Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 2. (Read 18340 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I know this is a science forum and not a forum for conspiracy theorists but I have always been intrigued by the idea of a world where everyone has access to 'free' energy. What impact would it have on the world? Would it solve 99 per cent of all problems?

if humans evolved into a kind of vaper life form energy worries would be over.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
i think this 2 memes describe op and thread pretty good Smiley

The WoW signal was aliens for sure, modern satellites use the exact same frequencies for radar imaging.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I found this:

It's a myth, Tesla himself shut down the wireless transmission of power for unknown reasons.

EDIT:

I believe those guys may have persisted and funded HAARP.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
I have the right to express my opinion publicly. Do you have a problem with that?
Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Science is logic, and relativity is illogical, without results. I have the right to disagree with relativity.
And I have the right to point out that your opinion in particular is more full of shit than most people's. Relativity is entirely logical and, more importantly, it does produce results.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Tsoutsounopaikth, liakopoulo's books and conspiracist's blogs isnt the only material that one should read.

I will urge you to read some material from the other side too. You will be amazed of what you can understand.

You make very big allegations that have answers for 1-3 centuries now and you refute to take the answers into account.

Although your name makes me think that you are probably just a troll. A successful one Tongue

I have the right to express my opinion publicly. Do you have a problem with that?

Oh you are taking my response in a negative way while it isnt but if you want this so be it. You have absolutely every right to ridicule yourself!

Tsoutsounopaikth, liakopoulo's books and conspiracist's blogs isnt the only material that one should read.

I will urge you to read some material from the other side too. You will be amazed of what you can understand.

You make very big allegations that have answers for 1-3 centuries now and you refute to take the answers into account.

Although your name makes me think that you are probably just a troll. A successful one Tongue

Good thing science isn't a democracy. Opinions don't matter, results do.

Science is logic, and relativity is illogical, without results. I have the right to disagree with relativity. Read this book:  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/occultether/occultether.htm
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Good thing science isn't a democracy. Opinions don't matter, results do.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Almost everything is free. Energy is free. Even the ability to access the energy is free. However, the actual accessing of the energy is the thing that is not free.

Smiley

*if the accesser is not free
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Take one 12v solar panel. Send output to 12/240 inverter, add 4 way extension, point halogen light at panel. Have a nice day Wink

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Almost everything is free. Energy is free. Even the ability to access the energy is free. However, the actual accessing of the energy is the thing that is not free.

Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
I know this is a science forum and not a forum for conspiracy theorists but I have always been intrigued by the idea of a world where everyone has access to 'free' energy. What impact would it have on the world? Would it solve 99 per cent of all problems?

There will never be "free" energy.  You'll always pay a fee to the power company to maintain the plants and transmissions lines, regardless of what the power itself costs to create.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

The kind of unlimited energy one can procure by NOT licking their own boobs ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
Because I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You want people to take you seriously, you do the experiment, then show us.

hahaha.. many do just that. then to be called fraudsters by people like you. being close minded and open minded separates thos who are willing to learn and those that follow everything thats being told from above.

I note that of those many, not a single one has had any proof yet.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
Because I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You want people to take you seriously, you do the experiment, then show us.

hahaha.. many do just that. then to be called fraudsters by people like you. being close minded and open minded separates thos who are willing to learn and those that follow everything thats being told from above.
I have not the equipment to do it, but i'm curious to find out if there is any difference between these 2 kinds of electrolysis.
Pages:
Jump to: