Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 83. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46
March 30, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Investing on ICO's will surely give you higher profit but at the same time higher risk than investing on altcoins, there is no wrong on investing on ICO's but be sure that you can take the risk.

It is like you invest your money to create your new business, there is no assurance that your business will succeed in the future.

Its better not to invest on ICO's if you dont have enough knowledge about the project, but there are lucky people that invest on ICO and earn big profit.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
Maybe you invested in a wrong ico. A lot of ico newborn in crypto and for sure there are legit and scam. So by that problem your the one to take the risk. Research, critics, and analize and decide.. This coin is worth to invest? Pick wisely

Nowadays most of ICO are so total scam that I can't imagine the worst situation. It's logical most of people are turning off that sphere
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Maybe you got the wrong ICO mate,  I mean not all ICO tend to be scam but mostly.  Truly you're not being alone having that scenario,  maybe you can be lucky next time, just never loss your hope and try it again. But you might be cautious in that time.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 30, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
Maybe you invested in a wrong ico. A lot of ico newborn in crypto and for sure there are legit and scam. So by that problem your the one to take the risk. Research, critics, and analize and decide.. This coin is worth to invest? Pick wisely
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 30, 2018, 05:59:30 AM
You can say more, you have problems when investing in these 3 ICO. I know the Crypto market now has a lot of fraudulent ICO, requiring investors to have in-depth knowledge. Working in a team can be a good one. I think you should not rush to invest in ICO. Choose the coins you bought and hold them.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
March 30, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Don't be sad, if you want to take a note of any of this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-knowledge-bounty-is-over-identity-verification-required-2594632
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-casper-api-2869607
If there is too much invested, and invest nothing else, try at bounty pochuvstvui in what ever. If you do not help accomplish your goal in PM, and so do not be upset because this Scam is common now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

not like that, which causes the price of bitcoin and ethereum is not ico. but a factor of accidents, the result of correction and some restrictions. this is the mastermind of the decline.
well I guess you should be more looking for knowledge and patience
when trying to invest. especially if the market is always red as it is today. because this is enough to make a loss if sold. so, hold it for as long as you can before the price increases again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 30, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
Before you invest in ICO had you do the research, did you read the whitepaper, did a background checking on the team? Ico is very vulnerable investment because you only invest based by the whitepaper and the team presentation, and ico investment is very tricky investment, its not suitable for the beginner but if the ico is successful you can becone early adopter and get plenty of profit, I think ico is still worth to invest
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
may be you need more research again,,my friend invest ICO lympo about 2 eth, in a  month its worth more than 4 eth...
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 30, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
It is strange, why you said like this without any reason for it? Should you gives us more information about your claims i don't think all of the ICOs the causes of bitcoin and ethereum price to drop and doesn't mean all of ICOs are scam projects. We can not blamed all of the ICOs even the ethereum was comes from the ICO in the beginning, it is just about our analysis about the ICO before invested into them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 30, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Now a huge amount of ICO, too many scammers, of course, and my belief in this also disappeared, because she herself fell for it and lost some of the money
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 03:00:41 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I know you must feel disappointed and disgusted with ico. that's why you need to be wiser in every speculation. experience to be the best teacher. and regarding ico, i invested in ico that i follow as his campaign now. I thought, I have learned it while following the campaign. with this I have done a lot of research and always looking for new information so i really sure ico this will work.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 02:48:37 AM
Once I have invested in ICO when Bitcoin price was low.
It was Trezor ICO in summer 2017. After this I realized that investing in Bitcoin dump is risky. BTC price may be high very soon, but altcoins need more time to recover and grow up
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.

When you participate the cprytocurrency market, you must accept that price can go down and up very quickly, if you don't buy your coin at low price, you will not lost your capital. Just holding when its price raise, you never lost
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I feel sad because you always participated in an ICO scam. The risk of joining and buying in an ICO is higher compared in investing in a coin already listed in exchange. I suggest you to research more about some good ICO, there are still few good ICO that can give you profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 02:45:03 AM
Life is a gamble, the investment world is even more so. Many ICOs are poorly designed and poorly managed, so before investing you need to be very careful, and then, now they are really too many.
Activity: 48
March 30, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I think you're just unlucky. A thorough approach is needed in this regard. For example, I also invested in ICO I was told 3 months after the launch, my tokens will be sent, but will be sent every month in parts within 10 months. They of course now are falling in price, but all same...by the end of the year, they'll be worth a lot of money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 30, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Hmm, You invested in ATFS? Fortunate me I only join their bounty campaign. ATFS project has a great idea, but the team failed to execute it.
Not reached soft cap, and very poor communication by the team.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 30, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I'm sorry but I don't even know those ICO's. What I only know is that more than 30 ICO's are being held and created everyday, this is base on the expert that I have watched on an interview. Not just because of these three ICO's are the root cause of bitcoin's plummet and even the whole crypto market. There are more than these factors that are really affecting the prices, news, demand, volumes, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 30, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hey man, if  your participation was not successful - the reason is that you didn't spend enough time to explore the project. Try to search pools that participate in Pre-ICO with Discount.
Pages:
Jump to: