Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 51. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:49:47 AM
be active dont use car and start to walk everywhere when u go
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 08:48:30 AM
the best way to lose weight is having a healthy diet and also having a regular exercise because it will remove some of your calories and fat that causes you to gain lots of weight.
Activity: 36
May 23, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
I've done a lot of research into weight loss, and I can safely say that the easiest way is to not eat lol.

But look at it this way, one meal is probably 600 - 1000 calories (or more). All you need to do is skip one meal a day to burn 600+ calories.

This is incredibly dangerous and unhealthy approach. Cutting meals is not a viable solution for healthy weight loss and isn't even likely to cause any weight loss in the long run as it is not sustainable.

Controlling portion sizes is a much healthier way to lose weight. Avoid sugar-rich foods and drink plenty of water.

Even if you ran a mile everyday, you would burn only 116 calories. That's BS. That's not even a meal.

One mile a day is barely anything. A healthy person can run a mile in 6-7 minutes. Even if you were just jogging and not doing any form of HIIT exercise simply spending an hour exercising a day would equate to almost 700 calories using your stated 116 calories per mile and assuming a very reasonable 6mph.

The daily recommended calorie intake in between about 2000 and 2500 calories for a person doing basic exercise (think 10,000 steps/day level). The problem is that most people have office jobs or spend all day sitting in front of a computer but still eat the same amount as if they were active.

Basically, don't overeat and step up your exercise will make you lose weight. Skipping meals is absolutely -not- the answer.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 10:13:59 PM
First of all check your diet and at what time you eat them. Eat a balanced diet void of too many fats.
Activity: 26
May 22, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Start workout
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 22, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
How do you lose weight, especially if you’ra hypersensitive person? There may be others out there who have tried taking medications but ended up stopping due to appearance of rashes in the body. What are the other measures for it, apart from exercise?
Theres no best way but Self Discipline,because even how many advices and how many trials you made,but if you cant discipline your self this will end up nothing..

Over weight isn't good for body. Losing weight is difficult. First find out, what kind of food grow weight. Then reduce to eat that food. Do exercise everyday. You should eat cucumber regularly because it helps to lose weight.
I believe in cucumber that helps fasting weight reduces but this cant help if you don't exercise and control you self from eating fatty ,sweets and carbohydrates
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
Sport is certainly very important, but I also highly recommend you to study the information about raw food diet and medical fasting, I am raw food since the beginning of this year, and my weight has decreased from 60 to 52 kg
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
You need to check your diet and visit the gym atleast twice within a week. Checking your diet means, avoid eating too much saturated fat and limit sodium intake as well.
Activity: 321
May 22, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
Over weight isn't good for body. Losing weight is difficult. First find out, what kind of food grow weight. Then reduce to eat that food. Do exercise everyday. You should eat cucumber regularly because it helps to lose weight.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
I want to lose weight by eating less and exercising lots and lots of fluids
Activity: 98
May 22, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
I have the opposite "problem" tho I don't mind. I wan't to gain weight but I just can't, whatever I do my weight just stays the same(fast metabolism). My advice for you would be to stop eating 3 meals a day but instead in the mornings just make a smoothie, and eat a big meal for lunch and don't eat for the rest of the day. Main reason why there are so many overweight people(not knowing if you are, but principle is the same) is that people eat 3 or more times a day, which doesn't let organs to settle down and relax. Because of that body processes food extremely quick because it is used to get another meal soon so it has to work fast which means it will leave alot of things unprocessed which mainly is just fats that start collecting together in the hips or belly.

Nope, that's wrong.
Every nutritionist will tell you that the healthiest way to get your weight in check is to eat at least 5times a day.
Of course 3 main meals and 2 healthy snacks (vegetables and fruit not some sweets filled with sugar and salt).
Main meals shouldn't be filled with salt or fried. Don't mix carbs and protein. There is a lot of information about this on the net.
The next part is the water intake. Nobody is taking enough water and that's our main problem. The cells can't function properly without water.
The most important part is exercise. Some say that food is only 30-40% and exercise is 60% of success.

As for you, I guess you're still young and your metabolism is fast so it can tackle anything you throw at it.
After 25-30yr mark it starts to slow down and you get all of this weight problems.
But it'll never happen if you stay hydrated, eat healthy foods(nothing to do with quantity but the quality) and exercise as much as you can.
Activity: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
I have the opposite "problem" tho I don't mind. I wan't to gain weight but I just can't, whatever I do my weight just stays the same(fast metabolism). My advice for you would be to stop eating 3 meals a day but instead in the mornings just make a smoothie, and eat a big meal for lunch and don't eat for the rest of the day. Main reason why there are so many overweight people(not knowing if you are, but principle is the same) is that people eat 3 or more times a day, which doesn't let organs to settle down and relax. Because of that body processes food extremely quick because it is used to get another meal soon so it has to work fast which means it will leave alot of things unprocessed which mainly is just fats that start collecting together in the hips or belly.
Activity: 30
May 21, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Definitely balance your diet and start working out Smiley There are plenty exercises for beginners.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
The easiest way is to stop eating after 6-7pm and cut the sweets.
Bear doesn't help either.
Little physical activity can do wonders.
Activity: 115
May 21, 2018, 12:43:12 PM
To lose weight you need a proper diet like eating vegetables and fruits, self-control not eating unhealthy foods makes you gain weight.
Consistent in doing exercise helps you to lose weight fast, also drink lemon with tea for the good digestion of food in your stomach and sleep properly. Just drink water if you feel hungry, do this method every day to keep your body healthy and lose your weight faster.
Activity: 34
May 21, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
diet and only diet. Junkfood is a murderer. and some movement.
Activity: 217
May 21, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Try to search some articles or program on bodybuilding.com . They are very helpful
Activity: 102
May 21, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
There are many ways to lose weight, and the way most people eat is not eating too many junk foods, including lots of exercises and healthy eating.
Activity: 103
May 21, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
This piece of advice is controversial as fruit has an almost magical health aura today. People may believe that fruit is nutritious, but unfortunately fruit contains a lot of sugar – around 10% by weight (the rest is mostly water). Sugar from fruit can shut down fat burning. This can increase your hunger and slow your weight loss. For best results avoid fruit – or enjoy it occasionally as a treat.
Activity: 99
May 21, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Cutting out one indulgence — such as the chips you have with lunch or the chocolate dessert you eat after dinner — can subtract a few hundred calories from your diet, which translates into less flab, says Blum. "Your body won't even notice their absence".
Pages:
Jump to: