Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 65. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
For example, you can participate in the Bounty campaign and Airdrop. But remember this is not free, your time is also money
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Before that, you have to post more valuable posts in the forum. Pay more attention to the bounty activities of some projects and participate in them.
Activity: 21
July 07, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
By joining Airdrops/Bounties Not really free because you need to do something that's not quite hard example Signature campaign you need atleast 10 post per week      
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
how to get token or coin free by following or working in bounty campaign, as long as we work in bounty campaign we will get a token or coin free if the project we follow has been completed.

right, I am with you, one way to get a free token by joining and working in a bounty campaign. after we work in bounty campaign, we will get token if bounty is successful.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 07, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can participate in bounty and airdrop to get free tokens. But, before you join the bounty, I advise you to do an analysis first about the ICO Project that you will follow. If you think the ICO project will be successful and have great value in the future, then you can follow it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
in my opinion, the way to get a free token is to join a bounty and airdrop campaign. because joining our bounty campaign does not require capital, we just run the command that is set by the manager who manages the bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
Well, nothing is free anywhere,just you spend or the money or the time or the computing power of the PC.You will approach mining+airdrop+bounty.
Activity: 144
July 07, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
I know that Bounty and Airdrop can give you the opportunity to earn free tokens without investing your money .
Activity: 38
July 07, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Join Bounties, Airdrops as many as possible and fill every airdrop form . In bounty- you can join social media campaign such as telegram, twitter,..
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation, so if you learn bounty campaign you can get a big profit.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
If you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer token gift if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign.thus you will earn token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 11:24:08 AM
First rule of crypto-club - never participate in shitty scam airdrops Grin
Really, this i sthe worst way to earn free tokens, 1/1000 will cost worth spent time on form submitting.
Best way - bounties. Youtube, twitter, fb, telegram - just read in nearest topics
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
how to get a token is to set aside your time to participate in a bounty and airdrop campaign, but you are required to complete the task already given, but it is not difficult, because you get paid without spending any money
Activity: 103
July 07, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
the way to get token and coin free is to join in a bounty and airdrop campaign, by joining there you can get the token provided you have to do the task already given, then you just wait for your payment without the need to spend money
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
July 07, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

In joining in airdrops or bounty campaign is the way to get free coin and tokens but not in all airdrops that you can get rewards, search before you join. In bounty campaign make sure that you follow a good bounty manager to get a legit rewards.
Activity: 167
July 07, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
how to get lots of free coins and tokens is to join the bounty and airdrop, there you will get a lot of coins without spending any money, just take your time alone and work on a predetermined task
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 07, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Token is given when the bounty campain that you are participaging with is done. Joining bounty campaign is a way which you can gain token.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

There are many easy ways to earn some free tokens , really good opportunity gave Uchain team, but right now bounty and airdrop is paused for new members, but there are more ICOs doing such things
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
July 07, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
~
my suggestion there is now many follow bounty campaign given by the bounty campaign organizer if you want to get coin or tokens for free from there you will get the coin or tokens, the more you follow then you will get a lot of results.
don't get stuck on bounty or airdrop, there's many way to getting coin/token(s) even for free... as we know, nowadays there are many ppl came here to participating on bounty/airdrop.... and as we know too, bounty and airdrop using stake system, it's mean if more ppl participating on it, the reward will decreased... many type of campaign, but the best way to earn "free coin/token(s) is by participating in siganture campaign and media campaign, well i know it's the same shit like bounty program, but signature and media campaign is lil bit different:
1. you'll get real payment, and it's depends on your effort while doing that jobs
2. in every single campaign, we know that not all ppl can doing that job, because maybe their rank not complete the requirements...
3. participating in socmed/telegram campaign isn't worthed

the more you follow then you will get a lot of results.
nope, how do you think about retweeting some project for a few months, waiting payment for maybe 1-2 months, waiting listing for 1 months, just for $1-15? after that, you sell that shit coin/token(s) in the market, but unfortunely min wd,fee or something like that, is too big... and you just get stucked, you just fucked up lel................
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Bounty and airdrops it's best ways to earn coin, but it's not free, you should work. You can try to become youtube ICO blogger, or Twitter/facebook promotion, Translation whitepaper and ANN Threads
Pages:
Jump to: