Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 5. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:45:12 AM
Depression is the leading these days and one must be careful and aware of it.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:38:52 PM
When Im in depression my father said me "you need to understand everything far from everyone, when I got confused in the relationship all friends gave different advice and I did not know what to do and then my grandfather told me to go camping alone for a few days and thoroughly think things over without the phone and communications. Only me and nature, I did so I bought myself a expedia coupon code tent that would not freeze at night packed up things and left for the weekend. As he stayed with nature in nature, everything cleared up.
Activity: 39
August 03, 2018, 06:38:20 AM
I pray and read motivational books
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
I think you need a person you can talk to thet you truly trust, a best friend. Get that pain out of your heart and cooperate in finding the best solution to your problems.
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
hmmm, I don't know ... I haven't been at the stage of depression. But it seems like having some close friends will be very helpful, at least they can listen to our troubles. Yes, just listening is enough.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 06:59:48 AM
Read! I cannot emphasize the importance of reading. For me it has always proved to be a boon in curing depression!
copper member
Activity: 303
July 30, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
Nothing will make you happier than understanding that you are happy. Every person can be happy, we just need to work on it
Activity: 6
July 30, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
meds, meditation, positive thinking, a lot of work.
just. please, when you start feeling like you might be depressed, see a doctor. a lot of people overlook that and don't end up well
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
The best way to deal with depression is to engage in your hobby. Like play games read books. Games like basketball, you can  play and get tired, have your bath and take a good sleep. With this, you can deal with depression
Activity: 20
July 29, 2018, 06:30:51 AM
Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working.
You should hang around positive people, quit staying indoors, start reading motivational books or better still see a counselor.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Firstly. See a doctor. The doctor will tell you what are the bets things that can cheer you up.
Second. Socialize. Seeing your friends will help to forget what you think.
Third. Have a better outlook in life. Face your feers and do what you need to do.
Fouth. Focus. If you are busy doing your either your job or studies you wont get to think about your problems.
Activity: 135
July 29, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
make you busy with another work and try to eradicate the thoughts which cause depression.......
Activity: 49
July 28, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
I usually suffer with cyclical depression. It's especially worse around the winter holidays. I try to focus on work and creative things. More reading. More exercise. Sometimes it's hard to do but I just take it moment to moment.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 09:26:26 PM
I deak with deppression trough playing basketball
Activity: 39
July 28, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
talk with your friends and have some good time.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
I have set up my goals, for now it is to get rich. This makes me motivated and enthusiastic. Make yourself an goal and try hardest, you will not have time for depression. Good luck!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
When i feel a depression i try to talk to my close friend and share what problem i have that time. Eating and drinking beer release my depression but its take time before i recover. I still believe that any problem come to us i know we can get out of it.

I think drinking alcohol is bad for depression.  You are just running away from your problem and not facing it head on.  It's better to attack the cause of the depression instead of drowning yourself in beer.
Activity: 48
July 28, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
feel depressed? read lots of fun book, watch movies , go out with positive people
brand new
Activity: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
talk to your closest friends and family which you truly trust.
Activity: 121
July 28, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
When i feel a depression i try to talk to my close friend and share what problem i have that time. Eating and drinking beer release my depression but its take time before i recover. I still believe that any problem come to us i know we can get out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: