Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 14. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Trading or other speculative method. You can also buy cryptocurrency at a low price and wait, and believe in early growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's simple. You can buy more alts at their low prices so that when they grow back you'd have profit. But don't panic and sell everything, that would be a mistake. And of course wait and earn more tokens through airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
when the market is down, you just have to but the coin you know is good so as not to run into loss because i think is great  opportunity to make profit through it but invest the amount of money you know it won't hurt you so much and when the price rise again more profit will be made from it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
The best way to make money in this time of fall in the prices of coins in the cryptocurrency market is to acquire more coin when the prices are low and wait for the prices to go up for you to sell and make good profit. You can also engage in airdrops and bounties which entails that you do some sort of assignments given to you by the team members. After doing all the assignments, you will be rewarded with token which you can sell and make money
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
buy as much as you can with your finances, the market falls for investors to prove the project / coin they trust can increase as the market stabilizes
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well,it is a matter of strategic planning because it is really hard to earn now that the market is really bloody.What I did is that I checked on how much my capital per coin and then regularly check updated charts.Once I see a little improvement then I sell my coins that has potential profit and hold the other one for long term investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well buy and buy but make it sure that coin that you buy is a good enough coin that it will recover eventually because knowing thus can help you . You can ask some of your crypto friends and also in some ICO rating as well
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Let's say that you have some tokens. You selling them when they are pumping. Than their price is going down and you buying more of this tokens.
Activity: 22
In fact we cannot make money when the Crypto market price falls. All you can do is when Cryptocurrency falls on the market you have to buy Bitcoin or Altcoin that have good and profitable potential in the future. Because I see a lot of certain altcoins that currently have the potential to rise in price many times over the next few years. Because of that fact, you can try it yourself later.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
By buying in the dip price,and also by holding until it price will fully recovered so this things you could earn big and also have gain some profit.
Activity: 107
In fact, falling is the best time for investments. You need to buy crypto currency when the market fell. This can be very well earned when the market grows. If you buy a crypto currency when the market is growing much more dangerous.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is more than one currency whose price increases everyday , but you have to choose carefully, also you can trade in a scalping way, but also you must be careful , or just wait some more time ..

So true. We must seek for something that will satisfies our needs. But then we need to be smart enough in choosing other coins. We can not only focus on what are the popular but also we can try using other coins. And also during the time im which the market is down, it is perfect to buy coin so that if it increases you can gain profit.
Activity: 157
My opinion is doing a daily trade. With daily trading, you can earn a profit. And with the price of coins goes up and down quickly, you should be able to capitalize on the situation. But the coins you buy should be a nice coin on the market. It is indeed not easy but if you keep trying, I think it definitely can.
Activity: 196
If hope results in the market certainly is a difficult thing. the market is always down and it was more than the increase that occurred. always take a small gap in this regard in order to produce a step that can be taken. but better not too dependent on the market because earnings in the crypto are not only derived from the trading market only. the bounty and the airdrop could serve as a way to get results.
Activity: 392
The market is fluctuating sharply and continuously. With the current bearish trend, keep your coins. And if you have excess cash then you should choose to buy potential e-currencies and wait for the market to recover and increase prices. This is the best way to make money now.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
When you can see market is crashing for about 9 months, if you short Bitcoin or other altcoins for 9 months, you will be in a big profit.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
the most likely way out is to cut losses. you sell your coin loss, then you buy another coin is indeed the price is low and has the potential to be great of coins you are selling remedies. But how to cut loss it should be full of calculations.
Activity: 83
The best time to make money is when market dip. Buy more coins if you have money but many of us bought dip and it keeps dipping more
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Actually, this moment provides a very good opportunity for us to get good items from Crypto. Goods with good quality will be far more visible because for those who have bad goods it will be difficult to maintain their existence so that they will experience a deeper deterioration and increasingly invisible ratings on the market. That's not enough, we must be able to be patient to wait for the price to fly again.
Activity: 210
If you have knowledge and skills on trading, the market status now is better to buy more assets since the prices are low. Just make sure to analyze what coins are likely to profit when the market recovers. Investing your money to earn more profits is the way to do while the red lines are  flying.
Pages:
Jump to: