Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 4. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2020, 01:14:51 AM
I think it depends on the person. if someone has adult thoughts they will know themselves. work to make a living, do not have money then will die.

Very simple piece of advice.  Grin But it's true, if you are not making any income, how can you go thru with your everyday life? If you are old enough, you don't need any advice from others as you already know what needs to be done. Just think that no one will help you if you are not helping yourself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 07, 2020, 01:09:49 AM
I think it depends on the person. if someone has adult thoughts they will know themselves. work to make a living, do not have money then will die.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 07, 2020, 12:08:00 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Be with Him,Let them Know what and how much His value in That work so there is a chance that He might consider Himself as special person and that will motivate him from loving and become dedicated in that Job.
I once experience that being neglected in my position and being blamed most of the time,thats why i resigned and find another Job that will Fits me, lucky that i found my Job now and i am always motivated in doing my position.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 06, 2020, 09:54:35 PM
If a capable person won't work, don't feed him. If he starves to death because he won't work, that's his choice. Toss him in the landfill with the rest of the garbage.

On the other side, if a person wants to work, reward him more when he works harder, but less when he doesn't work as hard. Make the reward substantial when he gives his best effort, so that he can afford his goals in life. If you do this, he will find ways to work even harder.

Cool
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
June 06, 2020, 09:24:13 PM
Salary is always the best motivation for work Smiley
If you pay your worker well, you show him that you appreciate him, his work and effort.
You're right, if you pay your worker fairly its a motivation to work hard for getting what they deserves not only for them but also for their family. Plus showing that you care as an employer is important too for them to not feel that they are just a worker but a family that you care of.

People still settle. If you give them a raise, they settle, and the motivation eventually goes back down. That's not a criticism, just a fact. So then you go back to the point of how to motivate yourself again. This is an issues in sports with players making tens of millions of dollars. That constant search for motivation.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 29, 2020, 04:41:31 AM
If you pay your worker well, you show him that you appreciate him, his work and effort.
You're right, if you pay your worker fairly its a motivation to work hard for getting what they deserves not only for them but also for their family. Plus showing that you care as an employer is important too for them to not feel that they are just a worker but a family that you care of.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
May 29, 2020, 04:04:07 AM
Pay him a good salary

Salary is not the only one factor.
I have a team of 20 people and it is very hard to motivate them all. Everyone needs different way of motivation.
The basic is to make them feel like a group and make them engaged in the group targets and achievements.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 29, 2020, 12:15:16 AM
It's all about having a clear vision of a goal. For example today is my day off, there's so much to do, but I can't get myself motivated. I just need that vision of how things would be if I finally got some of the things that needs to be done done. This could be laundry, or simply making the effort of coming to Bitcointalk more often, even though I feel opportunity passed me by.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 28, 2020, 07:47:00 PM
You can never motivate a person to work if he didn't have interest in such things, that is to say, find their real interests.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 28, 2020, 06:16:43 PM
easy enough, invite your friends to get to know about crypto, learn them and tell that the cryptoqurrency industry is full of money.
Activity: 25
May 28, 2020, 02:08:51 PM
we can motivate the person to work by sharing him or motivating him that if he/she to be a good example for the other people around him, let him work. because the Bible also said if the person do't want to work do not eat.
Activity: 25
May 28, 2020, 01:57:00 PM
other people think about their security. they think what happen to them when they arrived the said country but if he have no choice because of there financial status. not only that; other people take a risk for their live's for them to survive in their daily need and their family
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 05, 2019, 03:09:17 PM
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 01:56:12 PM
Pay him a good salary
Well, it is a good example of how to motivate a person into his/her work but there are so many ways to motivate a person. Sometimes they are just lazy and just lack of motivation to work, try to see their hard work and also to recognize the things that they do for the job. Their attendance like that. It is not easy to work but if you are really needed for sure you will find a way to motivate yourself.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 31, 2019, 10:03:59 AM
Sometime we just felt of some lazy days and we think its so hard to work.how will you motivate in work? Well always think of your family,think the future of your child so you need to be work well for the sake of your family.make your family as your inspiration.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
May 26, 2019, 07:16:58 PM
Motivation is a trifle
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 06:30:20 PM
 Pay him a good salary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 10, 2019, 11:39:57 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
if a person was lazy in his work there will be a problem happening in his life so if you want to motivate a person to work you need to solve the problems happening for the person then they will easily motivated by you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 10, 2019, 10:30:40 PM
If you want to motivate a person then you really need to make care about him or her then only the motivation will be positive and it will reach them in their mind and I think this will be the beginning to motivate someone for performing well in their next move.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 10, 2019, 02:16:37 PM
I work a lot, 60-70 hours per week, have small salary, relationships in the company are very bad etc.
So, from this experience I can say that you can't motivate someone for work if you push him to much, don't respect him and don't give good salary
It's very simple, really.
Pages:
Jump to: