Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 85. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 29, 2018, 11:15:38 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Its so sad but I feel you on this. Because of the currrent emergence of so many failure/scamming ICO, I think this give negative effects on the prices of cryptocurrencies. That is why I was never into investing in ICO reading so many things here about an ICO being a scam of just failed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
March 29, 2018, 11:10:42 PM
Investing in ICO is a real job that requires good knowledge of IT technologies, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 29, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
That is a sweeping statement which should not be a part of your investments. Take it as a learning experience and invest with better research next time. Wage a war against scammers, not icos as a whole. Meanwhile, stick to btc and eth!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:52:57 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

80 to 90% of ICO today are scam so investing without researching first is a mistake and will result to losing money and being disappointed. this scam ICOs have effect in cryptocurrency and make other investor doubt and avoid investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, many ico fraud. So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received, and the ratings on prominent websites. We are well past the point of profiting by randomly throwing money at ICOs. They should be regarded as high risk.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
March 29, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

Inevtsing in the ICO sucks but not all the time and if you end up investing your money into something which isn't worth anything then obviously you will loose it. However many times it happens you end up with the ICO which needs to be given sometime to pop up so better wait.

Yes, considering another fact mentioned here, altcoins, basically coins which are already in the market with working products can be trusted over the ICO and are far safer than the under development coins. I agree on that kind of investment and obviously many of us make fortune out of them only.
Activity: 512
March 29, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.
Activity: 140
March 29, 2018, 10:42:37 PM
things like this spoil the future of ico too much ico fraud and make some people disappointed,the scammers only think for a moment and not thinking about the futureif everyone loses confidence  to ico it's the result of a scammer..I also do not dare to invest in ico and prefer investing in bitcoin or ethereum and the risk is only a decline in prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
March 29, 2018, 10:26:24 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.
Activity: 112
March 29, 2018, 10:17:08 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Activity: 512
March 29, 2018, 10:06:07 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Pages:
Jump to: