Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 15. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
To get around the current market situation of the weakened crisis, we can trade by scalping, lots of crypto currencies are increasing every day, but we must be careful in choosing the crypto currency that we will trade.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you just need to know or guess somehow when (accurately or approximately) this fall will stop and reverse
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
I think that depends on your capital, if you have a lot of capital half of the capital to buy coins after the coin is purchased, then install a sell order and half of your capital is to install a buy order.
Activity: 146
All you have to do is invest in coins that have the potential and perspective to grow. Because the price of the altcoin market is now relatively cheap and you will get a big profit from it when prices start rising again. Currently the right altcoin to invest is ethereum.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
If you are new to crypto market i recommend you to be careful in investing because you should have time to learn about the market. When Bitcoin prices are declining and unstable, you should trade and sell them shortly to make a profit. Besides you can make money in many forms such as long term investment in Altcoins that you choose or make money through Airdrop this form is also very good at no cost.
Since he is very new to having crypto, he should not sell his coins for dust. Also, don't spend more than what's affordable.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
If you are new to crypto market i recommend you to be careful in investing because you should have time to learn about the market. When Bitcoin prices are declining and unstable, you should trade and sell them shortly to make a profit. Besides you can make money in many forms such as long term investment in Altcoins that you choose or make money through Airdrop this form is also very good at no cost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
When the market is going down, if you are on profit on some coins, then you can sell it off and buy it back at dip then you will hold until market recovers for a good profit, also you can do some bounty as well to earn more coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
You still making money if you sign up in airdrops and do bounties. But the best is to study about different coins and use it as your advantage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Do studies about different alternative coins.
Then pick the coin/token which has the best potential in the market.
Pick atleast 2 kind of tokens to have a back up plan.
Invest there. Buy the tokens in the market and buy more if continue to fall.
This is the best strategy to get the best profit at bear market.
Activity: 252
It is not right to buy such coins at this time cos scammer is all around to hit our savings, if you want to earn this downfall make a research or wait untill the price to come up hold your tokens what you have now to sell it for the right time..
Activity: 37
When the market is down like this you can invest into the coin/project you think will succeed in the future for a cheaper price. In the long-term you should make good money when the market is up during a bull run. However, in the short run trading smaller coins may be the best option considering that no one truly knows, besides professional analysts, exactly when the market will bottom out/ start trending upwards.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am also interested in this problem, it is not a binary market, and you can not make money on the fall of the market, you can only earn money by growing coins, although maybe I do not know everything
Traders could actually make money through shorting the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, etc.
Activity: 504
I am also interested in this problem, it is not a binary market, and you can not make money on the fall of the market, you can only earn money by growing coins, although maybe I do not know everything
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I think it is all about that, seeing the new and good profit opportunities. If you try to see bearish terms as good buying chances, I believe that you can catch great opportunities to have big profits.
Activity: 254
I think the only one method to gain profit at the bearish market is play scalping. This method has more high-level difficulty because you need to read the market carefully and put sell and buy order at the right price.
And also this method need a huge capital to make a good profit. But also have a high risk to get the loss.
Doesn't sound like a good idea, unless you are a whale, but thanks for sharing it. High capital, high risk, high profit. And zero chance probability of winning. Thanks but no thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
You buy good coins now when the prices are low and then you will be able to sell them later when the prices moon. You should learn about good coins and market tendencies and sell at a profit.
Activity: 1190
The only way is to keep quiet and keep waiting until the price of Coins, especially Bitcoin, rises again. For me it's our way to get money later when the price of Bitcoin rises.
I think profits not only come from the money you get after you sell it,even though when prices go down you can still get profits,
but not by money, but profit because you can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and real profits will come when you sell it some time later..
Activity: 19
The only way is to keep quiet and keep waiting until the price of Coins, especially Bitcoin, rises again. For me it's our way to get money later when the price of Bitcoin rises.
Activity: 27
Scalping is good option. But you have to be more careful. Not invest to much invest that you afford to lose.
Activity: 29
Buy as much as you can. Wait for the rise of the market. Then sell it. This is how you can make money in the fall of market.
Pages:
Jump to: