Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 11. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Hey Annie, I think you need to give yourself a break and stop beating yourself up. First things first. You need to learn to accept who you are and learn to forgive yourself. It is easier said than done, yeah, but from where you are right now, you need to build up yourself. And the only way to do that is to accept yourself, who you are right now and move forward. Now, ask yourself what is it that you have right now? I know a lot of people do not believe God, maybe even you, but I am still gonna say it. You need to have faith and believe that at the end of the day, if you've done your best in life, you will soon receive all your hard work. Nothing goes unnoticed and left unrecognized. I mean, you have to believe that one day, all your efforts to become successful will be rewarded. Be honest and believe yourself. Then stand up close your eyes, and look up to the sky and slowly open your eyes, and know that there is nothing that you can't do. Whatever stage you are in your life, you can overcome it. You will overcome it.

I know things will work out soon for you.
Activity: 4
May 22, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
Frequently traveling, meeting and chatting with friends outside so will be very good.
Activity: 61
May 22, 2018, 02:50:37 AM
drink a beer and stay relax Cool
Activity: 94
May 22, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
Change in my mind, since all the feelings that you are feeling right now is all in your head, you should change how you think, and make yourself busy. You too need to ignore the things that will make you feel depress
brand new
Activity: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day.
Activity: 12
May 22, 2018, 01:20:10 AM
When you’re depressed, just getting out of bed can seem like a daunting task, let alone working out! But exercise is a powerful depression fighter—and one of the most important tools in your recovery arsenal. Research shows that regular exercise can be as effective as medication for relieving depression symptoms. It also helps prevent relapse once you’re well.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
To deal with depression need to do stuff you like, for example play PC games or listen good music.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
Talk to someone who understands you. Try to spend as much time with other people. Listen to music. Follow your hobby.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
I am happy if in a state of depression to do things like, like swimming sports sometimes I also travel to tourist attractions. but the most important in the face is how to treat the depression and how to channel the depression
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
I not have deals
Activity: 33
May 17, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
We don't know what the future holds. Our lives are full of ups and downs. But once you feel like your existence reach the lowest point ever, you have nothing left, things will start to be better. Because it cannot go any worse, it's already the worst. I do hope that you can still love yourself and have sb around to count on. Life is not so lovely, but you're. Love yourself then things will get better! Love for you, my forum friend.
Activity: 43
May 17, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Search yourself and ask these questions personally;
Who am i?
What am I?
Where I am going?
What is my ultimate purpose?

Answer the question in a positive way.
 After that maybe depression doesn't have any business with yuou.
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
To deal with depression, there are many ways in which people can communicate with others.
Activity: 73
May 17, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
I am depressed right now because I dont have enough money to pay for my monthly bills including my motorcycle monthly fee. Adulthood sucks. Please do pray for me.
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
I think it's best to have positive thoughts on things. Do not put too much hope into the plans you have set. If you really try, I'm sure you will succeed.
Also, after work you should take yoga, gym or maybe jogging classes from time to time, I think it will help us relax and overcome depression.
Activity: 34
May 17, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
Just don't think too much, you need to enjoy life. Have a vacation if you can.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
my stress reliever is a cat. because the cat makes me calm and happy. his cute and unique body. playing with the cat was proven to drive away the sense of loneliness.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
May be see a doctor who can help me
Activity: 78
May 17, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
Smoke weeds and be happy Grin
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
Usually i'm just trying to release my feeling to somebody and drinking.
Pages:
Jump to: