Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 66. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
You can earn a token for free by participating in a bounty or Airdrop. But you can earn more token by a bounty campaign because of a high percentage given, than an Airdrop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:54:15 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Free cheese only in a mousetrap. Take part in Airdrops and Bounty to start. Later, when you understand the crypt, you can start investing in altcoin.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

answering questions on Cent  made me few Eth. the cent platform acts like curation platform whereby you can earn some piece of ETH when you upvote on Answers. that is also a easy way to earn yourself some free coins
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

There are many ways to earn coins, tokens in the world of cryptography.
need to understand how much you are willing to spend on this time and effort.
as for me one of the best ways to earn in crypto currency is bounty programs, if you fulfill their requirements they will pay you well.
Activity: 57
July 07, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
try to participate in different bounty campaigns and airdrops and always follow the rules so you can earn coins, you can check it all of the project here in the forum, time to explore out this forum and find more knowledge and more information here. good luck for the hunting 
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 05:23:38 AM
You should join the bounty program, they can give you free tokens if you fulfill their requirements. There are now quite a few people involved in this campaign.
Activity: 238
July 07, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.Before that, you have to post more valuable posts in the forum. Pay more attention to the bounty activities of some projects and participate in them.   
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
I can tell you that if you know a little about marketing, you can make good money in the future. After all, almost all projects have partner programs. The essence of which is obtaining additional tokens for the attracted partner. Advertise your referral link and get additional tokens!
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 07, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
Well, it's not true that you get tokens for free, first of all you spend your time getting tokens. You simply join by performing some tasks, such as traslate, doing a post, blog, video and something in accordance with the campaign. And after that you can get a reward.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
As an option, join companies for bonuses and aerodromes. Or investing in various new ico, they too can bring good profits in a short time.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
If you want to earn a token without giving money, you usually have to take part in a bounty program. You can participate in different social media events and get a token base in your bet
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Suggested you to participate in bounty campaign. Different campaign such as social media campaign, meduim, signature campaign and etc. Each campaign have rules and take about 2 to 3 month of particapation and then the hardwork paid with plenty of tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
I think to get it for free it is to follow the program airdrop but there is also like bounty campaign program and it is very menguntukan compared to airdrop in my opinion because the result of bounty campaign program is currently very big allocation compared airdrop!

my suggestion is better to join in bounty campaign project which will give satisfactory result, because I think nowadays many airdrop ends with scam so join bounty campaign though have to work a little longer but the result will be in accordance with time to do it.
Activity: 21
July 07, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Currently,  there is a lot of ICO going on and they all have bounties,  you can participate in any bounty and do some of the hunting.

You can join any of the bounty part (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram,  Signature, Redit, Translation, Media etc)
Activity: 443
July 07, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
I think to get it for free it is to follow the program airdrop but there is also like bounty campaign program and it is very menguntukan compared to airdrop in my opinion because the result of bounty campaign program is currently very big allocation compared airdrop!
Activity: 574
July 07, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
To take a free crypto coin is so simple.
You can join airdrop and so easy to do some task.
You can join bounty campain and do task every week 5o get a stakes and when bounty done you will earn a coin.
Thats all.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
July 07, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

if you want to earn a lot of coins I suggest you to join airdoprs, its the easiest way to earn tokens, because you just have to fill up their form and after that they will announce the distribution of it. you dont have to do anything about that.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 07, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

there is some other way to earn tokens for free, you can participate in any airdrops, or maybe become part of bounty campaigns, by doing a little tasks, you can earn tokens as payment for you.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 01:38:48 AM
Airdrops can be great and something we are likely to see more of as ICO's try and take advantage of the possible network effect airdroping can bring.

Something to be aware of though is that there will be increasing numbers of bullshit "ICO's" trying to capture ppl's data through airdrop signup. A lot of the time your data such as email, investment habits/volume, age, etc will be worth a lot more than a couple of their tokens. Even more concerning should be the potential for scamming by "ICO's" requesting private keys for your wallet, in exchange for their token. This is obviously an obvious no no for most but noobs can and will get caught out. To be clear: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DISCLOSE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS!
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 01:32:59 AM
Is there anything like free coins? I only get coins when i participate in bounty campaigns and do some airdrops. Even with such instance, there is the likelihood of scam and i don't get paid at times but they are my only source for coins. Any other means?
Pages:
Jump to: