets as well.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

How to get free coin ie you can try to join in bounty or airdrop campaign. Because if you can join in both, you can get a coin as long as the project you choose is promising. So you must be good at researching which projects are good and which ones are a scam.
Activity: 55
July 07, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.
Sign in and join the airdrop. Do social or better signature bounty
Pages:
Jump to: