Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 10. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
I or hát karaoke when I'm feel interfound of the disease of feeling of the coming to play.
Activity: 12
May 28, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
For some people, the reduced daylight hours of winter lead to a form of depression known as seasonal affective disorder (SAD). SAD can make you feel like a completely different person to who you are in the summer: hopeless, sad, tense, or stressed, with no interest in friends or activities you normally love. No matter how hopeless you feel, though, there are plenty of things you can do to keep your mood stable throughout the year.
Activity: 14
May 25, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
I deal with my depression through the help of my family and friends
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
It's always difficult for me to deal with depression because i used to follow my emotions...
Activity: 25
May 25, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
In my way Depression is a disorder that is evidenced by excessive sadness, loss of interest in enjoyable things, and low motivation.It is normal to experience feelings of sadness and dispair in response to adverse life events. Such events could include loss, major life changes, stress, or disappointment.
Activity: 26
May 25, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

I'll just work my butt off

I feel like working is a way for me to push forward
Activity: 104
May 25, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
I understand what you are going through. But the road is still long. You are only 27 years old. Be diligent to worship, I am sure you will feel calm. Look at the future with optimism, rest assured that you can succeed. In addition you now know bitcoin, making bitcoin as a trigger your spirit, surely you will succeed in bitcoin.asal want to learn and be patient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Hello Annie, sad to see that your kidney has stopped working . Your boss shouldn't have fired you . A company should run like a family . I suggest that you should wear try fashion and think of those who live without any arms or legs . If possible, get a kidney transplant .
Activity: 85
May 25, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
Think positive, gym and listen to music, read more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

For me it should calm down to think that's why it's relaxed then it's not going to send in resentment
Activity: 2
May 24, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
I would guess something like...

-Eat healthy food
-Think more positive healthier thoughts
-Be more active
-Good exercise

Smiley
In my opinion, you should exercise more often.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
It is necessary to determine the goals and slightly change the motivation ... I have often communicated with people who had the same health problem and they lived and live, only a positive attitude is needed!
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
You should have positive thoughts in life as well as in work. Occasionally out with friends, shopping and beauty.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
What you eat has a direct impact on the way you feel. Reduce your intake of foods that can adversely affect your brain and mood, such as caffeine, alcohol, trans fats, and foods with high levels of chemical preservatives or hormones (such as certain meats).
Activity: 44
May 24, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I focus on myself, my hobbies. Smiley
Activity: 6
May 22, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
While the essential feature of major depressive disorder is a period of at least two weeks during which there is either depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure, depression is not a static illness. People with depression can have very good days, even a few good days in a row, only to experience significantly depressed mood once again. There is an ebb and flow to depression that isn’t always understood by loved ones.
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
it depends on each person, because people have different properties different if to deal with depression like this. If I personally face depression like this, I do play with my friends or watch favorite movies.
Activity: 4
May 22, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
The mood in major depression is often described as sad, hopeless, discouraged, or feeling down, but it can also include persistent anger. Angry outbursts and blaming others is common. Social withdrawal and lack of interest or pleasure are common among depressed people. Family members notice that depressed people seem not to care about finding joy anymore.
Activity: 9
May 22, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
Standing on the sidelines when a partner battles depression can feel like a helpless experience. You might feel confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed. You might feel like every attempt you make to “help” your partner is either rejected or, worse, ignored. You might even begin to feel responsible for your partner’s depression in some way. You are not alone.

Activity: 60
May 22, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
Listening to calm music, rleaxing, meditation , reading philosophy books.
Pages:
Jump to: