Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 19. (Read 23602 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
Your experienced will make you stronger than before and you can avoid your mistakes from the past in order to leave the way of losses but follow the way to success. Experiences will make everyone strong and know how to manage the unnecessary things that will come on the way.
Activity: 115
June 06, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Everyday trandes are up and down and i have los some of my coins for lack of market knowledge and i can learn from them all at the end i get what i want
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Agreed! No need to hurry, we all want X2-5 right after ICO but it will never happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 06, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Holding your coins or tokens is quite encouraging because it going to give you enough profits on the long run however most times we sell because we are seriously in need of money to solve our individual problems.So don't regret for selling because you got value for you money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 06, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
I agree, we need to be patient with our tokens. Don't sell because of panic, or bad market or because we want quick money. Very often tokens need some more time to grow up. We just have to wait and then we can get really good profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
I learnt to be patient
i learnt to hold my coin
i learnt to listen my colleague
i learnt not to sell too quick when pump
and always keep some dollars aside for the dump time
i learnt a lot but i never managed to apply my lessons
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
June 05, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
To shed away such mindset or moves on the ICO you are holding, it is important to always see yourself as an investor.

You have invested your time and the little resources you have to get those tokens, and you should not be selling them when they sure have potentials in the future and the idea is to hold them the same way investors will do until you get a solid offer in the long run.

ICO prices are meant to give early holders the chance to benefit from the increase later on, but some of you are always just in a rush to make quick bucks while jeopardizing the future benefits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

This is a mistake too. I always sell below ICO price if:
1) The whole market rotated to downtrend. Your newly bought tokens will lose too much of its price but who knows when it recovers if it will be at all. All that time your money will be locked (for what purpose?) instead of work again and again in new ICOs or trading. You will gain much more profit for this time than lose one time.
2) If first stage of ICO project is over but price is still below ICO one. A project has been listed on 2 exchanges, all hidden features been already released by the team, all partners were announced and now its time for long-term development of mainnet/product/dapp and etc... And the price is still below? It's time to sell, for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 05, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
It is true that selling your coins at a loss or a low price will only leave you with regret. If there is no need to use the money right away, it is better to hold till the price is good before selling.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 05, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Considering my situation right now i might encounter some of your past experience but after seeing this topic i know i need to e patient to gain more profit. however if poverty strike us i'll tell there's nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
I think in the cryptographic market, when it comes to using knowledge, experience and analytical capabilities to find a project to invest in, the next best thing to do is to wait. Be calm, do not let psychology influence the decision when entering this market.
Activity: 415
June 05, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
All good ICOs keep holding and wait for a good price. However, many ICOs broke the line, causing people to dare to hold it for a long time. Unless you are firm with yourself.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

As you said, there are a lot of things to consider about before selling coins and tokens. Patience is really important to get good profits in the crypto. Good luck in the future!
Activity: 406
June 05, 2018, 09:39:54 AM
You need to remember your mistakes and also need to remember the feelings that you experienced after making a mistake. We are acting under the influence of different emotions and forget about past failures or forget how about our feelings
We must not forget, you need to write down all the events and feelings in some diary or something like this, yes it is difficult, but you need to do it
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
Of course, such advice is the place to be, but it is still necessary to take into account the factor of prospects. Maybe over time, the token with the ICO will collapse and will not cost anything.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
June 05, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
I also strongly agree with your statement.
it would be better if you hold the tokens you have do not sell in a cheap price state
I hate to say this but good for him, atleast he did know what happens when he panicked and sell easily. We learned from our mistakes, not only him but personally i share the same experience just like him, and we don't want to happen that again.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 09:10:35 AM
At that time in need of patience and always monitor the channel of the coin maker, Coin potential will be visible when the admin updates each of their activities and we will know the exact time to release the coin. At least can sell at prices above the price of ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 05, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
The problem with most of you is that you do not participate in a bounty because you believe in the future of the project and want to be a part of it without having to put in your funds, but in a way work for it; instead, a lot of you participate because you are looking for the quick short gains.

No one is stopping anyone from doing whatever they like, but thanks to you, because, people like you are the reasons why people like me have always ended up getting the projects we believe in their future, at a value lower than the ICO price (more like bonus period!). Simply put; another man's stupidity is another man's opportunity!

Good thing you have learned your lessons though! The idea is for you to see yourself as an investor, and apparently, no investor will be dumb enough to sell at loss, but would rather wait as long as they can until they get the best of their investment. I can even bet some bounty hunters do not even know the ICO price, let alone, the value they are letting the token or coin go.
Activity: 658
June 05, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
I also strongly agree with your statement.
it would be better if you hold the tokens you have do not sell in a cheap price state
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 05, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

I have just published a similar post trying to explain to people that they need to be patient and not selling the dip. I hope for more education of newcomers, it's really needed.
Pages:
Jump to: