Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 57. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
As a result you have failed to invest. You should have a different investment strategy and look for better altcoin.
I know now you are very depressed, but you need to calm down and do it again. Anyone who can fail in a career, but overcomes it will be a hero. Fighting!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Try investing smarter, look out for ait-coins with more potential not just ones with attractive names or  investing blindly, there are a lot of alt-coins out there that increases values exponentially as time flies,  check them out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Such price fluctuations are quite normal for cryptomarket,that's why experienced traders and investors say Hold your coins during red days and bear trend,remember one thing-Bitcoin always comes back to its ATH,just have some patience and never get panic.
Activity: 308
I also like you, I also lost 80% of my capital from January 2018. But now the market is gradually recovering and I have taken back all my capital. Also, I have 20% interest in holding some Altcoin in the top 50
Activity: 252
crypto currencies have very fast money input / output in the market and volume is decreasing. many investors have lost 50 percent of their money now and are waiting for the market to rise again.
Activity: 182
Just hodl it. Wait for the perfect time. Since you bought a longterm coins, you should wait for them to recover. Thats the trading life. So if you dont want to lose more just keep it.
Activity: 462
It's been six months now. Don't you know if you've saved your losses now? For many coins, their prices may fall to the bottom in a short time, but as long as you have enough patience, they will come back again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It seems to me not worth selling and receiving such large losses. If the money was not taken on credit, then it is better to wait. Those who know how to wait - always gets their profits in this market.
Activity: 205
You do not have to sell coins at the bottom, you just have to wait when they grow up again ... When it's a sharp drop, it seems that all the coins will go to 0, but it's not. Over time, they restore their positions
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Hold it until that coin is about to pump out, but you should sell that immediately before that coins goes down again.
Activity: 28
Well, it's too late to regret it.  You have now experience.  I have chosen ICO for a long time now.  While satisfied.  Because here you can analyze the company and make futurological forecasts.  For yourself, picked out Paytomat.  And the bitcoin was killed - his time went out
Activity: 462
 That too big loss, and i think when you loss in that amount the price already oversold and has chance to going up, so the best thing to do now just hold and wait for up trend. When you trade on pair altcoin with BTC should be always make analysis with both price and cut loss as soon as possible if price of BTC bull run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Why do you sell Bitcoin for the sake of being less popular?
I really regret reading your thread.
You should now hold your coins and keep monitoring the coins in coinmarketcap.
if the price of coins back up then observe the price movement first, if it is considered safe and somewhat high price, you can sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Hey there

Kepp hodl. It is so wrong to think of selling it so badly. there is no connection with the projects you invest in the general decline of the market. you will win when you wait.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hey there

Thats why you need to be more cautious when investing cryptocurrency  HODLING is good only on token/coin with real and Working product its a matter of choosing for me just like you im also HODL tokens but most of it are known and Establish one next time you better choose wisely and do some researched before you decide to hold!
Activity: 52
Yes, it is certainly an unpleasant event, I too, most of the BTC used to purchase the violas, while the result is no, but I hope that towards the end of the year the price of altcoins will grow.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
So sorry for your lost. I think it is a wrong chooice when big loses. you prefer to hold altcoins. Search again the project, if you don't like the project change it and hold it
Activity: 686
dont worry. already you can see they are recovering from the bloodbath. so holding is best thing to do. dont sell them for cheap. i know still you may be in 40% loss in those alts. but im expecting good bull run in crypto market in may,june and july. so do not miss that opportunity to make huge amount of money and buy the dips. everytime if you are in loss the only thing to do is holding your alts and buying the dips. crypto is not going anywhere. so if you have power to hold it longer then you will make good profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this might depend on what your instinct say but if you think that it will be continue to loss why not sell it but if you do believe why not hold it more
Activity: 309
Of course you can earn just on AltCoins, but it is better to have a lot of sources of income, you are less dependent on circumstances
Pages:
Jump to: