Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 14. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

It's a good thing for all people who already learned their lesson about being a trader in cryptospace, because for a newbie trader, it will happen too, whenever the price is falling down we tend to sell all of the because we panic to lost our money
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
June 13, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Its actually good to hold. Never be in a hurry to sell your tokens. One might end up feeling hurt seeing how much you loose.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 06:25:17 PM
Patience is the main thing that an investor needs to have profit from the investment. Especially here this patience is a must. There is a saying that hurriedness is the devil’s work. So it is not good to be impatient when you are in the market. So every investor should keep this in mind.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 05:41:45 AM
I can not wait. The coin falls, falls every day. I'm selling it. I did not have the experience of growing coins 2 or more times ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 13, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
At that time in need of patience and always monitor the channel of the coin maker, Coin potential will be visible when the admin updates each of their activities and we will know the exact time to release the coin. At least can sell at prices above the price of ICO.
very precise suggestions, we as the coin holder must indeed see the progress of the project that we follow so we do not miss a good moment to sell it, and finally stuck in cheap price
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
At that time in need of patience and always monitor the channel of the coin maker, Coin potential will be visible when the admin updates each of their activities and we will know the exact time to release the coin. At least can sell at prices above the price of ICO.
Activity: 27
June 12, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
It's all about patience. You'd be missing a lot if you fall into the trap of selling quickly. Study the market. Selling at a loss doesn't no make sense because you want to make fast money. Relax
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
June 12, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
The problem with most of you is that you do not participate in a bounty because you believe in the future of the project and want to be a part of it without having to put in your funds, but in a way work for it; instead, a lot of you participate because you are looking for the quick short gains.

No one is stopping anyone from doing whatever they like, but thanks to you, because, people like you are the reasons why people like me have always ended up getting the projects we believe in their future, at a value lower than the ICO price (more like bonus period!). Simply put; another man's stupidity is another man's opportunity!

Good thing you have learned your lessons though! The idea is for you to see yourself as an investor, and apparently, no investor will be dumb enough to sell at loss, but would rather wait as long as they can until they get the best of their investment. I can even bet some bounty hunters do not even know the ICO price, let alone, the value they are letting the token or coin go.
In a way, I actually do not care if anyone is stupid enough to sell lower than ICO price, because that is usually my target most of the time. It was funny to me at first because it was more like someone just robbing himself knowingly or unknowingly.

Most times, if I miss a particular project that I know there is a huge potential for, I simply just monitor the price when it hits the exchange, and I wait for the dudes who are always happy selling at loss, since that is the way I see it, and I buy in for a sweet mouthwatering offer that the devs would not have imagined giving out. Good for anyone who falls into this category of OP and it sure serves them right.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
I know that I believe in one way or the other some of us might have learnt some lessons ever since we started crypto . It is highly appreciated that you made us know on this forum what lessons you have learnt in your dealings with crypto thus far.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
At that time requires patience and always monitor the coin-making channel, Potential coins will look when the admin update each of their activities and we will know the right time to release the coins.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

I agree with you. Five or even more often to see what the course is doing. can make you crazy, so stay cool and hold
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 12, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Definitely everyone does encounter things like selling too early, but frankly speaking how do you know the peak price simply by observing? Its a game of luck and well entry. Hodling not always is the best case things are dynamic, I try to hodl something around 8k and its 2k now, much lower than ICO price which doesnt any of my previous lesson. Its better to look further and make decision from it, speculation is key for I believe
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
I believe in one way or the other some of us might have learnt some lessons ever since we started crypto . It is highly appreciated that you made us know on this forum what lessons you have learnt in your dealings with crypto thus far. I was also once  in your shoe that anytime I get tokens like this, the next thing is to quickly dump the tokens  at lower price in the market just to get some money . I never knew I could sell at ICO price or even more until a friend of mine in crypto enlightened me. Now, I am making better profit by practising patience before selling.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
As a newbie on this society I think we act as a businessman sometimes they loose and sometimes they win. As we learn in our mistake,we change our strategy.Patience is our strategy  in the crypto world.
Activity: 276
June 12, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
If you do not know how to read a technical or even inactive chart to check social media groups and platform websites. You are a disaster and miss one of the greatest opportunities when selling Altcoin's. Ico takes time to grow so that the price for upward movement. At that time requires patience and always monitor the coin-making channel, Potential coins will look when the admin update each of their activities and we will know the right time to release the coins. At least can sell at prices above Ico prices.
Activity: 43
June 12, 2018, 06:58:50 AM
I agree, you should set your take profit points and sell at this levels in order to get your profit. But at the same time, I think sometimes it good to sell at ICO price if you need to get money and know how to invest them better at the current moment.
I usually do that. Part of the sell immediately, and the rest set take profit, and just forget about them for a long time. So far, none of the income did not come: D
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

That is quiet good idea to share some of your experienced with this business. Same as my experienced before when I bought coins at that ICO price and then sold below ICO price due to the fact of fearing to lose money. I got lose and I was not got the profit that I am longing for. I realized it is much better to monitor updates of the coins we hold and patiently decide whether to sell or not. I have learned so much fro my mistakes.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I also strongly agree with your statement.
it would be better if you hold the tokens you have do not sell in a cheap price state
I have 2 different ways hiw to handle this. I know impatient is need to be released from our mind since its bad effect to our strategy but sometime is good to sell early to minimize loss. First if we have good studying the project, we know the team, community and all about the project and we think it good then hold is not bad idea, its a must. Second But if we know just half information or maybe less then sell it in low is not problem to avoid more loss because it can be lower again after.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
I agree, you should set your take profit points and sell at this levels in order to get your profit. But at the same time, I think sometimes it good to sell at ICO price if you need to get money and know how to invest them better at the current moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
yes you have to have patience again and again. it has no sense to sell immediately. no matter if ico participates or receives through bounty rewards. wait and see the first up and down. and up again Wink
Impatient? Its right. That is the best enemy for us as investors or even trader so we have to kill it if we want to serve the success.
In other case also we need to be not greedy. When the price already profit so dont ever hold again to wait more profit because sometime the price will go lower again.
Pages:
Jump to: