Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 16. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In the fall of market you can buy in low price and later you can sell in high price in the rise of the market.
Activity: 56
I think, this is the best opportunity to buy altcoins when the market falls and hold the altcoin on for the long term until prices rise and sell at high prices at the right time which gives a very good profit. what happened today and for the past few months is only temporary. I am pretty sure that certain coin values, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, will definitely recover before the end of this year and obviously, this is only a normal cycle every year for the last 9 years. This is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because the current value is low, I think you can buy it and you should consider buying alt coins too. They also have great potential and with low value you can buy thousands.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
This market fall is a crisis and it is hard for me to earn money on this, when you invest on a certain altcoins that you don't know if it is still continue to decline or not, it is better to hold then if you have already invested on your bet altcoins and wait for it to pump.
Activity: 7
When the market declines, the best way is to invest, invest a lot of money with potential, and then sell it when the market rises. You have to make sure you have a lot of money. If your porfolio is well diversified, you should feel less impact of the down market. It is also a good practise to have a fund saved for cheap coin in bearish circle of the cryptocurrency market. You will definitely make money if you are able to buy cheap price created by bearish sentiment and irrational panic by traders and investors!
Activity: 2
For me, it is good to invest to some coins that is currently low and sell it when the market goes up. But it is better to research on the coins you are planning to invest on before investing to avoid being scammed or making a bad choice. Doing research will be a big help to us in cryptocurrency. There is only a question to the brokerage company. If you trade directly through crypto exchanges, I think it will not work, and brokerage companies give such an opportunity, but be careful, now a lot of deception.
Activity: 84
actually I am not too affected by the fall of crypto in the market because I am only looking for income from participating in a bounty campaign, and about how to earn income when the market is deteriorating as it is now, that is if I participate in the bounty campaign even if the income is not too many.
Activity: 30
in my opinion, you can make money by buying the coins and when you buy the coins hold them for some time and when the price rise you can sell the coin and gain profit and recover your amount.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Yes, you can make money on it. On some exchanges, such as Kraken, you can open orders to lower the price of the cryptocurrency and make money on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
All Market prices have been falling for many months now confirming the bear market dominance. Well it may be very possible to make some money in this falling market as some very experienced traders are doing that but it would be a very risky thing to try.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The most basic thing to do is to buy good coins with low value. Use the money you can afford to lose and don't sell any of your assets just to have money to buy coin. Coins will go up anytime and you earn a decent amount from it if you sell at the right time. If you don't have the money to buy coin, there is no need to pressure yourself and just continue on others things that can make you earn money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
By simply buying the potential coins which is in dip prices i think there is so much coins we choose in coin marketcap that we make profit soon just be patience by holding them until their prices will go higher in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
Scalping is a good strategy in order for us not to have a large loss during a crash. We buy lows and sell highs even the market is bleeding. It will just depend on how we will react to the market but having profits is not assurance because we assume that the price won't pull up in case it constantly moving down.
Activity: 161
The most ideal approach to profit when the market falls is to purchase crypto currencies at a low cost, as dumbfounding as it might sound. Costs will in any case rise, and on the off chance that you purchase coins now, later on will have the capacity to take in substantial income on them.
Activity: 420
Every good investor most times sees a fallen market as an opportunity to invest. There are so many good coins that have plummeted. Meanwhile, they have every tendency to rise again. These are coins with opportunities and whenever i see such, i always like to invest on therm.
Activity: 420
Presently, i would advise that you invest only what you can afford to loose, because you cannot predict what would happen next. There are some coins that would give you more than x3 profit if you choose carefully.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I think that this is very difficult and I have never tried it. It seems to me that you can earn money in a falling market, but it will be easier for day traders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
If you are experienced and you know technical analysis then you can choose day trading but this is not the easy method and you might face loss so do your own research then do day trading.
Activity: 434
Everything is very simple. You have to play in the opposite direction. Sell on waiting for a fall. You buy on expectation of growth. But this is not the most simple form of earnings. If you are a beginner, then you better refrain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you can better understanding about the charts, then you can earn profits. That market condition is perfect for me because I know how I making profits in this fall. Here is the secret how I do it. I will buy many altcoins now because this time is very cheap to buy. My idea is, buy now and sell it at the top. Maybe the Bitcoin can hit 20000$ in 2019. So it means if I buy altcoins now, I can make massive profits after 1/2 year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I think the only one method to gain profit at the bearish market is play scalping. This method has more high-level difficulty because you need to read the market carefully and put sell and buy order at the right price.
And also this method need a huge capital to make a good profit. But also have a high risk to get the loss.
Pages:
Jump to: