Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 82. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
I have seen lately that many ICOs are scam so if anyone decides to invest in ICO they have to make sure it is a good and safe one
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
It is better to earn on bounty programs than to invest in ico. Investing is always risky business.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
I think it is a general situation that all these investments have been blown.It is calm for now and the best is to wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I guess this is life. We get scammed as we try to invest into something. I clearly suggest to invest in a well known cryptocurrency coins. Visiting white paper will do you good. It clearly states there the purpose as well as the objectives of the coins. They also state there their officials or we may say the one who handles the said project. There are many reasons why the price of bitcoin degrades but we should not point out that this is the only reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I'm a bit surprised at the fact that now people are investing in ISO. Gentlemen, look at the market. We are in a deep hole. If you want to invest, you must forget about the reserved tokens for a long time. Only in this case you have a chance of profit. Be patient.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 30, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
Maybe you invested in not good ICO  as i see that ICO is not too famous so maybe that ICO is failed nextime you try to invest in some good ICO that you study about there team.
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
Investing is not about belief, it is about research. So you should either learn by your own mistakes,  or stay away from any ico. There are different types of activities in crypto sphere,  feel free to start any other.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 06:57:23 AM
Now, in principle, not the best time to buy on ICO. It is better to wait for listing the token on the exchange and the falling the price and then buy. This will partially save you from scammers.
If you still want to participate in ICO, then to avoid scam you need to carefully study the project. But this has been repeatedly stated.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
Today, I do not see the point of investing in ICO in such a falling market, there is no chance for the development of 99.9% of the projects!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
its  probably one of the reasons. The more coin in the market the more value of bitcoin down. Ico fund bitcoin and eth and they use it for their project so its not strange if they disburst their coin into money that will makes bitcoin value keep going down. But we need to consider others reasons that affect bitcoin and the market such as regulation .
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 30, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

the problem i see is that even if those ICOs are legit and gather the necessary funds, this gives no guarantees that they will be successful or even able to complete the product.

I have been part of two ICO and I feel it completely depends on the market situation and the long term plan of the ICO development team as I have seen some ICO getting postponed due to unstable market situation . I still believe in ICO which I have joined because of thorough research.
Activity: 188
March 30, 2018, 06:53:09 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

your suggestion is very good, because investing in bitcoin or ETH is such a good decision altcoin price is actually referred also to the price of BTC so if I were you try invest in bitcoin this time.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
Today, investing in ICO is not profitable. Many collect money simply under the idea. They do not have a finished product. Such ICO is often a scam. Invest in ICO, which has a finished product. This will reduce the risk of losing investment.
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You can't say that you don't believe ICO anymore, it's because i earned much money because i invested AUTO token and the price is quite high when it's in the market. For me, i still believe in ICO, it's very worth it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 30, 2018, 06:38:09 AM
I have not invested in those ICO's you listed. What happened exactly? You might enlighten some of us here especially those planning to invest in other/future ICO's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 30, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Yes better dont invest in ico anymore from this time becose many ico tokens now is under the ico prices by 50 % or more!Scams is the other factor why dont need to invest now,we need to wait for ico regulations for less scams,ico cant survive now becose banning advertisings in social medias,and other news like China banning.Now we need to hodl and wait for rich peoples to get market back!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
March 30, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

the problem i see is that even if those ICOs are legit and gather the necessary funds, this gives no guarantees that they will be successful or even able to complete the product.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 30, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You investing in some bad ICO i think i dont realy know this tokens you invested for i will suggest you study first before you investing in ICO as you can see there are some ICO the good and they will give you a good profit later.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 30, 2018, 06:25:50 AM
Its sad to see people like you loosing money in scam ICOs. Despite being a Full member, you weren't able to analyse a scam ICO. Its better not to invest in ICOs at all unless it is from a trusted source.
According to research, therr are around 80% ICOs which turn into scams and are not listed on exchanges at all which makes me wonder why people invest in them at the first place. Its a lot better to buy altcoins and loose money in them than to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
Don't focus to invest only in Ico, these days there are many Ico's scam. I also invests big in one Ico it gives me zero profit a total lose the team were gone after they collect huge money from the investors. Before you invest scan first if they are legit, might as well invest in altcoins that has the potential to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: