Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 17. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For you to make profit on the fall of market, you can buy as much coin as you desire and hold them as long as it is a legit coin, you can also invest in icos or even participate in as many bounty as you desire as long as they are promising projects because when the market recover from the fall and the price of this coin or token rise, when you sell, you will make profit.
I recommend bounties, they are a bit more reliable than investing in the ICO itself, though the later can give higher returns in the longer term.

Yes you can make money by doing such bounties, it is he easiest way and the best way to earn money without putting up investment into it.
Yes, I think you right. Bounties is the good way to earn money when the market falls. And we also can invest into some coins because its price is very low so when the market recover we will have a good profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
For me the most of the time you will able to get some profits if you have a better understanding about reading charts and support and resistant.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
The best way for you to make a lot of money in the crypto market i think you must have an understanding of the crypto and Bitcoin markets. You should trade in the short-term in order to be able to make a profit. Whenever Bitcoin price fluctuates you should take advantage of surfing and buying cheap Altcoins.
Activity: 50
its difficult to make big profit in this bear market but a lot of coin still do about 10% daily and if one is lucky, you can make as much as 5% daily with the right coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
No real ways, you can try shorting but thats just as risky as buying more. Have to just hold and wait for the market to rebound.
Activity: 54
Investing during the dips in the market, is a good a idea because the market value of cryptos are becoming low and investors would be able to buy larger amount of holdings. Once the market value increases, profit will then be earned from investing to cryptos that are promising. Insuch way, profit will be earned out of the uncertainties in the market.
Activity: 132
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

On the fall of market or dip of coins on market is the right time or best time to invest in good and strong projects among them. Because any good and strong with strong team behind them will make it rise in price later in the nearest future. The best strategy to follow on CRYPTO world is to buy at dip and sell at rise on top 100 coins on CMC. My thought
Activity: 150
Nothing has changed in my habit of making money in the crypto world, I still follow the bounty, ico and others who make money, indeed the results will not be as big as usual but rather than just silence and think of the crypto market that falls, better still focus on working like usually in the crypto world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Most of the information in the marketplace. So before invest check the market price and choose the best coin. Time is important for all process. Active all time. Price is any time to up and down. So time to invest. If you want to more information about the price list and information use the coin disk. It helps you for future growth and future saving. All country business connected in the marketplace. So the marketplace is helping to reach the all country business in all country people. So people easy to choose and invest in the best project.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that when the market falls, there are still many opportunities to make money. For example, if you buy a new altcoin, the new altcoin will not change as the entire market changes. The new altcoin can show an independent trend in the short term!
Activity: 69
When the price of the coin drops, then you should buy as many COINS as possible, preferably the best performing coin in the market, as the market will not recover quickly and long-term holdings will be profitable.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The best way to make money at the fall of the market is to look for a way to preserve the value of your altcoins, maybe by converting to USDT or fiat and then buy them back when their value is at the lowest.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
I think the best way to make money is to trade it regularly to buy the Altcoins when cheap and sell them at high prices. On the other hand you can join the ICOS campaign to buy the Altcoins have not been on the floor and wait them on the floor multiplied 5 times or the 10 times is normal.
Activity: 179
At the time the coins have tumbled off I figure you ought to contribute yet this venture as long as possible. Furthermore, in case you're right now doing day by day exchange will positively be troublesome and hazard to lose will be vast. You can purchase coins that are low. Exchanging with persistence for the future will be better and can give you extraordinary advantages.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think fall market one kind opportunity for make money.Fall market is the best time for buy.In this time if you buy some various potential altcoins and need some holding when market will go green then it can give you a good result.
Activity: 71
There are two approaches to the analysis of the market - fundamental and technical. The first of these is complicated because the cryptocurrency assets are completely virtual, which makes the real sector of the economy not significantly affected. However, technical analysis is ideal, allowing you to build high-precision forecasts even at minimal time intervals, within 1-5 minutes.
Activity: 147
When the market wants to make money when it falls, I think we can get profits by joining the bounty activities, because the bounty activities will receive the corresponding bounty tokens, and we can get a certain return through the bounty activities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
For you to make profit on the fall of market, you can buy as much coin as you desire and hold them as long as it is a legit coin, you can also invest in icos or even participate in as many bounty as you desire as long as they are promising projects because when the market recover from the fall and the price of this coin or token rise, when you sell, you will make profit.
I recommend bounties, they are a bit more reliable than investing in the ICO itself, though the later can give higher returns in the longer term.

Yes you can make money by doing such bounties, it is he easiest way and the best way to earn money without putting up investment into it.
Activity: 69
You can make good money on the rollback, revision of the most crisis-resistant cryptocurrencies; on the transition to the traditional currency, on the sale of cryptocurrency in short.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Oh, there are actually many possible ways to do that but the most decent one for me is to choose a number of coins and flip them during the market up'n'downs.
Pages:
Jump to: