Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 16. (Read 23602 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 01:00:02 PM
the thing that I always remember and I might later regret selling altcoin too early that I had at the end of last year. If I be patient just a little and not in a hurry I am sure the results will be greater than the time I received it. However, it becomes a valuable lesson was also to hold a coin with the patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

I do not think so. Of course, if you sell all the coins you get is not good. But if you keep it, it's not a intelligent idea. There are some projects if you do not sell as soon as it is received, it will divide the money in your purse. Based on the situation. Make a decision that you never regret
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
June 10, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
That is why people should be patient. You cannot have a good profit or succeed in life without being patient. As a matter of fact, patience is required if you want to have a good results in the end. For now, what is done is done and I see that you have learned many things from your previous experience. It does not feel good to lose money when you hoped to win. But yes, we should always try to assume our responsibility and move forward.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Thanks for sharing your experience man the most  important is we learned from our mistakes and those experiences made us into a better person inorder to move forward that is why keep going and holding man for our dreams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

well we have our own opinion and every matters,andi dont buy that its better to sell in ico price because i still believe that good projects means good potentials and the coins from that will sure reach more than the ico prices.

We all made mistake when we are new into crypto, and more people will make mistakes in coming days, but we learn from it and move on, I personally have made some huge mistake selling early, or else could have made some good money.
Actually every mistakes we have should you have learned your lessons. Patient has helping a lot to users never panic to sell. Above lists are helping a lot so do not lose hope when price going down.

Agreed panicking wasn't helpful and it only end up losing so being patient is the reason why we can reach our goal,yeah sounds risky but if theres no risk.theres no good profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
Patience is the key here. As a bounty hunter you need to do tasks for more than a month then need to wait for the ICO to finish and finally wait again until they release your hard earned token. If you can wait 2 to 3 months for one ICO project why cant give them another 3 months to further develop their products.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
We all made mistake when we are new into crypto, and more people will make mistakes in coming days, but we learn from it and move on, I personally have made some huge mistake selling early, or else could have made some good money.
Actually every mistakes we have should you have learned your lessons. Patient has helping a lot to users never panic to sell. Above lists are helping a lot so do not lose hope when price going down.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
I am very impressed with your opinion, I also bersabat to sell it because the prices have yet to approach the ico price I think it is still not Gladstone
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience and now I will hold my bounty token if ever I have until it will boom and become expensive coins in the future.
Yeah every people here in crypto has different story and I'm sure they also have different strategy to be more profitable in this technology.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 10, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Very good post op. This is what I am talking about. Learning from mistakes is the best way to move forward in life and you clearly seem to be doing that which is great in my opinion. Some people give up and never learn from their mistakes since they are quitters and don't care about improving in life and such people will most likely end up as losers in life.

I always HODLED whatever coins and tokens I had for a long period of time ever since I began investing in the cryptocurrency market which is why I earned big profits in the long term majority of the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
A great reminder for us, thank you for sharing your experience here. This will certainly help newcomers about cryptocurrency and become more aware about it.
Activity: 122
June 10, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Your analysis makes perfect sense to me, Thank you for sharing here, I think these practices are experienced by every investor who has just entered the cryptocurrency market. Because everyone is afraid of risks in the market to make investments at the moment, but I am willing to choose short-term trading as the main transaction that I am for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
In fact, Hold is not always a good idea. You yourself know that there is no eternal growth. As soon as the correction of the course began, I sometimes sell to buy below if it's a good one. Maybe say goodbye if the project had a big advertising noise, but I didn't really like it initially.
Buy on take-off cost of projects that are very promotional is a great stupidity. Empty expectations exaggerate the real price many times and the correction will be very large.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Usually a great teach come from experience, just like you.
i agree with never sale it on below ICO price. If the hunters sell it, let them sell it. After they all sell, the token price will goes up.
after the ICO have a product that can be used by many, surely the token price will rise far from ICO because many buyers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 10, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
I am sure that all beginners make the same mistakes, and I am no exception, crypto is a promising emerging market, so it's worth keeping the coins long
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 10, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
If anyone wants to be a master in a particular field,he or has to make mistakes through the learning process and learn good lessons from those mistakes.The real failed person is the one who has refused to learn from their mistakes and  repeat the same mistakes again. But whoever learns from their mistakes becomes a better person and goes on to become an expect.

Completely right, if someone lose then is that because he say tht he is a master in his work field. If you have a lot of experience then is it a benefit for you, but it is necessary to increase your experience. In the world of crypto you need to improve your knowledge, because there happen a lot of new things.
Activity: 101
June 10, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
You are quite right. Try not to sell blindly when you are below the ICO price. If you buy your favorite token, you should hold it for a while. Don't sell it because of a short period of time!
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 05:09:20 AM
If anyone wants to be a master in a particular field,he or has to make mistakes through the learning process and learn good lessons from those mistakes.The real failed person is the one who has refused to learn from their mistakes and  repeat the same mistakes again. But whoever learns from their mistakes becomes a better person and goes on to become an expect.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 04:57:35 AM
I think you have learn a lot from your mistake and it has help you to become mature in this crypto world. Thanks for sharing your experience. It will help a lot to trade carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: