Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 15. (Read 23602 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
I agree with your point of view. Your analysis is very reasonable. Recently, I have seen many articles on holding tokens for a long time. But I have a question. If the market continues to decline like this, what is the meaning of holding it for a long time?
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Men, if you think that coin has a potential and future you better hold and keep it. Its okay that you sell your coins before ,atleast you learned from your lessons and still you got money , its better to sell it cheap than nothing. I think you do the right thing but you forget to buy back the coins you sell because, when the token is listed at exchanger some bounty hunters immediately sell their coins and make the token dump, its the best opportunity to buy back once bounty hunters sell their tokens. Ony 2 out of 10 newly born ico get pump when listed on an exchanger so i think you did well, you just dont know which coin has future and token which is shit coin.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
You said it all. Although it's free, yet it doesn't mean it should be taken for granted. I don't dump my tokens that easily, I hold. Even if am to sell it will be half of what I have not all. Learnt something for you too.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 11, 2018, 06:06:08 PM
Patience is the key here. As a bounty hunter you need to do tasks for more than a month then need to wait for the ICO to finish and finally wait again until they release your hard earned token. If you can wait 2 to 3 months for one ICO project why cant give them another 3 months to further develop their products.
Agreed. But don't wait for months and wait for weeks is not a different strategy? Just some enough to get the x2 with coins, and the fate of the coin, in principle, they do not care. And unlike you, they can pull off 10 of these projects while you keep all the funds in one project. That is, they had more bets and less risk. And you have one bet and a lot of stress.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Good lessons! But the problem is that you can't benefit them studying the theory. You have to lose your money, a great deal of money sometimes, in order to learn these rules! I see you've memorized them well! Good luck!
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:29:00 PM
it is true patience is one of our capital to earn a doubled income. Although the coins we get from the bounty but it is the result of our efforts every day. we have to see the rise and fall of the price of coins to sell the coins we have so do not regret in the future, make a lesson of our mistakes for a better future.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
Well in the same boat as you and also this might depend on the person if it good for them or not but most of the time i do sell my coins if i really need the money for it but if now i wont sell it but if i feel it is not worth to keep i will sell it
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 10, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

I think it all depends on the needs of each. If we again need money, sometimes with a low price condition we still have to sell. That is, the sudden need that makes us sell tokens.
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Most of the new traders today do really sell immediately their coins whenever they felt uncomfortable about the prices or they are just panicking and because of that, they lose a huge amount of capital.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
That is the most problem of newbie they are so excited to their first token they received its normal, after that they will learn to hold and sell at the right time. They learn to have patience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
these are times when you can't be sure of anything, and the lessons you've learned may not work in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 10, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

it is actually the common experience of the first timers especially on holding tokens. they do realize things after they sell their tokens then suddenly increases the value of their holding after they sell their tokens.
June 10, 2018, 01:33:35 PM
Patience in the crypto currency, this is one of the keys to success. This must be remembered for everyone. I think that almost everyone went through their fiascoes when they sold their tokens, and then it turned out that they grew well in value. However, patience also requires knowledge of how the project develops, as a result of which a token was issued. Because if the project has ceased to work, you can wait until your tokens are no longer sold and will remain useless icons.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
Yeah these things happen to me no. Of times. I usually in the hurry to sell my coins when there is a dip in the price. I barely got 10000$ in the recent months just because of hasitly to sell the coins. I appreciates that patience is the key to success.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 10, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Don't panic to sell your coin the worst one is to sell below ico price it is not a good thing to do it is an unpleasant event that happened to you.

Lol. Its one of the most unpleasant experienced. But I'm sure that most of us have felt it one time if our trading journey. That's why we really need to be careful and used our better judgement to dump the coins right away after bounty participants have been paid. Its been a practice though to sell the coins however, others chooses to wait, but most of the time the price will go down hard because we started to sell it once we got our payment.

But if you really believed in the project, and you really think that it will go up, then I suggest you hold on it and maybe your gut feeling is correct. So another lessons that we all have to consider as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
I got a coin from exchange sometimes ago and i sold it hastily, thinking i was already in profit. Little did i know that the coin has a lot of potentials. Immediately i sold it, i saw the price increasing sporadically. This was a big surprise to me and i could not buy it back. Although, a decision like this can be good sometimes, but not always good.
Activity: 686
June 10, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Honestly no one could predict the prices , some people who hold coin that missed the ATH are in the same shoes as you are, we never know when the right time to sell or buy. Just always remember when selling, don't look back , move on or end up being disappointed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 01:13:09 PM
Well we have always learn on our mistakes, this is the good lessons to more improve our strategies in crypto, but the best strategy in crypto that always said in this forum many times is to have more patient and dont do panic selling.
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
Selling early is not good but neither is hodling for too long, as well. So there's no actual good or bad time when it comes to selling. But one thing that I always try to keep on my head is that, it is better to lose  a small profit for selling early than lose greater for hodling too much. Altjough sometimes, I tend to divide my coins in half. Hal for selling the remaining is for hold.
Activity: 566
June 10, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Don't panic to sell your coin the worst one is to sell below ico price it is not a good thing to do it is an unpleasant event that happened to you.
Pages:
Jump to: