Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 71. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
We cannot say that there is 100% guaranty anywhere, but there are some really good projects, for example Ambit Mining is my favorite for April. Most probably it will work, so I would advice to invest in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

Ico does not give a 100% guarantee of income, if you want to invest in a project, it must be a verified company so that there is no deception. Invest your money in coins or participate in ico projects and get tokens as a reward.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
i still eblieve that ICOs are the future of the idea of investment
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
April 12, 2018, 02:53:00 AM
There was a time when investing in an ICO was almost a guarantee of a good financial operation.
Today, the game is very different. There are too many ico and many of them are scam.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 12, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Perhaps your disappointment with ICOs is brought by the fact that you have invested in ICOs that are considered not successful. Perhaps we can consider your ICO choices as the wrong ones. You should learn lessons from these sad experiences and never easily give up. ICO investment after all is still one profitable venture if you carefully choose the right ICOs. Or if you are really that frustrated with ICOs, then wait for the coins to get listed before buying.
Activity: 630
April 12, 2018, 02:44:16 AM
The vast majority of ICO is scam and fraud, ridiculous attempts to make money on creating an unnecessary project
Activity: 14
April 12, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
Do your research, ask lots of questions, and call shenanigans when you see it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 12, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
there are very promising ico at present.
but the most important thing is time. there is no x1000 in 2 days.
if you believe in the project then take part and let a few months/years go by. then you can say if it was good or not Smiley
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 02:30:52 AM
I advise you to simply find ICO, buy tokens and sell the price when you increase the price. This is the only reliable enough way to make money on ICO
Activity: 805
April 12, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
No need to lose heart after failure. What happened to you is just an experience on the basis of which you should take a closer look at the analysis of the ICO before investing and your next experience will be positive.
Activity: 462
April 12, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
agreed. Launching an ICO is not an assurance that you can get as much money. Joining ICO can be a tedious process with all those requirements and transfers, only to find out that at the end of the race, the car's engine did not start the whole time... If you get what I mean.
In my opinion, it will l be wise if you spend tour resources investing on prevailing coins in the market. Choose those coins that has a big potential 5 - 10 years from now.
Activity: 411
April 12, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
You dont believe in ico because of bad time of ico now and need more time to back up ico and get prices back , its normally so take you time and wait .
Activity: 136
April 12, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I read in the main telegram channel of LEDU that the reason why the price of their token is falling, because there are many dumpers. I don't know why they need to dump the token.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
Yes, not all projects have become successful. it is necessary to better explore the projects where you are going to invest
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 12, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
I'm on your side with this mate. ICO's right now is just a copycat of other previous ICO's which are improvised. Yes, they are showing something like mission and vision for future use but still, a copycat is copycat how many times you improvised it. Better trade than invest in this ICO's.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

Inevtsing in the ICO sucks but not all the time and if you end up investing your money into something which isn't worth anything then obviously you will loose it. However many times it happens you end up with the ICO which needs to be given sometime to pop up so better wait.

Yes, considering another fact mentioned here, altcoins, basically coins which are already in the market with working products can be trusted over the ICO and are far safer than the under development coins. I agree on that kind of investment and obviously many of us make fortune out of them only.

Also, Altcoins provide so much more to holders. A solid ICO really isn't hard to find. Choosing as well to take advantage of utility tokens is something I did, for example.

Who saw the April 10th, 2018 report on Golem??? That's the pearly gates:))))))
Investing your money into ICO is no doubt really a good way of investing your money but you need to watch out all the scammers which are there because you never know whether you are investing at the right pace or not. You need to be sure that the investment which you have made will never be lost and that you will surely be able to make some good profit out it at the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
there are still many good ico. don't be disappointed just because of some ico that failed. you can learn from your experienced . there are many success peoples from ico in this forum and i think they ever chose wrong ico either.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
Unfortunately there are a lot of ICO scams and if we decide to invest in ICOs we have to be extra careful which one to choose
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Many ICO at the moment is a scam. If you invest in them, you should choose very carefully. You can wait until the tokens are brought to the exchange and already there to buy them
Activity: 66
April 11, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You've learn a valuable lesson. Now invest into something that actually worth something. Like bitcoin or ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: