Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 3. (Read 6346 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 06, 2020, 08:26:06 AM
Make him realize the importance of work in his life, tell him success stories which motivate him to work.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 06, 2020, 06:37:12 AM
People with obligation will be motivated easily but those lazy and stupid?never expect them to be one so this is depend in situation if whom you will need to be motivated.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
September 06, 2020, 06:05:39 AM
The greater the Incentive= the greater the motivation to work
copper member
Activity: 28
September 06, 2020, 03:17:44 AM
I think motivation always come from inside and no one from outside motivate us if we don not want to. However, one can always motivate a person by realizing him his true potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 06, 2020, 02:28:01 AM
Motivations sometimes comes within us without needing others help. In most cases giving a person a responsibilities in lofe drives him to motivates himself to work.
I agree, responsibilities in life makes a person motivated like responsibility in family, your the bread winner,  you need to work in order to provide food for your family it will motivate you also to workhard.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
September 06, 2020, 02:08:51 AM
From my points of views I understand that every work is a motivational work is based on how you feel about your work.when someone value what he or she wants has it will propagate, when people is emphasising on works that motivates I find it difficult to comprehend exactly their objectives,at times I begin to ask,if it's base on salaries that motivates people to do work or the passion their have to the work.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 29, 2020, 02:38:58 AM
Motivations sometimes comes within us without needing others help. In most cases giving a person a responsibilities in lofe drives him to motivates himself to work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 28, 2020, 07:00:13 AM
In my personal experience, I motivate myself by just thinking how many things are my obligations, how will I survive if I have no money, etc. Some kinda adult thinking. I mist be mature enough to face life so I must not be lazy at all. There are so many problems in life and most of it, the answer is money.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 28, 2020, 05:41:43 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

There are a million reasons to be motivated to work. Number one is your family. Tell the person that you work because you need to provide for the fam and at the same time for yourselves. And another important thing are the bills that are endless! Grin
June 28, 2020, 03:14:32 AM
You motivate a person to work hard by rewarding them well for their effort.Life (including the afterlife for non atheists) is all about incentives ....effort v reward,risk v reward and so forth.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 17, 2020, 10:10:30 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

When a company is hiring, you interview applicants to basically know and understand if the person is the right fit for the job application. Now when the applicant gets hired and becomes an employee, there's usually a direct supervisor that would handle the employee, that the employee would need to report to. And in order for that supervisor to motivate this employee to work, the supervisor must get to know the employee's expectations and goals with respect to their job.

With that being said, a good working relationship between an employee and supervisor (that's on the same page towards a common goal) is always a good indication of how to motivate a person to achieve targets that the employee is tasked to do.
June 15, 2020, 09:30:00 AM
Human motivation is driven by various factors depending on what personal goals or situation is involved but effort must yield a profitable reward when it comes to "work". Employment must be gainful.Today's society is not hampered by gender or racial inequality,it is hampered by a lack of a fair days wage for a fair days work.If an investment banker or a politician can pay himself/herself large expenses and bonuses at the expense of the taxpayer then how do you think its economical society is going to end up?

You not only motivate people to work hard with decent incentives but it must be fair and progressive in line with inflation while at the same time those who manage the economic environment must lead by example instead of breeding resentment and mistrust.
Activity: 2
June 15, 2020, 07:44:38 AM
a good salary is a good motivator
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 08, 2020, 04:04:18 PM
If i am a lazy person then how you motivation me?  Roll Eyes
Success depends on your hard work and hard work depend on yourself.
Let me one explain
If you're Hungry then i hope you want find some foods right? So same thinking if you want make money then you should do hard work.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
June 08, 2020, 10:21:15 AM
Let them hungry,then they will surely love to work again and will value the importance of their Job.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
June 08, 2020, 10:20:28 AM
It's entirely up to us to make it work it's never possible to force someone to figure if they are doing not want to figure However, there are many of us who leave their jobs after suffering tons of frustration. These people should tell us that there's a risk within the work and therein case we should always not hand over He is going to be curious about doing that job if he has enough proper place of labor and more income It will usually depend on the individual himself.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
June 08, 2020, 09:37:21 AM
There is always a good old tactics of good/bad cop. You can either motivate person by bonuses, or turn his life and surrounding in a situation, where he simply cant survive without working on you.

I don't think that making a people's life a nightmare will work.
You will just make him feel miserable and he will not able to be productive because he is going to hate coming to work every day.
This tactic is such an old-fashioned way.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
June 07, 2020, 01:42:46 PM
There is always a good old tactics of good/bad cop. You can either motivate person by bonuses, or turn his life and surrounding in a situation, where he simply cant survive without working on you.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
June 07, 2020, 11:38:41 AM
It's totally depends on you because if you want work then you can and if you won't work then we can't do anything for you. I understand motivation other ways where we can got some info for success a work. But work in your mind and body adjust afterwards it's not related motivation space.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 07, 2020, 08:23:39 AM

first and foremost family is number one! then i can say food is 2 on my list? haha!
Pages:
Jump to: