Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 13. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Everyone in life and not just in the crypto space have made one mistake or the other. Many a times, when we make these mistakes, we learn from our mistakes and never want to repeat it again. I am glad you admitted that you made some mistakes and that you have learnt and corrected those mistakes.
Personally, i have made some mistakes too and i learnt from those mistakes.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 17, 2018, 05:06:01 PM
I'm of the opinion that you should consider the two sides, what if you had held the token and instead of increasing,the price fell? You would have said if you had known you would have taken profit then.
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
the experience you feel is the same as what I feel, patience is one of the capabilities that must be owned by every trader or hunter bounty,
Activity: 309
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:01:19 PM
Hodling your coins is good and it will bring you huge profit longterm. But always take profit along the line since the market is not always on the rise.
You can buyback low if you so believe in the project.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
The biggest thing that I learned is to take profit. I just wasn't thinking that the markets were going to crash the way it did and I've lost so much without ever taking a penny out.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
You are quite right. Try not to sell blindly when you are below the ICO price. If you buy your favorite token, you should hold it for a while. Don't sell it because of a short period of time!
Activity: 105
June 16, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
it is great that you have learned your lesson s and i wish you good luck and do jot worry the best is ahead of you, i know
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
Every person learns from their previous experience. When investors are faced loss or problem then they may learn from losses. They need to know which sector they have to improve. It’s a great investors character.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
June 15, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
I can not wait. The coin falls, falls every day. I'm selling it. I did not have the experience of growing coins 2 or more times ...
At the end, it is you who must decide but I don’t think so that selling of the coins and that too now is some very good idea. You need to stay patient and that you must trust your coin for little longer as selling of the coins will result in more panic situation for you and that you will then not be able to make any earning but the only thing which will then result in will be regret for whole of your life.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 14, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Calmness and patience are the key to success. As a result, only the most patient people win, who don't fall into panic, but follow their own path. But we must be flexible and adapt to the general mood of the market anyway.
Activity: 54
June 14, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
I have learnt many things in cryptocurrency through people who helped when getting into cryptocurrency and I can see that patience is one of them, it actually Not good to sell in hurry
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
In most cases selling appear as an unwise activity. Try to find better strategy. Don’t be under panic, don’t sell your coins because you are unconfident. HODL strategy is still actual. So follow it.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 08:19:27 PM
The problem many bounty hunters face is whether to sell the token that have gotten immediately after ICO or at exactly. This has been a major challenge to all. I don’t always want what happened to me and how I regretted to also to happen to other hunters. Don’t be in a haste to sell your token. I know newbies are much into this because it might be their first coin and would like to see some money as the campaign ends. I regretted totally so please hold a little before selling.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 13, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
Experience is the very best teacher to our self, even we learned on that still we make mistake every-time and that's our nature, we must set our goals to sell our holdings and never to be too much greedy on it, patience is also one key of our success.

Either you pay in time, pain or money. Anyways, the crypto market is pretty new and there are tonnes of thing to be learnt and analyzed. Hopefully, we have all took great lessons and will smarter in future investing/trading.
We will and for that will,we become more knowledgable in the future. Crypto has helped me grow personally and has changed my mind set in making things possible with myself alone. Learning new things and exploring them(the world and flow of cryptos) make me more eager to learn. We may learn some mistakes but that doesn't deny the fact the we can still any obstacles and that really counts.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
Experience is the very best teacher to our self, even we learned on that still we make mistake every-time and that's our nature, we must set our goals to sell our holdings and never to be too much greedy on it, patience is also one key of our success.

Either you pay in time, pain or money. Anyways, the crypto market is pretty new and there are tonnes of thing to be learnt and analyzed. Hopefully, we have all took great lessons and will smarter in future investing/trading.

Above all that, it simply give us the main leason. "Never rush things in cypto currency", everything is worth to wait, patience is really a big factor to avoid committing mistake in the market. Its been my leason in life and in this crypto world to dont rush and dont be too emotional in coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 13, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 13, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:17:41 PM
We can never really know. Sometimes the price can fall very low due to dump. But if you believe that the project is worth the wait then it would be best to keep it a little longer.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
Now i know and this is additional knowledge to because i have some coin so this is a big help to those who didn't know about tokens that be careful also on cashing out. So the best thing that we need to do was patient because if you don't have this you didn't think that you are losing and always monitor the fluctuations of the coins and make a strategy or thinks when you cash out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
June 13, 2018, 06:51:13 PM
I learned that lesson much worse. I learned it with Nem. Could had been rich from one stake.
Pages:
Jump to: