Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 20. (Read 23602 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
In the encrypted market, patience is a basic psychological quality. Of course, ICO coins usually need to be sold as soon as the market goes up. Permanent HODL is not rational.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 05, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
Crypto market is a market of patience but if you see the opportunity to sell, do it.

But if you are in the wrong timing and you know better on what you are doing, trust your belief and don't sell as long as you are in loss. Some will tell you to cut losses but everyone who are doing it without any remedy of investing to another coin is you'll get stuck with loss.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 05, 2018, 08:58:01 AM
yes you have to have patience again and again. it has no sense to sell immediately. no matter if ico participates or receives through bounty rewards. wait and see the first up and down. and up again Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
Yes,, I agree with your opinion,,,, to try in the field of cryptocurrency we do have to have high patience. We've spent enough time,,, energy and mind to follow the bounty campaign,, so I also want to learn to be patient,,,, in order to obtain a sweet fruit in the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
June 05, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
That, actually is one of the saddest part of the story as a bounty hunter. If you don't know how to read technical charts or even not that active to check the platform's social media groups and website. You are doom and missing one of the greatest chance when to sell those altcoins. ICOs take time to develop so as the price to upward movement. Those mistakes will definitely make you a better trader, just learn from it and always keep those in mind.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:17:29 AM
Thanks for the tips, this will be very helpful to newbies like me Cheesy I think these same tips apply to most investments in general as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
Pages:
Jump to: