Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 4. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
my advice for you is to stop filling bad things in your mind, turn your attention to game games, funny videos, or other inspirational stories.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
I will focus and just do what I love, somethings like shopping, buy and go for travel with my buddies, this is how I deal with my depression, how about yours ? Share it out please.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
I can advise a good tool - nootropicboost, if depression in an easy stage, in due time the doctor offered.  There is such a tool as Inositol.  Honestly, I already forgot when I was in a bad mood for the last time.  And sleep normalized, I forgot about my depression.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
Take a step back to figure out why I'm depressed. Surround myself with positive people. Maybe you need professional help? 27 years old - your story is not over - there is still hope.
Activity: 36
August 14, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
When I face depression, I play and sometimes listen to music that has rock genre.
Activity: 158
August 14, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
I think the best way is to get in touch with more happy things, such as playing with friends, doing things that interest you, playing games, etc.
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
Im just walking in the park then buy some foods and not thinking so much
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 09:28:39 PM
The greatest service you can do to yourself is to first try and figure out whether you are actually depressed or just deeply sad.

It is perfectly normal to go through a period of deep sadness following a tragic event, a break up or the loss of a loved one but doctors always seem to be so quick at calling it depression even when it's just a perfectly natural coping mechanism. It's just that as soon as it is labelled "depression"  they can write you a prescription and make a profit. Furthermore, pills always seem to fix one thing but often damage something that wasn't broken and bring with them a lot of side effects that can drag people down a spiral and lose control over their situation.

I am sure there are conditions that require medication but I believe the biggest problem is people's low tolerance towards pain, whether physical or other. Faced with pain most people turn into kids hoping for a magic pill to make it all go away rather than look at the source and understand that sometimes the only way out is the way through it.

I would personally stay away from medication. The only thing I would suggest is: whenever you feel like withdrawing more and more into the mind, make an effort to stay more into the body and try to discipline yourself into some kind of physical activity that you enjoy. That releases endorphins that are a natural anti-depressant and make you feel better with no side effects. Be patient and keep reminding yourself that it's temporary. Spend time doing things you enjoy and surround yourself with good company, including pets.

If this state of being came about because of a situation that you can change, by all means try to improve it. If there's nothing you can do about it, like the loss of someone, then try to come to terms with the fact that it can't change and do your best to learn to live with it.
Activity: 26
August 12, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
I take anti-depression pills as that is the only one way that helps me out.
Activity: 33
August 11, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
Just always think positive dont let negative vibes ruin your day, think happy thoughts and just relax and sit back always have a talk with your family and friends.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
I go to these classes, therapy classes, which helps me fight my depression.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
try new things and talk to people you trust Wink
Activity: 3
August 08, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
I often deal with depression with eating, long sleep, and watching movies that turn depression into an impression.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
First and principal, consult a professional. It helps.Secondly, the whole lot's within you, my buddy. try to counter it as strongly as you may. go to locations and be with a enterprise that offers you numerous fun and entertainment. study books and articles that boost your ego. pay attention to music, watch films, do things that provide you with properly vibes. never stay on horrific and sad mind. in my opinion, i might opt to cross on a tour or maybe a day by day stroll. I do quite a few striking out with buddies. once I experience uncomfortable i would depart and concentrate to track and examine books by myself. I wish you success in your battle, mate. 
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
I do what i love, I devour meals that i like, I exit with friends, attempt to get out of nature as a whole lot as viable and breathe fresh air, I try to stay every day in full so as no longer to regret anything later.
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Most people have a certain degree of depression, especially adults, because we need to face pressure from work, life, family, etc. My way to alleviate depression is to watch some comedy movies or with cheerful friends. Play together!
Activity: 9
August 08, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
That is one sad story and I see lots of good advise here.
Basically you should do things that make you happy, listen to your favorite music, go out with your friends, avoid hanging out with negative people, watch comedy. Just do whatever makes you Happy!
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
Depression is a silent attacker, it will attacks you even in your happiest time. For me to avoid depression I always make myself busy, I usually spend my time reading, listen to music, watching some movies, working and meditating. I don't leave any vacant time for depression. Because I want to bee happy and I want to spend my time with people that makes me happy. I don't want to waste my time only for depression.
Activity: 73
August 06, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
It is necessary to determine the goals and slightly change the motivation ... I have often communicated with people who had the same health problem and they lived and live, only a positive attitude is needed!
Activity: 38
August 05, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
A lot of people have spoken about depression and how they dealt with it.
Pages:
Jump to: