Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 84. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 30, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
We can not blame all the existing ICO, we should be smart to choose and analyze the existing ICO, just like going to school if not graduated then it should not blame your school, it should be self-introspection what is less than us. indeed some ICO are destroyed in the middle of the road because of the low quality of the team and the vision of the project mission is less good.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:28:20 AM
Investing in ICO is a big risk. It is better to invest in a portfolio of 10-20 coins)
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
You are only unluky with ICO, because I kave realy big amount of different good ICO and I know, that you need to search it carefully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 30, 2018, 02:15:59 AM
Thats actually sad... Because ICOs is the starter of the bright future for every coin, and I invest a lot of funds in different ICOs, and of course lots of them were SCAM... Thats why I stopped investing and fully completing bounty campaigns
all ICO will promise a lot of profit, it's just that we are less conscientious in assessing the ICO project and stuck in scamm investmet. but many ICO project are indeed successful and get many benefits from it.
just calm it is only a matter of experience in determining which ICO prospects to follow
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:13:48 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

should you know any investment risk on ico. Well, this is why you have to start learning from experience. what makes you fail in investment speculation. I think you should improve and become more wise in investing. but it's true some members here suggest investing in altcoins that have been listed on the exchange. but the benefits can be gained from larger ico. yes, this is an option and involves experience and knowledge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
March 30, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
I feel sorry for you, for the terrible experience you had in your invested ICO. Maybe next time dont trust too much to the newly born ICO's in the market today. Some are good and some are not, but not all. Ive been a part of bounty in CREDITS and i feel blessed because i catch up the good altcoin to invest. Maybe before you invest, take a little time to study, their goals , roadmaps, the team involved and if they are focus and keep on developing their projects.

Ive been too a victim of those ICO's but i never give up. Life goes on, and cryptocurrency goes on. Continue to study and there you can have enough knowledge to determined the viability of a certain token or ICO.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
Saw this study on twitter... https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/978981735101878272

it says that 80% of ICOs are scams or will fail. Ironically it was posted by a company called Zeex who is doing an ICO soon Grin Grin But IMHO they look ok...they have a partnership with amazon and the founders are well known already... and also espeically since they tweet stuff like this.

Quote from the article: "The study begins by breaking down ICOs into 6 groups: Scam, Failed, Gone Dead, Dwindling, Promising, Successful. “On the basis of the above classification,” they wrote, “we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.”

"Scams were defined by researchers as “Any project that expressed availability of [an] ICO investment (through a website publishing, ANN thread, or social media posting with a contribution address), did not have/had no intention of fulfilling project development duties with the funds, and/or was deemed by the community (message boards, website or other online information) to be a scam.”

But that means there are plenty of legit projects out there, but we need to be careful!

DYOR my friend ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 02:10:16 AM
HYPE of this year are ico projects Cheesy, as most people have seen that it is possible to raise a lot of money by making a beautiful site, white paper, solving the problem - and quietly leave
For this 99.9% of ico - scams and you need to choose very carefully where to invest!
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
Tell me any reasonable bounties ongoing...
March 30, 2018, 02:08:33 AM
Thats actually sad... Because ICOs is the starter of the bright future for every coin, and I invest a lot of funds in different ICOs, and of course lots of them were SCAM... Thats why I stopped investing and fully completing bounty campaigns

You were smarter...
March 30, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
Really Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:05:41 AM
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
March 30, 2018, 02:05:15 AM
There are many parameters that should be met by promising ICO. At least you can understand if they're going to market or not. In General, in this situation, really, it is better to buy altcoins. There's a storm coming Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
So how mouch you lose your money? Sometime I feel invested in ICO is like a gambling, when you bet your money and need a several time for ICO project succes be lounched or not. If ICO project have a good project and succes be launched can be accept in marketcap then your money will manifold and otherwise if the ICO project unsuccessful be launched because a several reason then your money is burn, you lose your money. Like gambling right? You bet and waiting for the whisk you will see that win or lose. Be patient and learn more about ICO don't give up take the lesson.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
There are some ICO now failed and the price of the token dropped below ICO price, but still possible to make money by hold it in a few month. Will be any times for that token going up and give profit, try wait patient for that. But there are some ICO was give huge profit like Wanchain, so need more analysis and strategies before put money in ICO  to minimize the risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
Your just not that so lucky investing in ico, you should first search the ico project, their management and their team especially the bm who's managing the ico's bounty before investing in a particular ico, as of now too many scammers are out there so be vigilant and wise by picking an ico to invest..
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Well some of the ico are scam but some of them are a gems . so better to do research and invest only that you are willing to loose dont take advice from the others do your own research.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 11:24:10 PM
first, why you invested on those 3 ? have you done your research ? or someone just say on social media that those ico are the best and cool and going to the moon sort of things, that's why you invested on it. Cheesy .
You need to learn how to invest man. Investing skills doesn't mean that you buy an ICO you are already an investor. 90% of People invest but they never learn how to invest, because they doesnt want to put hardwork and only wants quick returns.

Learn how to invest and you will determine what ICOs are crap, and what are the GOLD ones that is so rare that can give you 1000x return.

PUT a lot of effort on learning how to invest.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
March 29, 2018, 11:20:05 PM
We can not be extremists to the point of judging with negative thinking in relation to an ICO, also we can not judge their losses and describe their failures. Now it is more than clear that reading the project before and doing a great research is essential and also to learn from mistakes is a virtue, always remember this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
March 29, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
Maybe you did not review well your Ico investments. You should check all the things that you should know about the project that you about to join. One is whitelist, you should know if it has a great potential by reading it, another is the team behind it if they are working hard and persuing their project to success and the community if its big and strong. Usually the ico that success is the one who has unique quality idea that never other platforms do. Its hard to find so dont always join in an ico check first the label and become miticuluos.
Pages:
Jump to: