Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 13. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 509
Many people know how to make money on a falling market. You just need to learn the art of margin trading. In addition, the market does not constantly fall and periodically rebounds. This is also a good time for earning money.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
At least two ways. Buy now bitcoin and hold as long as it will start to grow. Or try to trade on exchanges on the signals of experienced traders.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
well. there are not so many ways to make money in crypto market when prices are falling. you can try margin trading. open short positions. but i warn you that it is very risky. i have never dare to make margin trading, never.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
If you have Fiat, then buy the best coins and tokens you think will make bank in the bull market and that have solid fundamentals. Or if you don't have FIAT, then it is better to try to trade and earn money this way in order to make a bigger portfolio so when the bull market comes in you are ready loaded with a decent sized portfolio. I am planning to help my Wife again when I can build up a portfolio as we lost most of its value through this bear cycle. I am hoping that she will be able to recover her enthusiasm as she has been down of late with a prolonged bear market condition.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
I think someone can make money through investing in cryptocurrency.  They can buy coins now the price is down. If they can buy coins now and have hope to sell it when the price is high, I'm very sure that they will make huge money because price level will still increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
You can reinvest, get rid of illiquid assets. In the falling market, the number of projects and illiquid coins is declining faster than the market itself, when the capitalization will return, those coins that will remain will cost many times more.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
I think one of the best thing you can do with the market right as it stays in crisis is to buy plenty of coins and hold it. As the coins you've bought grew in value, you will surely benefit soon enough to make you rich in the future. Just be patient and faithful with your holdings and it will surely be worth it amidst the time you've spent holding it.
Activity: 406
Earning money on crypto currency is want persistence due to the fact we all recognise that the price is once in a while too lengthy earlier than they boom in a maximum rate of it, however then you will earn cash in case you buy an altcoin while the rate is down, and wait until the rate will boom.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Trading in a falling market for me so far is too difficult. When prices start to fall I try to sell coins in which I'm not sure. It seems to me that this requires long study.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Hold. Use margin trading. Here are the main earning opportunities in a falling market, with the help of cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 882
Open short positions. Engage in day trading. There are many ways to earn money in this market. You can also go to work, but I think it's not for you)
Activity: 252
I think buying more in low prices will be a profitable action in this current market. Having known this strategy as buy low sell high is very applicable in the current situation.
Yes, now the price is still in a low and unstable condition, and it's time for you to buy coins to invest, but you have to be patient to wait for prices to rise if you really want to make big profits, and even short-term trading can be very high risk.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It's hard for me to talk about it, because I can not and can not save my deposit. You must learn to determine the market's decline in advance. What would earn in the fall of the market you should be profitable to buy and sell coins in a timely manner.
Activity: 108
You can do that by simply trying to purchase altcoins like Eth at a very lower rate during this bad market and then hold for a while. I strongly believe Eth will start mooning.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

As for me, the best thing to do during thisnkind of situation isnto staybaway from the market. Try not to sell and keep holding. we could join bounty campaigns and airdrops if we want to. Through those ways , we could earn free tokens which would be good for trading.
copper member
Activity: 140
This is a very tricky one as no one is an expert in that area no matter how much you claim to understand the market. The only way is to follow the news and i mean every bit of it because it has a lot of impact in this space. Another way is to sell to USDT when theres a market downturn and buy back to a desired position to have more of the  coin you were holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Now the market is on a lengthy correction. You can take this opportunity to buy more tokens, in order to get a good profit in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think buying more in low prices will be a profitable action in this current market. Having known this strategy as buy low sell high is very applicable in the current situation.

That is not a good investment, you have to do another job to generate money to be able to invest continuously like that. But if your investment is always down, what would you be like?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If you want to make money from a falling market is buying because you can get cheap prices, and be patient to wait for prices to rise again, then you will be able to get a profit.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: