Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 8. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
Have an outlet, something that you could use to express your feelings and emotions. Whether it's writing or playing an instrument or sports, doing an art project or painting, anything as long as you don't keep those dark thoughts to yourself and let them win. I hope you, and anyone who is feeling depressed right now, will feel slightly better soon. You can do this. You're good enough.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:31:32 PM
Overcoming depression isn't that easy. Dealing with depression requires action. But of course, taking action when you are depressed can be hard. Thinking of something like hanging out with friends or family seems tiresome to do but this is one of the things that may help you overcome depression. Taking the first step is always the hardest. Do the things that will help you relax and enjoy.
Activity: 71
June 17, 2018, 11:05:01 PM
How I deal with depression?

I just forget what makes me depressed. I make thins tha makes me happy and do my daily life. I don't overthink what I'm depressed. Just feel my life. Be strong and be faithful to God thats the best thing I learn. You can do all things whem you have God in your life.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Sometimes people feel forced to append their identity or apply a label they didn't want. Asking for help is nothing to be ashamed of. Family can be very helpful, but I suggest professional therapy if you feel like you came to a wall and cant move on. Your health and business is your biggest problems, try focus on them first. Depending on your health, maybe walks in nature would be most appropriate exercise,  meditation. And again, talk about your problems, don't give up and hide it from yourself and world. I hope all will be well, I believe you can overcome the situation
Activity: 54
June 17, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
I always open up with my  family and friends so I can handle different situations
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
I suggest you do breathing excersises or maybe yoga, it will help to relieve those causes of depression.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
June 17, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
at the time of my depression facing ya dengen sit and drink a lot of water while sitting but not liquor, and control the heart and mind always be patient, every one of the man fishing must avoid the omosi, and many jokes let me quickly disappear .
Activity: 133
June 17, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
Дeпpeccия в лeгкoй фopмe мoжeт быть иcпpaвлeнa дaжe caмим чeлoвeкoм, дocтaтoчнo cдeлaть ceбe чтo-тo пpиятнoe , кaк-тo paзвeятьcя, кyпить ceбe нoвyю вeщь. Дeпpeccия глyбoкaя oчeнь cлoжнo пoддaeтcя лeчeнию, пoэтoмy тpeбyeтcя лeчeниe y пcиxoтepaпeвтa или пcиxиaтpa. Пocлeдcтвия нeлeчeнныx дeпpeccий мoгyт быть caмыe нeпpиятныe.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
It can be difficult to accept living with depression. Sometimes people feel forced to append their identity or apply a label they didn’t want. It is actually only an illness. It doesn’t need to be part of an identity. Struggling to accept its existence might only bring more pain. “One of the biggest things I find that prolongs depression is believing it shouldn’t be there in the first place,” said Gretchen Hellman, a career coach who works with clients on career-related depression.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
I keep my self-busy in anythings, watching funny movies helps me to reduce my depression. I always chatting with my crazy friends and playing sports around. Eating healthy foods and sleeping properly really effective ways to escape depression.
Activity: 185
June 08, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
think of the positive side of life.
Activity: 36
June 08, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
When i get depressed, i try to make myself busy in different works. Also, i listen to music and sometimes i pass my time in my garden.
Activity: 11
June 05, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
Mindfulness-based therapy, self-practiced mindfulness, and meditation can reduce symptoms of depression and be effective coping tools. By living in the moment and getting in touch with your external surroundings, you can temporarily detach from the internal strife of your depression. You can also do this as part of yoga, another technique therapists frequently recommend.
Activity: 25
June 05, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
The most helpful think for me personally is sport! a lot of sport every day, a lot of activity! if you are angry - run! if you are happy - run! if you have  f**king depression get up take your ass and run! run as much you can ! every single day. do it and we will talk in 2 weeks - i promise you will forget about your depression.  the main point - you have to do it every time than. But running is some kind of addiction. once you will start you will never be the same
Activity: 28
June 05, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
Training, love, and interesting books
Activity: 38
June 04, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
First go to psychiatrist for you to know if you are under depression or not. If you have they will give you medicine for anti-depression.
Activity: 30
June 04, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
I live by myself and often I felt empty even though I am surrounded by good friends and family most of the time. Recently I started to live with a baby cat and she really helps me feel content and relaxed. And the fact that she totally relies on me makes me stay strong and rational. Suggest you trying out living with a pet. It will often make you smile. Cheer up! and wish you the best luck, my friend!
Activity: 12
June 04, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
Mental health medication, including antidepressants, are effective in reducing symptoms of depression. They often work well as a supplement to therapy or short-term solution for symptoms that might initially be severe. Nonetheless, even their short-term effects can take two weeks or more to activate. If you are considering mental health medication, consult a psychiatrist, not only a primary care doctor.
Activity: 39
June 04, 2018, 06:02:07 PM
if you remain positive.. have good people around you always, have a good sleep of minimum 7 hours... I think you will be able to deal with depression.
Activity: 19
June 04, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
This is a very serious mental health condition which needs professional attention. But for them mean time, i recommend you join a  support group. Never lose hope something good can still come from you
Pages:
Jump to: