Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 70. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
You should look for a friend or acquaintance who has experience in investing in an ICO if you have no experience in ICC investment. If you invest right you can make a lot of money.
Activity: 145
April 13, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
There are many ICO out there but they don't have one manner that the mistake of other is the same mistake of all bro. You can try again the others but try to become more very careful. If you can not manage to settle yourself better not to participate anymore to keep you from disappointment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
Well some of the ico are scam but some of them are a gems . so better to do research and invest only that you are willing to loose dont take advice from the others do your own research.

True, it is never easy and the risks from ICO is definitely worth it from its rewards. It is our duty to check where our money goes to and it goes to any investments and not just in cryptocurrency so we really do have to check more than twice whether it would be an legit or successful ICO before we risks our money in it.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 13, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
if you consult with the right people and decide what you really need then your confidence in the projects will definitely return
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
just try to study this issue more thoroughly and I do not think that you will have problems with the trust of the ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:33:20 PM
I have also become less and less convinced of ico, which has been losing money for several months.

Activity: 56
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
Briefly remember; The ICO comes from a public offering (IPO) analogy. The name was given to ICO, a kind of mass funding in which entrepreneurs provide initial investment in projects involving electronic money and blockchain technologies. Entrepreneurs are using such methods (ICO) to bypass the process of raising the exacting and regulated capital required by investors or banks. ICO is often compared to "Mass Funding" or "IPO". ICO promises profits to shareholders and investors like the IPO. But he is unlikely to be able to keep his word. Because the product or service you offer is something that has not been started yet. For this reason, it is more similar to mass funding, and the difference is that, unlike mass funding, the investor has a financial interest here. There is also a profit share expectation due to its contribution.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
the probability of this is extremely small.if you do not know how to choose the right projects and you do not get it then you should learn a little more about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

No need to invest your money on ICO then. Better to invest your time and effort at the bounty stuffs. It is low risk high rewards. We just need to be lucky!
Activity: 279
April 13, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
the main thing is to learn how to choose the right projects in which you want to invest or in the bounty that you want to participate
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
It is very difficult to choose 3 ICO so that all are successful! It is better to diversify its assets to 10 different ICO, it is very good to study them, it is better to learn the opinions of experts about them and only then to invest! Better yet, invest in promising altcoyins. They can give 100-1000% per year or less.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 13, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
At this point, investing in alts in probably better.
Activity: 91
April 13, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hopefully you didn't lose too much. People must know the risk with ICOs. This is your typical high risk and high reward type of investment. you even attempted to spread out the risk but three ICOs might not be enough. There is some good advice on this thread. Read through it and get back on the horse.

I hope the same for OP, I pray you did not invest a lot of resources in it. Risks are greater with investing in ICOs than with alts.
If I have the resources I would never have invested my money with ICOs, I'd go the top10 coins in the list and look for the best opportunities form them.
I only invest my time and effort in ICOs, but never money
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 13, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Well, I still believe in ICO because ICO are still the the open door to 3x or more profit but the problem is that people believe it all ICO that worth investing into while some ICO are already sloppy before reaching the market.

Note: Go for Quality ICO.
Activity: 77
April 13, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
This is due to you blindly go for investing in crypto. If you do the proper research what the whole project is all about then you don't hate the crypto anymore.
So if you go for crypto investment in future do proper research , cover all the areas and invest wisely.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 13, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
I've participated in luckbox ICO. It finished several days ago. I hope that it will make me X5. Btw they did't reach hardcap.
I also participated in Eligma pre-ico either and the hardcap was not reach but softcap was accomplished. Meanwhile, it not important for an ICO to reach their hardcap if the softcap was accomplished, the features and the standard of the project along with the hard of the team involve will handle the rest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
I've participated in luckbox ICO. It finished several days ago. I hope that it will make me X5. Btw they did't reach hardcap.
Activity: 46
April 12, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hopefully you didn't lose too much. People must know the risk with ICOs. This is your typical high risk and high reward type of investment. you even attempted to spread out the risk but three ICOs might not be enough. There is some good advice on this thread. Read through it and get back on the horse.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
If you are in big tension of the money that you invested then I would like to suggest you that don't go with the all types of Investment , but you should check everything about an particular ICO before making any investment and also see that thing whether is better or not from the point view of future to have plans for which they are claiming .
And another thing that you should take in your mind is to see rating about the ICO at ICOs Rating websites and opinions of another investors in this project .
And also you should not invest that big amount in any project but make equal distribution in different different project that doesn't lead into big loss risk .
And only invest that amount of bitcoin for which you will not take tension of loss and profit much .
Activity: 294
April 12, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
ATM investing ICO is gambling now without guarantee.
Before investing, i usually take a week to find more information abt ICO (team, plan, product, how far they going according to roadmap).
Follow ICO ANN Thread in BTT get you a lot of information.
More ppl comment on this thread, more potential and attraction of ICO.
Try to look at ICObench and few ICO website (just for information, rating not make ICO guarantee of real business)
Normally, i only invest in ICO that already have alpha or beta version of apps, products. It not mean they are real business but at least they done a part of work.
Finally, high risk high benefit, if u want to invest to ICO for high return, u have to take a risk of SCAM. TIPS only help u reduce rate of taking SCAM ICO
good luck !!!
Pages:
Jump to: