Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 3. (Read 18340 times)

legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
Because I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You want people to take you seriously, you do the experiment, then show us.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
The relativists are retardeds. Only a retarded would believe that a wave (light) could be traveled without a medium.

Space has no medium, yet light travels through it, who's the retard now??
The relativists are retardeds. Only a retarded would believe that a wave (light) could be traveled without a medium.
legendary
The errors in theory of relativity are hilarious! LOL !!!
Yet somehow these "errors" don't seem to affect the accuracy of the GPS system, or gravitational lensing, or the orbit of Mercury, or any of the numerous experiments proving relativity. Explain that.

Yes, the equation is

watts = volts x amps

if there is current. If there is not current the equation is

watts = volts
That equation is as nonsense as mass = time. The units are different. Now, if it was watts = volts x some constant that is independent of current, that would at least not be nonsense, but it predicts that heat will be emitted by a circuit in which no current is flowing, which is obviously false. If you wish people to think you are not completely retarded, please provide an actual, working, electric circuit that produces heat without current flowing through it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Sooner of later, scientists will figure out how to use helium-3 for this purpose Wink
Current is not necessary to create power. Voltage (aether) is power itself.

Power is not created. It is measured.

Regarding electricity, voltage is merely the potential to move electrons. Current is the actual flow of electrons. Power is the relationship between these two values measured over a specific amount of time. (Time = one second.) In other words, power is the exact amount of work being done. If there is no flow of electrons, there is no work being done, no matter how much voltage is present.

watts = volts x amps

ie. 100v pushing 1a = 100 watts of power. The same amount of power can be achieved by 1v pushing 100a.

Therefore, 1mil volts pushing zero amps equals zero power.

Yes, the equation is

watts = volts x amps

watts = volts

False. Watts does not equal volts. Current must flow to get watts.

Like I said, if you have 1mil volts and zero amps, you have zero watts. This is very basic electrical knowledge.

1,000,000v x 0a = 0w

I insist. Voltage is power. The same technique of pure voltage used by Stan Meyer to split the molecule of water and power his water car.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

Regarding electricity, voltage is merely the potential to move electrons. Current is the actual flow of electrons. Power is the relationship between these two values measured over a specific amount of time. (Time = one second.) In other words, power is the exact amount of work being done. If there is no flow of electrons, there is no work being done, no matter how much voltage is present.

watts = volts x amps

ie. 100v pushing 1a = 100 watts of power. The same amount of power can be achieved by 1v pushing 100a.

Yes, the equation is

watts = volts x amps

watts = volts

False. Watts does not equal volts. Current must flow to get watts.

Like I said, if you have 1mil volts and zero amps, you have zero watts. This is very basic electrical knowledge.

1,000,000v x 0a = 0w

watts = volts x amps

Yes, the equation is

watts = volts x amps

watts = volts
Activity: 71
I'd start my own star.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

watts = volts x amps

The errors in theory of relativity are hilarious! LOL !!!
legendary
Read about Maxwell’s original equations: http://www.gsjournal.net/h/papers_download.php?id=3889
The errors in that document are so numerous and elementary that they would embarrass a high-school physics student, which isn't surprising given its source. Are you going to respond to my challenge or not?
legendary
The current is not necessary to create power. Voltage (aether) is power itself.
Then Joule's first law and Maxwell's equations (and hence the entirety of electrodynamics) are wrong. Please present a new set of electrodynamic laws that both:

a) makes accurate predictions about the behaviour of actual electromagnetic systems, which have been studied in detail and found to be consistent with the currently understood laws of physics; and
b) predicts the production of power using voltage without current. Please also present experimental evidence confirming this prediction.

If you are unable to do so, I will be forced to conclude you are either stupid or trolling.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
If you don't count costs of investment, an average person can only benefit from sun and wind to obtain "free energy".

As long as you don't have fields of solarcells or windroses (they will cost a fortune and probably this kills the whole purpose) you won't be able to mine bitcoins sorry Smiley
legendary
Wrong. Tesla transformers are not electromagnetic devices.
In that case, explain how they work in old radio transmitters (which clearly require electromagnetic effects).

They use radiant shockwaves,
Explain how these radiant shockwaves work.

and produce pure voltage without current.
On second thought, why bother? Voltage without current (or vice versa, as can be achieved with superconductors) means no power, and hence no energy. What good does that do?
Pages:
Jump to: