Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 69. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 06:44:24 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
It's too bad you had some pretty bad experiences with ICO's. But it does not mean that all ICO's are bad or scams. You simply had some misfortunes in selecting your projects. There are still some good and legit projects in the system for us to choose from. We just need to be more vigilant in choosing. Failures does not mean we should stop. We should move on and move forward despite of the difficulties. Because that is the only way for us to reach our goals.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 13, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
your chances of gaining by just holding btc are far greater than picking an ico winner these days.

too many projects too little talent too few real use cases
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 13, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
I invested in some ico since last year. Some tokens are still freeze until now. But the prices gain multiple times. We should be careful when choosing some ico project to invest. We have to know what their purpose.

Lucky you. I just heard about some projects that released tokens and first they have grown, but than falls down... AIX for example
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
April 13, 2018, 06:11:19 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think icos are necessary for a better future of the cryptocurrency markets, but of course, it is really hard to select a reliable ico. I hope that we can see more reliable, strong and popular icos in the future.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
I invested in some ico since last year. Some tokens are still freeze until now. But the prices gain multiple times. We should be careful when choosing some ico project to invest. We have to know what their purpose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
how here to believe, when you lose money. but we must understand that most ICO is scam and scammers. and you are very much at risk by investing in ICO. but there are worthy projects that will live and work.
Activity: 854
April 13, 2018, 04:24:17 PM
We cannot just assume that all ICOs are bad, because of some very few ones that went totally bad. There are still some gopd and legit ICOs out there. As a matter of fact, most of the ICO i have participated in ended up well. Their tokens are doing good in the market. Personally, i will not stop participating in ICO. Although i will do proper research on them before embarking on any.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
April 13, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

did you already research the info behind of this project before invest ?
Before invest on some ICO make sure to check the team behind of this project and read their whitepaper+roadmap first, also don't forget to check the product that they have offer and made to the investor, it can be useful on the future or not...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 13, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
There is no doubt there is money in ICO investing but one must be wise with investment one is making, there are alot of things that help the price of tokens when listed on exchanges, how big that exchange is, I don't think some project can pay the $1 million Binance is asking for listing on their platform, so you need to do with DEX listing where is low trading volume
Activity: 1078
April 13, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
Investing in ICOs is quite risky during the market correction, so it is ok that your investions haven't given a profit yet. It is not the best time to complain about the price decreasing - just wait for a while and you will get a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I understand you being going through the face of non successful ICOs. and It happened with a lot many other people too.
However, there were amazing ICOs like WAN, WABI, Dragon, UTRUST and people who invested in them had amazing returns too.

You must always do a good research about the ICOs you are investing in. Also, you must give the project/team a good long period to implement there project/product.
For me, ICOs are always long term holds (atleast for 10-12 months).
Activity: 462
April 13, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
There are a number of ICO projects that are receiving support from the investment community and that these projects are also growing strongly in the market. You can read more about the project Effect.ai, a very good project in the field of artificial intelligence services, an industry that promises to bring huge profits for investors.
Activity: 924
April 13, 2018, 03:54:51 PM
This is final? What now you interested for? Today I watched one ICO's review youtube channel and they give statistic's, that only 10% for all current's ICO's become their goal's and raise needed fund's.
Activity: 672
April 13, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
If you take the statistics and see what percentage of projects after the ICO did not lose the price for tokens, then probably the percentage of such projects is about 1, think it's normal? I also think that no.
Activity: 686
April 13, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
Your experiences with these shit ICOs can be kind of devastating especially for a newbie just joining the community. Thus, I can understand your frustrations from the point of view it's coming from.
 However, it should be noted that there are still several good ICOs out there from which people make huge profits. I think your experiences with those ICOs are just meant to serve as a lesson to others and also in turn make you wise to carefully consider any project you wanna join in the future, cos it is not over, until it is over.  Cheer up Buddy!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 02:52:10 PM
Same here, the few ICOs I invested in before ended up being scams so I'm done with them.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
April 13, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
Before investing in the ICO project, it is necessary to get familiar with his documents and team very well. Already at this stage you should make sure that this project will be in demand, that is, it will represent the necessary product to people and therefore will develop, and its tokens will grow in value. Also, you need to make sure that the likelihood of fraud in this project is very low. Only tokens from such projects will bring a good profit. I think that in these cases you just did not get lucky. In projects ICO still worth participating, they sometimes bring a very significant profit, although the risk of losing their invested funds in them, too, is decent.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
This is due to you blindly go for investing in crypto. If you do the proper research what the whole project is all about then you don't hate the crypto anymore.
So if you go for crypto investment in future do proper research , cover all the areas and invest wisely.
In addition, do not expect immediate profit from the project. Before it will generate a good income should pass some time. Everything else is speculation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:16:12 PM
Of course it is very risky to invest to ICO, because there are not enough experience in it. It is very difficult to choose perspective project which will not become scam. Try to look for the qualified investor and look the projects he invested to.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Many ico are just a scam and only make a profit on the maker. Better to choose for sure, you can invest in bitcoin and also altcoin that has proved strong to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: