Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 12. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:20:36 PM
Good that you’ve figured it out. Crypto is always worth waiting. Situations when you can earn a lot overnight are super rare, and it’s always better to learn new things and and details about good strategies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 17, 2018, 06:14:30 PM
you win some you lose some, lots of ico's tend to fall below ico price, but ya if you are on the one bounty that 10x it hurts i tend to hold for a while though just to be better safe than sorry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 17, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
I agree. Panic selling is never a good idea especially if you have the capability to hodl your coin. What is happening for others (like me), is that they don't have enough capital and they are forced to sell even with small gains. The truth is that sometimes it is good to sell a coin at ICO price  because of the fact that some coins takes a lot of time to mature. It will also help if you move on with the coin and stop monitoring the price. We will just regret it if we keep checking the coin we already sold.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
June 17, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
Don't get rich overnight they said. Hodl for long term,It's a worth a wait future. You will earn alot pf profit by just holding coins. Patience is the key and no one will tolerate that only you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
When investing in any industry, it takes time before the investor will make a profit. And often quite a long time. Therefore, the sale of tokens at the price of ICO is out of the question. For those who need fast money, trading is suitable, but not investing.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
You have to learned from that experience mate, it is always not a good decision to sell quickly and i have experienced that one also. But if you need the money for emergency i know that you can think twice on whether to sell your portfolio or not.
If you need money in emergency and you have token in your wallet i think you can sell that token even if it is below the ICO price because it is for your needs. After that you can always start again and try to regain what you have lost.
Activity: 588
June 17, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
Sharing this is one good thing you have done. I hope many bounty hunters get some advise from this and start trading healthfully. It will be sad to see throwing money away if you see the future price.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
It's good you shared your experience, it's useful for newbies. I made such mistakes as well in the start, but I think it's a way to become more wiser.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
June 17, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
I think that many traders/investors make similar mistakes, and I'm among them. The threat of losing money makes people do rash impulsive actions as a panic sale. But remember, that patience is a key to your success.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 05:41:18 PM
It is clear, I think everyone had learnt their lesson base on similar experience you had except the noobs in crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
June 17, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
Every person learns from their previous experience. When investors are faced loss or problem then they may learn from losses. They need to know which sector they have to improve. It’s a great investors character.

Yes, thanks for your information because it will help lot of people who have problem now about it. Thats true that we learn from our past experience, just like me, when I get scammed I learned new things and how to be careful. But I didnt say that you might wait for it to experience to. It is better if you also learn from other experiences.
Activity: 93
June 17, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
You have to learned from that experience mate, it is always not a good decision to sell quickly and i have experienced that one also. But if you need the money for emergency i know that you can think twice on whether to sell your portfolio or not.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
In crypto you don't mostly believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lessons when you make mistakes. There is no need to panic in crypto when everything seems so down. It is amazing how things get better within a short time.
you learn faster and faster as time passes by, i have noticed that tendency - what wzs too hard at the beginning, now is a simple thing
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
I am glad that you uave kearned your lessons and that you realized facts you have not known before. Do not worry ahout loses - it is no big deal
Activity: 178
June 17, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
In crypto you don't mostly believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lessons when you make mistakes. There is no need to panic in crypto when everything seems so down. It is amazing how things get better within a short time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
June 17, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
Experience is the very best teacher to our self, even we learned on that still we make mistake every-time and that's our nature, we must set our goals to sell our holdings and never to be too much greedy on it, patience is also one key of our success.
That is right. We can learned something after we fail and improve our self to do much better. Not all things can be learned in instant other are discovered by yourself to have good result. When I got scammed, I decided to stop but I realized that there is a way to not to get scam again which is stop joining airdrops. I keep working because easy money cannot be worth.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 05:24:19 PM
Holding of coins is to risky too and I regret not to sell some of my coins when its on peak. Now they are almost worthless and I can't do anything just to hold it and waiting for the time for it to rise again.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 17, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

It's good that you learn a lesson about crypto that everything in here is not easy money that you can get immediately.  It always takes time to wait the price because it will give you more profitable earnings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
Very ambiguous solution dear gentlemen, I immediately sell all the coins coming to the wallet, maybe I'm not right but the profits are fixed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
June 17, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
It's the main holding rule: the more you hold - the more you get. So the question is how long will you hold.
Pages:
Jump to: