Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 18. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
For you to make profit on the fall of market, you can buy as much coin as you desire and hold them as long as it is a legit coin, you can also invest in icos or even participate in as many bounty as you desire as long as they are promising projects because when the market recover from the fall and the price of this coin or token rise, when you sell, you will make profit.
I recommend bounties, they are a bit more reliable than investing in the ICO itself, though the later can give higher returns in the longer term.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
For you to make profit on the fall of market, you can buy as much coin as you desire and hold them as long as it is a legit coin, you can also invest in icos or even participate in as many bounty as you desire as long as they are promising projects because when the market recover from the fall and the price of this coin or token rise, when you sell, you will make profit.
Activity: 98
If you don't want to get too involved in trading (which can be extremely lucrative right now) the best thing you can do is to hodl, try to buy a bag of currencies you've always wanted to buy or are interested in and keep them for a few months until the market looks more promising, you can also trade and look for investment signals, but that's much riskier and complicated.
Activity: 238
It is logical that when the price of crypto currency falls, you need to catch the moment when the mark reaches a maximum and start buying, but I do not know how to understand this without having the necessary information.
I'm not usually looking for the maximum. I buy when the market is at the lower level for more than 12 hours, in the future, if it continues to fall, they buy more tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
there isnt so mouch magic behind earning money oO

just timing is important.

just buy cheap and sell high

Huh

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
Activity: 28
If you sell the crypto currency at the beginning of the fall and re-buy it in the area of the lowest level, you can significantly increase the amount of this crypto currency. Selling it when the upward trend will bring a good profit.
Activity: 89
Buy coins at a low price when the market falls. Fall prices in the minimum will not always be. All the same, the market will begin to recover and, accordingly, prices will begin to rise. And due to this you will be able to increase your profits!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
today there was a purchase at bottoms of bitcoins and cut those who are short, quotas and work for you)
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
It is logical that when the price of crypto currency falls, you need to catch the moment when the mark reaches a maximum and start buying, but I do not know how to understand this without having the necessary information.
copper member
Activity: 72
I think the way to make money whilst the marketplace falls is with lengthy-time period trades due to the fact because the market crashes it makes masses of our probabilities to accumulate greater altcoins, not sure there may be a way to do each day or weekly buying and selling
Activity: 350
In order to make money with cryptocurrencies during the fall, you must be able to trade in the cryptocurrency market. If you are a beginner, then I would not advise you to do it, because there is a high probability that you will just lose money, but maybe I'm wrong and you are a born trader.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Best way to make money is to buy as much as coin and hold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
If you have money that you can use to buy some ETH-s than I suggest you to do that. After a few months ETH price will give you X2 and more profit I think. Or you can buy any coin and wait till it will grow and then sell. Anyway the best thing on the fall of the market is to buy
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 04:43:34 AM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
Many people earn very well on the fall of the market - it's time to buy yourself a lot of promising coins at a low price and wait until the price starts to rise. Everything is very simple
copper member
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
It seems to me that the excellent to make money in a falling marketplace, if you are not a dealer, is a clever funding when you planatically purchase the whole thing at the bottom.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
I think there are a lot of ways to make money when the market declines, but the risk will be very big. You can participate in the bounty. Try to simply choose good projects. In a falling market, you need to be cautious and invest only in good projects. Wink
Activity: 308
September 09, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
Now it is very dangerous to play on the downside . Just the other day in an instant shaved shorts worth $ 550 mln
Activity: 221
September 09, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
It's not certain that the market will grow in the fall, so I think we keep on patience and wait, luck will come to us so be careful, do not expect too high

With unpredictable market conditions, I also doubt that the market will recover soon. The strategy that must be done is to wait and hold the potential coins until the market recovers. At present the price of each coin is cheap but buying in a hurry is not recommended.
Activity: 456
September 09, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
We should watch market closely and wait for an opportunity to get in and no force trades or investing. Patience is the key to successful investing.
Activity: 33
September 09, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
At this point, you should invest in altcoins like ETH, EOS, NEO and XRP. Investing in BTC will be very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: