Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 11. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
Respect your people and treat them equally is the way to motivate.
Activity: 73
March 10, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
To me, motivating people to work is by providing them much salary and give good example. However, the best motivation is money. Most of people working is to earn money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
The best way to motivate people to work is by adding incentive to the set target. The moment a person hits the target, the pledged incentives must be paid. Otherwise, the employee will loose trust and getting them to go extral mile again will need a  issue.
Activity: 116
March 10, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
for me, to motivate all the person to there work, just give them a reward and bonuses in that way your employees going to satisfied to their work and have a positive feels.
Activity: 28
March 10, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
Motivation is a key thing and it is very much needed in our society.
Activity: 136
March 09, 2018, 09:09:56 PM
Through fear and subordination.  Cool
Activity: 35
March 09, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
Everyone wants some motivation in their lives as it makes them happy.
Activity: 26
March 09, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
Giving respect to people and making sure you pay them well.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 08:31:28 PM
It is very important to motivate the people around as it helps them grow.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
The first thing that needs to be done is to encourage family inspiration. If you join a work after family inspiration, then its working environment will be completely new. Then, in order to work in that new environment, he must have help and cooperation with others. Getting more help and support from others in new environments will further motivate them to work.Work in a fair and orderly environment encourages work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

By just being a role model or being friendly with employees motivate them. Managers who are easy to approach will not intimidate an employee at work. People who show good leadership and respect to their workers, earn what they must earn as a leader. Toxic managers are not effective as a manager, because people would not be happy or even have a good working environment and this would affect the productivity of the company.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
I believe, that positive may influence a person in a such strong way, you won't believe yourself in the results. Give him real reason, talk to him, be open, but normaly strict.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

I think that you are the spark and the drie wood will pick up the spark and become a flame. If on the other hand someone has no interest and is lazy. They will be the wet wood that does not become a fire imidiatly. They need more than a spark.
Activity: 37
March 06, 2018, 12:58:31 PM
We must give advice and appreciate the work they've done to motivate a person to work.  A  'good job' is one great motivation.  Just you have to acknowledge the job well done.  Also another motivation is a up pay.  A healthy workmates and workplace is a good sir .
Activity: 42
March 06, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
To acknowledge your employees for their hard work is important to motivate them.
Activity: 95
March 06, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

by giving enlightenment to the person to have the confidence to work, give full support whatever work he wants to do in order to become more enthusiasm for work. Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
March 06, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
Though environments or society plays a significant role in motivating a person, for me it will never help a person to take his work seriously why..?  Because if you want to work it will start with yourself not in others.. Because we are the one who will knows what will be the best for us not them..
Activity: 77
March 06, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
I've always believe in others skill and talents, and that's been my role to their life. I help them realize thay they were always more than the person they believe they are. It was always more than that. They may not see it but I always do.

To motivate a person requires a great courage and testimony in yourself, so she/he will believe you. Motivating someone is not pure words but an action too.
Activity: 224
March 06, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
I believe, that positive may influence a person in a such strong way, you won't believe yourself in the results. Give him real reason, talk to him, be open, but normaly strict.
Activity: 38
March 06, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
You must motivate your relatives friends to work for their future and they can found another friends or it is a challenging as a human being.
Pages:
Jump to: